Jessontheplussize #16 could go down a size or more, ITS has made her such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she knows she’s gained and lost a lot of her strength so now wanting to change that. She does come across very real at times
Yes she has her collab with ITS and such but I feel like she is just genuinely trying to make a go at this insta tit haha
Yes, I'm pretty new to Jess (found her through tattle lol) but I enjoy her normal posts. The ITS stuff is rubbish.

Agreed but Poppy is the absolute Queen of bullshit fakery so whilst I agree Jess is too 'real' I'd take her every time over anything Poppy posts ..!
At least jess posts her real weight and doesn't edit pictures to look like a size 12.

Reactions: 12
Love how she thinks a bit of leopard print makes her an emo 🙄🙄
I have no idea how emo's dress (I'm too old), but I thought it was similar to goths, but it's probably not. I didn't think leopard print was emo, it made me laugh. It's like when she thinks she's dressing grunge.

Love how she thinks a bit of leopard print makes her an emo 🙄🙄
I have no idea how emo's dress (I'm too old), but I thought it was similar to goths, but it's probably not. I didn't think leopard print was emo, it made me laugh. It's like when she thinks she's dressing grunge.

Jess was far more likeable than that Ash/Chels woman on the ITS black Friday nonsense thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Is it just me who is sick to death of seeing shackets? There doesn't seem to be any nice winter coats anywhere this year.

Reactions: 19
In the style are posting Jess & Ash as if it's live & Jess hasn't got the sense to play along, she already said in the week she was filming for them, then she's sharing their stories now. But not just her Ash said she was filming for them in the week so obviously not live, just goes to show in the style are full of tit, they are saying it's selling so fast get over to the app before it all goes, how the frick would they know on Wednesday (or whatever week day) how it was selling, full. of. tit. I think Jess did come across better than Ash, jess was trying to talk about the clothes & Ash was going on about being hungover very unprofessional

Reactions: 3
I saw some of the clothes In Asda yesterday. The quality is shocking. And the finish, I did a better job in school!! I just hope she doesn’t go near a candle in those cheap pjs.

Reactions: 6
Some of those pjs look like that awful shiny fabric? Why would anyone want that fabric, let alone in pjs? Ugh. Just makes me think it would make me dead sweaty. They are trying to be like Chelsea Peers in the prints but still awful. I bet they are going to be blooming expensive too if they are selling them straight away at alleged 50% off….🙄

Reactions: 4
Some of those pjs look like that awful shiny fabric? Why would anyone want that fabric, let alone in pjs? Ugh. Just makes me think it would make me dead sweaty. They are trying to be like Chelsea Peers in the prints but still awful. I bet they are going to be blooming expensive too if they are selling them straight away at alleged 50% off….🙄
Those type of fabrics make me sweat and smells of Bo 🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.