Jessontheplussize #19 crusty eye, fitness-related cry, anxiety pie-in-the-sky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This mention of needing new clothes. She must have so many - she has her summer collection from last year for example, to wear - why could she possibly need more fast fashion?! Unless none of
It fits anymore 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This mention of needing new clothes. She must have so many - she has her summer collection from last year for example, to wear - why could she possibly need more fast fashion?! Unless none of
It fits anymore 🤨
she needs the cash! When she gets hauls from elsewhere she uses Klarna, uses affiliate links and earns cash back from all the tons of silly people who click her links. She doesn’t need it, but if she doesn’t do it, her insta hun career will just die! She’s realised she’s lost her way

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else feel sorry for Paul? She couldn’t be arsed to screenshot a side by side pic and just seemed like she really was interested in him and just wanted him out of the way. It feels very much like a friendship/co living rather than marriage. They are just plodding along in their unhealthy ways together which is so sad

Reactions: 6
It fits anymore 🤨
The queen of ethics and sustainability

Does anyone else feel sorry for Paul? She couldn’t be arsed to screenshot a side by side pic and just seemed like she really was interested in him and just wanted him out of the way. It feels very much like a friendship/co living rather than marriage. They are just plodding along in their unhealthy ways together which is so sad
They're both responsible. He's an adult too.

• Heart
It fits anymore 🤨
My thoughts exactly!
What about last summers floral jumpsuit, kimono get up lol...never seen her in half of it!

• Heart
My thoughts exactly!
What about last summers floral jumpsuit, kimono get up lol...never seen her in half of it!
Abso bloody lutely! Most of her collections don't see the light of day once she's done her initial show off haul.

Reactions: 9
What’s really sad is that her local newspaper have ran an article online recently about influencers in the North East. Nathan and Grace from Tik Tok are mentioned amongst others, even someone who’s got 13k followers on Insta. But Jess doesn’t even have a look in. 150k followers on instagram and she doesn’t even get a shout out by her local paper…

• Haha
The amount of food is bloody disgusting! I am honestly lost for words the amount of food she gets through

Reactions: 2
How many bloody people is she cooking for today? No doubt it’ll probably be like 6 of them 🐷
I think it’s literally just 6 people. I was trying to I remember who she said she was cooking for. All that plus 2 desserts. It’s just pure gluttony. How many Yorkshire puds!!

I wonder if it all gets eaten or used for lunches next day? I thought my mum made a lot but she makes less then half of that and no dessert for 6 of us

Reactions: 1
I think it’s literally just 6 people. I was trying to I remember who she said she was cooking for. All that plus 2 desserts. It’s just pure gluttony. How many Yorkshire puds!!
24 Yorkshire puds! If there’s 6 of them that’s 4 each! A tit ton of potatoes too. That must be extra for tomorrows dinners too?

Reactions: 3
I was just working out who it’d be for cos no doubt hubsters family isn’t there as it’s always about hers!

I was just working out who it’d be for cos no doubt hubsters family isn’t there as it’s always about hers!
It will be her,Milli, her mum and her boyfriend and her grandparents...it's the same every Sunday ! Sometimes her cousins appear but usually it's the 6 of them and that's a typical Sunday lunch spread for her family except her gran adds mushrooms as a 'veg ' too!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It will be her,Milli, her mum and her boyfriend and her grandparents...it's the same every Sunday ! Sometimes her cousins appear but usually it's the 6 of them and that's a typical Sunday lunch spread for her family except her gran adds mushrooms as a 'veg ' too!
And it's always the same food too, except the cheesecake maybe. It amazes me.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think I’ve ever seen her post about having leftovers. Possibly with the gammon? But she may pack them up for her mum and grandparents to take home.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.