Jessontheplussize #16 could go down a size or more, ITS has made her such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What, if any, information is available about ITS ethical policies? I don’t mind paying a bit more for more ethically sourced stuff but I genuinely have no idea what their stance is on this.

Reactions: 2
Terrible fit on all of those PJ's. I hate that they are white underneath, therefore will show through white when stretched out.
They looks cheap as duck and I cannot believe she was saying to get a bigger size if you wanted "oversized".. it's the style. It should be oversized in your own size. You're just not a 26 around your gut now. (AND THATS OK,. PRETENDING ISNT!)

another try on when she seemed super out of breath. She could have filmed this in a much calmer way and been able to save her breath. I can't listen to the fast breathless rambles, I feel like I'm being lied to by a child. She's been aware of this launch for at least a week and could have prepared and had this ready and professional. URGH

Reactions: 13
Terrible fit on all of those PJ's. I hate that they are white underneath, therefore will show through white when stretched out.
They looks cheap as duck and I cannot believe she was saying to get a bigger size if you wanted "oversized".. it's the style. It should be oversized in your own size. You're just not a 26 around your gut now. (AND THATS OK,. PRETENDING ISNT!)

another try on when she seemed super out of breath. She could have filmed this in a much calmer way and been able to save her breath. I can't listen to the fast breathless rambles, I feel like I'm being lied to by a child. She's been aware of this launch for at least a week and could have prepared and had this ready and professional. URGH
Completely agree ! She absolutely needs to be wearing a size 28. I'm actually embarrassed for her and the company, that this is how the clothes are being presented. The length of the legs on the red pjamas was ridiculous, seriously who wants to be dragging all that material around and tripping over every five minutes.

Over priced polyester tatt imo !

Reactions: 6
They’re the colour in French 😂 The beige one says Chameau, which means Camel and the purple one says Baies, which means Berries. I had to google these, I only knew that Vert was green and figured out they all followed this pattern - very strange. I don’t believe French people walk about wearing Green jumpers with the word Green printed in English 🤦🏼‍♀️
Berries is a colour too? Because "baies" isn't.
And "chameau" is not just an animal in French, it's also an (bit outdated) insult😂 someone mean, disagreeable.
Lovely sweatshirts. Thanks Google trad😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The way she was so out of breath made me feel uncomfortable! She’s so unhealthy sorry but how can just standing there talking make you out of breath? She has a huge health issue here. Which I’d say is far past her working out can fix. She needs a diet overhaul…. Idk if she smokes(does anyone know?) but she sounds like a smoker the way she huffs and heaves! Also completely agree with others on here, there are better pjs on boohoo and ASOS! Sets you can get for £8/£10! Paying £20 for that cheap material is still really expensive in my opinion. Literally that blue set does not look fancy… I think Jess is just easily impressed plus she’s overly trying to convince us to buy them becaus she knows she’ll be getting a big Xmas bonus if it does well! Greedy pig

Reactions: 2
Seriously this has proven to me that the fake nice persona Jess puts out isn’t real lol she’s just interested in her profits and at the end of the day her following gives her that🤷🏽‍♀️ Those pjs are a cheap mess! Seems rushed also I hate the prints they look generic

Reactions: 4
Berries is a colour too? Because "baies" isn't.
And "chameau" is not just an animal in French, it's also an (bit outdated) insult😂 someone mean, disagreeable.
Lovely sweatshirts. Thanks Google trad😅
😂😂 I wouldn’t say berries is a colour, but you would maybe associate it with that colour?
I hope no one wears the camel coloured one in France then, or in front of anyone who knows more than basic French! 😂 they’re hideous and overpriced, no matter what language you speak.

• Haha
😂😂 I wouldn’t say berries is a colour, but you would maybe associate it with that colour?
I hope no one wears the camel coloured one in France then, or in front of anyone who knows more than basic French! 😂 they’re hideous and overpriced, no matter what language you speak.
I think the only "berry" you also use as a colour in French is framboise (raspberry).
Yes, they are just awful and expensive😂

Reactions: 1
I don't know why I feel sorry for Jess, because she's making money out of ITS, but that Adam Frisby hasn't shared a story about her black Friday collection. I doubt she probably cares, along as she's getting paid.

The bleeping length on the pyjamas is just ridiculous! They all fit terrible and are still overpriced even at 50% off!!!

Reactions: 3
Did she say she was going away? Normally she goes on about it for weeks.

They have been priced high so they can ‘slash’ 50% off them for Black Friday to seem like a bargain. They’re still way overpriced at that.

Reactions: 7
42 quid for those Pjs… even 20 quid is a piss take. You can get a nice pair of the Chelsea peers ones for that price

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.