Jessontheplussize #16 could go down a size or more, ITS has made her such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, Poppy is such a twit she deserves to sleep on a sofa that smells like a sweaty arse crack.
Scream 🤣 it’s so true though. The funniest part: they’ve got a 3 bed house- why does any guest need to sleep on arse crack couch!? 😅

Also maybe an unpopular opinion but…. I think Jess does want to lose weight 🤷🏻‍♀️ she doesn’t have the willpower to do it and now it’s even more complicated because her income is intrinsically linked to her weight. I think unless she drastically alters her lifestyle, she’ll be bigger still in a year.

Reactions: 10
Surely she would flog more clothes if she looked better? I mean, no one aspires to look like Jess, do they? I’m not even talking about losing weight really, but she looks ill half the time.

I hate to say it but Poppy has always carried clothes and make up miles better and she has been bigger than Jess (still a nob though)

Reactions: 9
I’d love to understand how the mind works.
I’m so fed up with Jess. She annoys me when she does nothing all day - yet she annoys me when she doesn’t post because she’s been “working”. She pisses me off posting her ITS shite - yet when she does other hauls they really piss me off too, like the boots and coat hauls 🙄
I hate that she posts ads all the time now but when she posts anything else that’s mundane it does my head in.
To be honest she really can’t win with me. I hate everything she does and everything she’s become but for some reason I can’t bring myself to unfollow 😂
Does anyone else feel the same way about “influencers”?
I have a few guilty pleasures who make me sick and anger me but i can't not watch😂

Reactions: 1
She’s been at home since she’s left her job, she definitely isn’t too busy to workout, even three times a week would be good. She’s just making excuses and it shows, just say you can’t be bothered and keep it real. Don’t say “oh I’m too busy” there are people who actually go to work and still manage to workout before 6am oh and they actually shower too. She’s just such a slob. Who is she supposed to be influencing? Not me anyway. Hate the way she does her adverts they seem like the cringey ones you’d see on those selling channels, seem really forced and fake. Why not just do a genuine review and actually use the product without the tit acting? She’s just so annoying at the moment

Reactions: 3
Must admit I got that eucerin range for my pigmentation on my forehead after seeing Jess rave about it and it does work!
I saw results after two weeks and still now and my forehead looks tighter and pigmentation has nearly all gone!
If anyone was wondering to get it as it’s quite pricey I defo would
P.s I’m not an influencer 😂
Really? Do you have a link to the one you use? I have such bad pigmentation from cystic acne 🙄
Also, YOU’VE influenced me, not Jess 😁
This is it!
And it’s on offer on boots website today for the Black Friday it’s down to £28 instead of £38 x

Attachments

Reactions: 4
The simplest and most effective exercise that Jess could do would be walking 🤷🏻‍♀️ An hour walk a day would do her the world of good. I’ve just started with a coach and she has obviously given me gym exercises 3 times a week but has stated that I need to hit between 10k-15k steps a day as that will make the most difference
I second this. I've been getting myself out and walking almost everyday for the last 4 months and it has done me the world of good. My physical and mental health has improved ten-fold; i've lost 3 stone in weight (alongside healthy eating) and my skin is the best it's ever been.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I second this. I've been getting myself out and walking almost everyday for the last 4 months and it has done me the world of good. My physical and mental health has improved ten-fold; i've lost 3 stone in weight (alongside healthy eating) and my skin is the best it's ever been.
I third this! I’m still working from home post pandemic and going out for walks absolutely saves my sanity, and has also helped me lose weight.

I do wonder if either of them ever take Darcy for a walk? The few times they took her to the beach she really dressed up for it and put make up on, so I think we’d see it if she was taking her out.

Reactions: 7
Surely she would flog more clothes if she looked better? I mean, no one aspires to look like Jess, do they? I’m not even talking about losing weight really, but she looks ill half the time.

I hate to say it but Poppy has always carried clothes and make up miles better and she has been bigger than Jess (still a nob though)
Agreed but Poppy is the absolute Queen of bullshit fakery so whilst I agree Jess is too 'real' I'd take her every time over anything Poppy posts ..!

Reactions: 9
Well done!!! That’s amazing results! Walking is sooo underrated and I feel like Jess’s personality is all or nothing so she probably thinks she needs to hit the gym and go crazy but she actually doesn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well done!!! That’s amazing results! Walking is sooo underrated and I feel like Jess’s personality is all or nothing so she probably thinks she needs to hit the gym and go crazy but she actually doesn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️
Or maybe she’s only going gym because they’re gifted sessions so she feels like she has to use them

Scream 🤣 it’s so true though. The funniest part: they’ve got a 3 bed house- why does any guest need to sleep on arse crack couch!? 😅

Also maybe an unpopular opinion but…. I think Jess does want to lose weight 🤷🏻‍♀️ she doesn’t have the willpower to do it and now it’s even more complicated because her income is intrinsically linked to her weight. I think unless she drastically alters her lifestyle, she’ll be bigger still in a year.
I agree but even if she lost a lot of weight, she'd still be plussize. She wouldn't lose her "job".

I'd say swimming would be a good choice too as it's much more gentle on your joints.

Agreed but Poppy is the absolute Queen of bullshit fakery so whilst I agree Jess is too 'real' I'd take her every time over anything Poppy posts ..!
Oh yeah, Jess is much nicer and more real than Poppy any day of the week.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think she knows she’s gained and lost a lot of her strength so now wanting to change that. She does come across very real at times
Yes she has her collab with ITS and such but I feel like she is just genuinely trying to make a go at this insta tit haha

Reactions: 1
I think she's been quite likeable recently. Quite enjoyed listening to her get excited about her new washing machine 😂.

I think she's been quite likeable recently. Quite enjoyed listening to her get excited about her new washing machine 😂.
But I can't have been the only one waiting for her to show a picture of it with an Affiliate link attached ...🙈

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.