Jessontheplussize #16 could go down a size or more, ITS has made her such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are awful. I only like cotton or ones with things to make them stretchy. Don’t know how anyone sleeps in those shiny things

Reactions: 7
Those PJs are heinous. Cheap crappy material that scratches your skin and is shiny and the prints that only affirm to me that ITS hate fat people - leopards and roses? Really?

I’ve seen better nicer PJ’s in Asda

Reactions: 11
Oh yoy, she’s doing a try on tmw and talk about the fit.
I got these in a 26, they are a little lose, I could have sized down.
These red ones have a nice feel, they are so comfortable and true to fit.
My leapppppareedddd ones from my collecshuunn are my favourites. They are so soft and comfy and stylish. You can add a belt and even wear them out. Add some slippers to grunge it up
🥱

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh yawn, pjs that look like the cheap ones you could get from primark for £8. I’m so bored of Jess lately. already know what to expect from her haul! “Could’ve sized down blah blah blah stretchy fabric blah blah I designed these blah blah perfect for Christmas!!!!(buy buy buy) blah blah, can wear with a shacket and also can wear them to the club!!!! Oh my god so versatile guiiz lovin my colleksun”

Reactions: 8
What’s with the slogans on those Lorna Luxe sweatshirts she wants to buy? Am I twenty years too old to know what they mean?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s with the slogans on those Lorna Luxe sweatshirts she wants to buy? Am I twenty years too old to know what they mean?
They’re the colour in French 😂 The beige one says Chameau, which means Camel and the purple one says Baies, which means Berries. I had to google these, I only knew that Vert was green and figured out they all followed this pattern - very strange. I don’t believe French people walk about wearing Green jumpers with the word Green printed in English 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Those pyjamas don’t fit her. They’re all gunt and several inches too long. They don’t look slouchy and comfortable. She needs to wear the right size. But they still look like she’ll go on fire if she stands near a candle

• Haha
Reactions: 16
£42 for see through pjs
She really didn’t explain the pricing very well. They would be £42 full price (supposedly) so with 50% off they’re £21. They’re only for Black Friday so won’t be sold at “full price”. Just proves that they’re cheap crap with a massive mark up.

Reactions: 8
I quite like the pjs but I was gob smacked at the price. I had thought I’d maybe treat myself to a nice set of pjs as I like that you get the two bottoms but at £20 I could manage that but not £40+. It’s so much money. I mean I know it’s not in reality but it is to me.

Really professional to go on Insta to flog your pyjamas and not know how much they’re on sale for. Go Jess!

Those pyjamas are skin tight on her legs. There no way she can comfortably sit down in those. I always go at least 2 sizes up in mine as I like to sit cross legged too

Reactions: 9
There is a pair nicer than that £10 in Boohoo. Not that anyone encourages child labour 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.