Jessontheplussize #19 crusty eye, fitness-related cry, anxiety pie-in-the-sky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doubt Jess will mention it, it isn’t really her fault. It’s ITS doing and they’re the ones in the wrong for being misleading. I still think Jess shows herself to be beggy and desperate working for a company like them. She’s actively promoting a brand that sells clothes at a hugely unfair price to what they get them made. These clothes are all made in sweatshops more than likely the people making them earn 20p!! The fact that Jess can actually partner long term with a brand as slimy as this shows how greedy she is. She claims she loves being involved with the design process, lol they give her fabrics probably and tell her to choose. Hardly being “involved” is it🙄 just miss the days where she’d do ASOS hauls tbh. It’s always In the style tit she’s flogging now and I refuse to buy from them. Their prices are insanely high for what is essentially available on ASOS for much cheaper and better quality!!!

Reactions: 19
My grandparents have mushy peas on Sunday roast. The ones you soak overnight. I actually like it but was brought up with it so maybe she was. Might be a gateshead thing
I have mushy peas on a Sunday dinner and I'm from the North East. Steepy peas the ones you soak. Mmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is the ITS deal coming to an end now that we are being offered hauls from other brands
I live in hope. I had to laugh that her holiday collection won't be available till after she returns from her holiday. Jess is greedy - she wants ÂŁÂŁÂŁs from affiliate links she gets doing hauls for other brands as well the cash she gets from ITS. She has a heaving wardrobe full of clothes, so she doesn't actually need anymore - the cost of living crisis seems to be passing her by.

Reactions: 5
Doubt Jess will mention it, it isn’t really her fault. It’s ITS doing and they’re the ones in the wrong for being misleading. I still think Jess shows herself to be beggy and desperate working for a company like them. She’s actively promoting a brand that sells clothes at a hugely unfair price to what they get them made. These clothes are all made in sweatshops more than likely the people making them earn 20p!! The fact that Jess can actually partner long term with a brand as slimy as this shows how greedy she is. She claims she loves being involved with the design process, lol they give her fabrics probably and tell her to choose. Hardly being “involved” is it🙄 just miss the days where she’d do ASOS hauls tbh. It’s always In the style tit she’s flogging now and I refuse to buy from them. Their prices are insanely high for what is essentially available on ASOS for much cheaper and better quality!!!
Not about fault, it's her name and her reputation...you would think she would want to ensure people are clear about where the buck stops ! She's very quick to be all Billy big balls when it comes to saying she's fully involved in the whole process so does that mean she turns a blind eye to the misleading and lying to customers that goes on ? Bearing in mind a lot of those customers will be people that follow and support her and enable her to live the life she does!

Of course she won't address it, she has zero integrity these days !

Reactions: 9
Will this be the return if Jess and her hundreds of quid hauls that she Klarnas, returns for refunds and still AF links all the items 🤪

I don't really understand why she labels her ITS ads as 'not an ad' but says she's a brand ambassador instead?

Reactions: 7
I don't really understand why she labels her ITS ads as 'not an ad' but says she's a brand ambassador instead?
Maybe because she's not being paid for that specific video or post it doesn't count as an ad? In my mind it definitely should cos she's being paid for her ITS stuff generally- she wouldn't wear that stuff if they weren't paying 🤣

Reactions: 7
Wow Milli is looking so big now, but more than that he just looks so unhealthy and it’s worrying at such a young age!
45C80D85-369A-4D7E-A1F1-294D526BE7B6.png

Also interesting to see Jess asking what people want on her Instagram, and admitting that she’s lost her way with it. I think her days working at the dentist recently might have really made her realise how empty and directionless her life has become.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Not about fault, it's her name and her reputation...you would think she would want to ensure people are clear about where the buck stops ! She's very quick to be all Billy big balls when it comes to saying she's fully involved in the whole process so does that mean she turns a blind eye to the misleading and lying to customers that goes on ? Bearing in mind a lot of those customers will be people that follow and support her and enable her to live the life she does!

Of course she won't address it, she has zero integrity these days !
She'll be contractually obligated to not say anything negative about them I imagine.

To be fair, if mh employer fucked up I wouldn't be able to afford to call them out publicly either.

I think maybe she’s looking at her bank account. I assume ITS contract is up like someone else has said, she left the bank job - like what’s next?

Reactions: 4
I have mushy peas on a Sunday dinner and I'm from the North East. Steepy peas the ones you soak. Mmmm
I hate mushy peas but because my husband was ill with Covid Monday I agreed to have them.
I rate them like I rate Covid

Surely they will have told her to mention it on her Instagram about the 40% off , therefore it’s an ad.
As she gets payed by them, they are her employers

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.