Jessontheplussize #19 crusty eye, fitness-related cry, anxiety pie-in-the-sky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably knows who you are already, I mean, how many people would DM someone to ask if they have had the vaccine?

Reactions: 1
I genuinely don’t think she has done anything wrong here, still need to live a life with covid. She followed all the rules and as much as some people would say otherwise she would never win in her decision.

Reactions: 7
I genuinely don’t think she has done anything wrong here, still need to live a life with covid. She followed all the rules and as much as some people would say otherwise she would never win in her decision.
Completely agree. All anyone can do is their best and she didn't do anything wrong really it's just a tit situation

Reactions: 6
Sorry to bring up the covid debate again but:

Sat in work today reading this thread about whether Jess is a dick for going out feeling ill. Just got home and did a covid test and I'm positive, didn't do one before work today as I'd already had many neg LFTs and one neg PCR for the 'cold' I've had for a few weeks 🤷‍♀️ it happens

Reactions: 9
Work in care, policy changed on Monday. We now have to work positive unless too Poorly to do so. We now lose 3 days pay and on statutory if we are off and goes on our sickness record.

She did everything right.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Work in care, policy changed on Monday. We now have to work positive unless too Poorly to do so. We now lose 3 days pay and on statutory if we are off and goes on our sickness record.

Crazy how fast rules changed, unfair too if someone gets Covid badly.
I agree, Jess did all she could.

Anyway - I’m so bored with the covid chat and how she’s a model citizen.
Let’s hope she’s back soon looking better but likely to be sweating profusely on my screen just moving off the sofa

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

This is ridiculous. What if you are caring for someone who hasn't been vaccinated or can't have the vaccine?

• Sad
But also can i just say, to the person who claimed Jess said she isn’t vaccinated and when asked for the receipts didn’t show them, don’t lie! If you didn’t ask her and if she didn’t say that why would you post it here? Very strange behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don't understand how Jess decided to be a full time instahun when she says today on her stories along the lines of "I don't usually have anything to say". This career is not sustainable for her, and I miss the old Jess when she was silly and funny and trying on clothes that weren't from ITS ...

• Heart
I don't understand how Jess decided to be a full time instahun when she says today on her stories along the lines of "I don't usually have anything to say". This career is not sustainable for her, and I miss the old Jess when she was silly and funny and trying on clothes that weren't from ITS ...
She had so much more life / enthusiasm for things when she wasn’t full time relying on Instagram to pay bills. The aspect of having regular social interactions with people you work with and the camaraderie of that really boosted her, energy wise I think. She’s definitely a “people person” so choosing to work for yourself is a big change. I miss watching her stories from before she went FT instahun too - she’s definitely lost a lot of her shine.

Reactions: 8
I’m on day 2 of covid and I agree with Jess, coughing so much that you piss yourself numerous times a day is very not fun !

But also can i just say, to the person who claimed Jess said she isn’t vaccinated and when asked for the receipts didn’t show them, don’t lie! If you didn’t ask her and if she didn’t say that why would you post it here? Very strange behaviour
I have the receipts but I am not willing to disclose my identification to then be witch hunted by the internet. If you’d like to believe that I don’t have them go ahead. If there’s a way to send them privately I’m more than happy to!

If there isn’t a way, then I guess it’s just my word, which if you don’t believe there isn’t much I can do about it 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m just not willing to publicly post the conversation showing my Instagram handle.

Last edited:
I could, but the message would be easy to find and she would then identify me. I’m not fussed if people are that bothered about a picture, they care far too much about Jess’ life. Next time I’ll just stay quiet. No skin off my nose!
Exactly. Staying quiet is probably best unless you can provide the receipts. Otherwise it just seems like baiting comments.

Exactly. Staying quiet is probably best unless you can provide the receipts. Otherwise it just seems like baiting comments.
Exactly this but she hasn't replied or read any of my messages to her from ages ago so I doubt she's going to be bothered to scroll looking for a random post!

Hopefully she feels better soon especially with her next collection looming !

Reactions: 4
I could, but the message would be easy to find and she would then identify me. I’m not fussed if people are that bothered about a picture, they care far too much about Jess’ life. Next time I’ll just stay quiet. No skin off my nose!
If this is true I'm sure she could easily narrow you down if she looked back at old messages anyway 🤷‍♀️ if you're so sure about something you can't come and claim it without proof 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.