Jessontheplussize #19 crusty eye, fitness-related cry, anxiety pie-in-the-sky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m on day 2 of covid and I agree with Jess, coughing so much that you piss yourself numerous times a day is very not fun !
Yes but I found this strange. She's still a young woman and she had no children, how comes her perineum is in such a crappy state?!

Reactions: 3
J
Sometimes mother nature is just a bit tit 🤷🏼‍♀️
Forget what I wrote. I googled it and being overweight or obese is one of the main causes of pelvic floor issues because of the pressure of the weight.
And you're right, she may have another reason at the same time🤷‍♀️.

Reactions: 4
Went for lunch today... look at oner the sides haha
Ohhh, I hope you put loads of vinegar on them 😊

Yes but I found this strange. She's still a young woman and she had no children, how comes her perineum is in such a crappy state?!
It's from being overweight. I've never had kids, but I've wet myself from coughing and sneezing before. Not so much lately, since I've lost weight, but this time 2 years ago, when I reckon I had covid, I was relying on tena to keep me dry 😔

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Her perineum?
What’s that got to do with her peeing/child birth? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Her pelvic floor, surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her perineum?
Yes to this ! And my pelvic floor is great but I've wet myself in a supermarket after a really bad coughing fit ( precovid) sometimes these things just happen!

Reactions: 5
I always get to a point I wet myself when I’ve had chest infection or whatever to cause me to cough so much. Your muscles and everything just go to tit when you are poorly. It’s the only time I’ve wet myself is during a very bad cough and I’ve had children

Her perineum?
It's the muscles of the perineum or pelvic floor really. And in my language we use the term perineum OR pelvic floor as equivalents.
Your message made me have doubts and I googled it to be sure lol

Like I wrote before, I didn't know there were other causes and I don't know anybody who had this problem unless they had children (and not all) or they are in their old years (and even then not all women).

Reactions: 2
There’s a whole huge market for things like Tena pads (which I think are brilliant and life-changing for millions of people) so it must be a common thing and can happen to anyone, regardless of having had kids or not.

I also did not know the perenium and pelvic floor were interchangeable terms. I thought the perenium was the outer area between your vag and your bumhole (sorry), your ‘guiche’, if you like.

Anyway, Jess seems a lot brighter today, which is good to aee

Can't say I've ever wet myself when coughing (I'm asthmatic too) but have cracked a few ribs, so can well believe it's an easy thing to do when you've got a cough.

This thread goes through some random conversations, mushy peas on a roast, covid, to weeing yourself, etc 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Honestly the amount you cough tho, and how strongly (??) you have to cough, I don’t think anyone would be safe …

Honestly the amount you cough tho, and how strongly (??) you have to cough, I don’t think anyone would be safe …
I can imagine, I hate that. I had Covid in January after my daughter and it was mild for us, like a cold, and we had the extreme luck to not have fever and to hardly cough.

I had covid in Jan and was really ill. Had vaccines and booster but still it really knocked me..I mean I didn't wet myself but iv wet myself laughing before 😳😳iv had no kids!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.