Jessontheplussize #16 could go down a size or more, ITS has made her such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she’s annoying! She doesn’t even know what she was diagnosed with, such a careless person! Can’t even take the time to google her own condition, she’s too lazy! I’m seriously surprised she even has the energy to wipe her own arse she’s that lazy! The workouts she’s doing obviously are not working, she’s left with aches and pains because she’s not doing joint friendly workouts. You can even find no jump joint friendly workouts on YouTube! She’s going to damage her joints, the stuff she’s doing haven’t even made a difference to her body, because obviously she’s eating much more than shes burning. She’s just damaging her joints for no reason. She does everything in such a half hearted way my god I’d hate to be like her
Exactly what I thought!
I have a number of chronic conditions so to see her pure laziness, not even googling what she's been diagnosed with then to start waffling about it...
Just her pure laziness in another form...
She only lights up about chocolate, cake, gammon and her Evans collekshun

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shes a lazy cow. No way the dr would not have recommended losing weight to stop being in pain.. her joints have been crying out for ages. She will never admit it because being obese makes her money and you need to love yourself blah blah... she didnt even bother to find out what she could do for her diverticulitis so not surprised she doesnt know what she has. Shes in denial.

Reactions: 7
Everyone’s muscles hurt after working out, especially when they first start or haven’t done much exercise before. Surely her trainer would have explained DOMS to her? I can’t believe she went to the drs about it 😱
If she carried on and stuck with it she’d have found it got better the more she exercised!

You can't out exercise a bad diet. She is obviously allowed to eat whatever she wants but let's not be surprised that we are out of breath and having knee and feet problems after tucking into huge bars of chocolate and eating 3 course calorific meals out 2 / 3 times a week ... !

I love my food but honestly the amount they put away when they go out for dinner shocks me...the portion sizes are huge !

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Everyone’s muscles hurt after working out, especially when they first start or haven’t done much exercise before. Surely her trainer would have explained DOMS to her? I can’t believe she went to the drs about it 😱
If she carried on and stuck with it she’d have found it got better the more she exercised!

I thought it Sounded like it was more like joint pain than DOM to be honest. she’s worked out on and off so surely she would be used to aches etc if she was doing enough

Reactions: 1
She’s defo getting either freebies or a discounted rate from that gym. It pisses me off that she keeps promoting them but it’s never a #ad or #gift

I thought it Sounded like it was more like joint pain than DOM to be honest. she’s worked out on and off so surely she would be used to aches etc if she was doing enough
Yeah, Maybe so, I probably misunderstood. Her weight won’t be doing her joints any favours though. Mine were really painful but since I’ve started exercising and losing weight the pain her reduced dramatically. It’s from a combination on the weight loaded on them and lack of use I’d say.

Reactions: 6
She sat on that sofa in her sweaty grimy clothes for hours… ugh that is disgusting!! Could she not wash herself, and then do her “admin” (perlease! Get over yourself Jess looking at emails isn’t admin) after she’s cleaned and washed? She is so dirty!!! That sofa is probably teething with bacteria. Makes me lol to think of how they put Poppy to sleep there when she stayed over. They must really dislike her😂 prob smells of arse

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She's sat for two hours in her sweaty gym clothes 🤮
Ooooh allllll afternoon!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Also.... only does for Brands she knows and likes ...Bullshit! I messaged her re the Trinny London makeup..she slated it as she didn't have a clue!
An ad made her clean her face lol
Nasty and greedy and sweaty 🤢🤢

I thought she was using that eucerin range for her pigmentation? Although I do think her skin looks loads better recently so maybe this new stuff is working?

I thought she was using that eucerin range for her pigmentation? Although I do think her skin looks loads better recently so maybe this new stuff is working?
Must admit I got that eucerin range for my pigmentation on my forehead after seeing Jess rave about it and it does work!
I saw results after two weeks and still now and my forehead looks tighter and pigmentation has nearly all gone!
If anyone was wondering to get it as it’s quite pricey I defo would
P.s I’m not an influencer 😂

• Haha
I’m actually gobsmacked at how lazy and dirty she is……. Unbelievable
9CA16051-59EF-459F-9574-94EDB18C5AA1.png

She is so disgusting it’s untrue… she has no excuse she isn’t even doing anything she’s just laying there because she’s so lazy, what a dirty dirty person

Must admit I got that eucerin range for my pigmentation on my forehead after seeing Jess rave about it and it does work!
I saw results after two weeks and still now and my forehead looks tighter and pigmentation has nearly all gone!
If anyone was wondering to get it as it’s quite pricey I defo would
P.s I’m not an influencer 😂
Really? Do you have a link to the one you use? I have such bad pigmentation from cystic acne 🙄
Also, YOU’VE influenced me, not Jess 😁

Reactions: 1
I preferred it when she wasn’t exercising as we didn’t have to think about her sitting on her couch, sweaty and unwashed.

We’ve had this discussion time and again on Jess’s threads but she does absolutely nothing to bust the “fat, lazy and smelly” plus size stereotype and it really pisses me off

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I preferred it when she wasn’t exercising as we didn’t have to think about her sitting on her couch, sweaty and unwashed.

We’ve had this discussion time and again on Jess’s threads but she does absolutely nothing to bust the “fat, lazy and smelly” plus size stereotype and it really pisses me off
Said it before, I’ll say it again: she brings down the plus size community. She is SO slobby, and disgusting. She’s everything people stereotype fat people to be. Lazy. Dirty. Greedy. Careless. Smelly. She’s bringing down the plus size community, whilst doing so she’s raking in cash. Absolutely no way ITS would’ve worked with her if people didn’t recommend her. Who would think of fashion + then think of smelly Jess? Ugh! Bet she hasn’t washed yet and is laying there still

Reactions: 2
She sat on that sofa in her sweaty grimy clothes for hours… ugh that is disgusting!! Could she not wash herself, and then do her “admin” (perlease! Get over yourself Jess looking at emails isn’t admin) after she’s cleaned and washed? She is so dirty!!! That sofa is probably teething with bacteria. Makes me lol to think of how they put Poppy to sleep there when she stayed over. They must really dislike her😂 prob smells of arse
To be fair, Poppy is such a twit she deserves to sleep on a sofa that smells like a sweaty arse crack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The simplest and most effective exercise that Jess could do would be walking 🤷🏻‍♀️ An hour walk a day would do her the world of good. I’ve just started with a coach and she has obviously given me gym exercises 3 times a week but has stated that I need to hit between 10k-15k steps a day as that will make the most difference

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She's been so bust since summer had no time to work out made me laugh 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.