Jessontheplussize #16 could go down a size or more, ITS has made her such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s be greedy if she bought and snorted them all, but she was gifted some of them and is giving some of them away.
She can’t win can she 😂

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion
Too much Quality Street doesn't make quality content

I'm not very creative, soz ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fair enough ...just seems excessive for 2 people and she's clearly opened all of them.
She said they were given the 3 tubs of quality street.

I'm confused why everyone keeps calling them sweets though, they're chocolates lol.

I’ve been given 4 different tubs and I’m a single person living on my own, plus other boxes of chocolates 🤣 people just gift it without any thought. I however gave all of mine away as I am dairy free, irritates me people don’t seem to get dairy free means I can’t have most chocolate lol. If I hadn’t been dairy free I’d have fair put a dent in them by now haha
I used to get loads when in a school, end up regifting or they go out of date lol.

Last edited:
She’s be greedy if she bought and snorted them all, but she was gifted some of them and is giving some of them away.
She can’t win can she 😂
She's only giving away the ones she doesn't like ...it's not like she's thought we have 3 tubs plus all the other Christmas sweets and chocolates, why don't we gift them to someone...noo she's opened them all and is taking out the ones she likes ! Nothing selfless about what she's doing!!

Reactions: 8
Fair enough ...just seems excessive for 2 people and she's clearly opened all of them.
There’s only 2 of us. I guess they’re just a quick, cheap stocking filler present. I know I gave a couple of boxes to friends as a token present.

Reactions: 2
She's only giving away the ones she doesn't like ...it's not like she's thought we have 3 tubs plus all the other Christmas sweets and chocolates, why don't we gift them to someone...noo she's opened them all and is taking out the ones she likes ! Nothing selfless about what she's doing!!
She was gifted them, why would she regift them?

She’s just giving away the ones she doesn’t like so they don’t go in the bin, that’s exactly what I would do.

I would never regift something I liked, that would be odd…

Reactions: 4
From her stories it sounded like she'd bought three tins, which seems a bit excessive. If she was given them, fair dos (and I'd happily take the ones she thinks are crap as they're my favourites haha).

Reactions: 2
She was gifted them, why would she regift them?

She’s just giving away the ones she doesn’t like so they don’t go in the bin, that’s exactly what I would do.

I would never regift something I liked, that would be odd…
I wouldn't eat my way through 3 tubs of chocolates in 2 days but that's me. Let's agree to disagree shall we ...

Reactions: 5
I wouldn't eat my way through 3 tubs of chocolates in 2 days but that's me. Let's agree to disagree shall we ...
I wouldn’t either, I never get a look in in this house! I always end up with the crap ones 😂

• Haha
Just watched Jess’s stories and actually csnt believe she’s still talking about the bloody chocolates. Just ridiculous to be honest 🤷🏻‍♀️

What is annoying me even more than the chocolate chat is the fact she keeps calling them miniature heroes. They're just bleeping heroes. There's no such thing as miniature heroes.

What is annoying me even more than the chocolate chat is the fact she keeps calling them miniature heroes. They're just bleeping heroes. There's no such thing as miniature heroes.
I think that's what they used to be called though, I didn't realise they'd lost the miniature bit! But they are definitely not "sweets".

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yeah the chocolate chat is so boring now, she always goes over the top. I am actually shocked she hasn’t got diabetes because the way she’s going it won’t be long before she develops it. Greedy greedy pig of a woman

Yeah the chocolate chat is so boring now, she always goes over the top. I am actually shocked she hasn’t got diabetes because the way she’s going it won’t be long before she develops it. Greedy greedy pig of a woman
Probably too young for this kind of diabetes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.