Jessontheplussize #16 could go down a size or more, ITS has made her such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does every foundation she buys have to be yellow based? Drives me insane!

I have a fair/medium skin tone - in that Charlotte tilbury I was a shade lighter then her when I was matched.
She should be lighter then me - shade 6 which she bought is classed as a medium shade - she’s never medium!
She’s deluded! Her skin is pink! She’s pink toned and she keeps trying to force this yellow look…. It’s bizarre she’s a grown woman you’d expect this from an orange teenager that’s still learning how to do makeup starting to think she has the brain of a 12 year old

Reactions: 10
2 separate hair care kits she showed. I personally felt like she couldn’t be arsed even talking about them, especially the Philip Kingsley one. It was as if she just wanted to get it out of the way.
I think the one she kept unboxed will be a Christmas present to someone this year

Reactions: 4
Yeah she’s just obnoxious at this point with her big moon face. She’s so unbelievably greedy it’s untrue, this is why I dislike influencers, they get stuff practically thrown at them and they don’t appreciate things anymore. To them it’s “just another item thrown on the pile” Jess used to be normal and likeable but now she’s just spoilt and obnoxious. I noticed that she doesn’t show her food anymore either I wonder why
Exactly....shes greedy and lazy. Imagine how you'd feel as a small business, sending her something to show and hopefully get business from...
Shes ignorant and nasty...not funny at all...

Reactions: 5
I don’t really get how the whole gifted thing works, but both of the possibilities make her look like a lazy prick. So she’s either been contacted and asked if she would like the product and would she show it to her followers and she’s said yes, and has then proceeded to do a tit half arsed job (surely for a fee if it’s her job now) or she’s been sent it with no obligation to show it, but she has chosen to show it and still done a half arsed job? (Does anyone know how this actually works) Like is she so lazy she couldn’t have opened the box, looked at the candle and done even the slightest bit of research on it? At least what it smells like, because that’s the whole point of a candle ya know? But I suppose in typical Jess style she has just jumped right in, as she needs to see what free stuff she’s been given, because she’s like a spoiled greedy child!! Sorry for the rambling post, it’s just behaviour like this that fucks me off with influencers, especially when they’re literally earning a living from their followers, but put in zero effort. I love candles, so if she had actually put even a tiny bit of information about the candle I would have went and had a look at the business at least, but she was so unbothered and dismissive, it made me the same.

Reactions: 7
I don’t really get how the whole gifted thing works, but both of the possibilities make her look like a lazy prick. So she’s either been contacted and asked if she would like the product and would she show it to her followers and she’s said yes, and has then proceeded to do a tit half arsed job (surely for a fee if it’s her job now) or she’s been sent it with no obligation to show it, but she has chosen to show it and still done a half arsed job? (Does anyone know how this actually works) Like is she so lazy she couldn’t have opened the box, looked at the candle and done even the slightest bit of research on it? At least what it smells like, because that’s the whole point of a candle ya know? But I suppose in typical Jess style she has just jumped right in, as she needs to see what free stuff she’s been given, because she’s like a spoiled greedy child!! Sorry for the rambling post, it’s just behaviour like this that fucks me off with influencers, especially when they’re literally earning a living from their followers, but put in zero effort. I love candles, so if she had actually put even a tiny bit of information about the candle I would have went and had a look at the business at least, but she was so unbothered and dismissive, it made me the same.
Exactly. I know miss greedy isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, but she does professional style ads. She knows what she’s talking about, all the relevant info etc and makes an effort. Jess is just so slap dash and couldn’t make it any more obvious that she can’t be arsed, unless it’s for her colleckshon!

My friend works for a small independent shop and will send relevant influencers with about Jess's following gifts. She does however choose specific items she knows the influencer will like, will go with their aesthetic etc. Last time she sent about £40 (wholesale) value of gifts and got about £750 of sales overnight from it, so it does work, but these influencers do go through each item and talk about it individually.

"Top secret" yes, your next crappy collection has just flown in from a warehouse from China?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
When I had a big account (160k) I was asked if they could send me stuff and do a story or post on insta. I didn’t get any money for it. Sometimes they ask if they could give me a discount code but I refused every time explaining that it looks less genuine if i added a code as I wanted to only post if i really liked the item and people would believe me more if i didn’t have a code. Because I felt the same about other “influencers”
The most I ever got payed for a video was £200 for 2 videos and the most I got payed for a post was £50.
Honestly, companies really don’t pay that much and most will just offer free gifts in exchange for a mention.
In the end , I didn’t enjoy the pressure the large following gave me, worrying about likes and numbers and I’ve shut it down. Not regretted it once

Reactions: 8
how is it “too secret” when the guy who runs ITS basically said they’re doing pjs or a top lol, is Jess ok? Obviously trying to create a buzz or hype, and maximise her sales. I for one will not be interested in her cheap polyester pj set. Hate how she’s turned into such a pusher of ITS I get she works with them but it’s boring now. She just churns out the same old tit, it’s boring

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I see shared that she was with that annoying (everything from ITS is amazing) Ash and chels, does she have a thread?

I see shared that she was with that annoying (everything from ITS is amazing) Ash and chels, does she have a thread?
She does! I can't stand her. Vulgar

• Sick
  • Angry
She does! I can't stand her. Vulgar

Thank you, off for a nosey at her thread

I’ll be very surprised if health care professionals haven’t advised her to lose weight. Carrying extra weight will have impact on your body/joints/muscles eventually. She doesn’t need to do high impact crazy workouts at her weight, any kind of movement when heavy burns more calories. More active and less crap food.

It’s common sense that high impact workouts aren’t going to do you any good at a heavier weight especially if you aren’t doing them where someone can check your movements are correct.

Good though that she got medical input and that she’s getting PT sessions rather than a couple of zoom workouts in her living room.

PT sessions will be a gift. Simple as.
They will last all of 3 weeks, Xmas is coming after all.

Reactions: 7
God she’s annoying! She doesn’t even know what she was diagnosed with, such a careless person! Can’t even take the time to google her own condition, she’s too lazy! I’m seriously surprised she even has the energy to wipe her own arse she’s that lazy! The workouts she’s doing obviously are not working, she’s left with aches and pains because she’s not doing joint friendly workouts. You can even find no jump joint friendly workouts on YouTube! She’s going to damage her joints, the stuff she’s doing haven’t even made a difference to her body, because obviously she’s eating much more than shes burning. She’s just damaging her joints for no reason. She does everything in such a half hearted way my god I’d hate to be like her

I am really surprised she didn’t reference her weight at all. Totally appreciate she might be happy at the weight she is and doesn’t want to lose weight, but it’s only sensible to discuss the impact that weight can have on your body, surely?

Reactions: 9
I am really surprised she didn’t reference her weight at all. Totally appreciate she might be happy at the weight she is and doesn’t want to lose weight, but it’s only sensible to discuss the impact that weight can have on your body, surely?
I think we all know why. Currently, her weight is pretty much her “brand”. Her followers, are majority plus sized women. She is really unhealthy. She’s always out of breath. I was surprised to see her say she likes working out so she can not be out of breath, she’s always been out of breath even when she was working out. I think she’s quite in denial about her weight tbh, she will probably only address it in private as she doesn’t want to risk offending her plus following. But I mean, this is what’s quite toxic about “self love” culture, it’s very quick to brush all thoughts about health under the carpet. But she will wish she addressed it when she’s 40 with diabetes and a whole load of health problems

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.