Jessontheplussize #19 crusty eye, fitness-related cry, anxiety pie-in-the-sky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact this thread is like this is just showing how boring Jess has become. She really is failing at this influencer thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just saw this on the Lorna luxe thread. ITS are in trouble again but if you read it Jess is mentioned quite a few times!

Some of her followers must have put a complaint in about her. I’m pretty sure that’s how it works

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s not Jess that’s done anything wrong though, it’s about her collection and it’s ITS’s issues.
Only had a quick scan, but sure they did the same/similar thing when they released those Xmas pj sets, sold straight away as 50% off sale (were still a rip off) never at full price, might be outdated info, but I always thought things had to be sold at full price for a set amount of time before going into the sale

Reactions: 2
Only had a quick scan, but sure they did the same/similar thing when they released those Xmas pj sets, sold straight away as 50% off sale (were still a rip off) never at full price, might be outdated info, but I always thought things had to be sold at full price for a set amount of time before going into the sale
That's what the complaint is about.

Reactions: 8
I'm following Charlotte Dawson at the moment and she has been doing exactly the same scam with her awful diet scam she currently flogging the arse out of. Constantly advertising it with money off but she's yet to have it at full price! The vile creature is currently advertising it as a gift for mother's day ! Absolutely horrific!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm following Charlotte Dawson at the moment and she has been doing exactly the same scam with her awful diet scam she currently flogging the arse out of. Constantly advertising it with money off but she's yet to have it at full price! The vile creature is currently advertising it as a gift for mother's day ! Absolutely horrific!
I had to laugh at her advertising it for mother's Day. I had to unfollow her a while ago, she tries to hard. I read on her thread a while back that her boyfriend is a drug dealer.
Back to Jess, I don't think she often makes it clear it's an ad when showing her latest tit collections with ITS

Reactions: 3
Just saw this on the Lorna luxe thread. ITS are in trouble again but if you read it Jess is mentioned quite a few times!

Some of her followers must have put a complaint in about her. I’m pretty sure that’s how it works
I used to post in here ages ago but deactivated. Literally just rejoined to say that I'm one of the people that complained specifically about the red leopard pj's. So pleased they took action!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yeah I’m one of them that said it was never sold at full price so how can they claim it being 50% off
Curious to see what happens

Reactions: 11
I used to post in here ages ago but deactivated. Literally just rejoined to say that I'm one of the people that complained specifically about the red leopard pj's. So pleased they took action!!
Good on ya!! These companies need holding to account! 👏

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.