Jessontheplussize #16 could go down a size or more, ITS has made her such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she really had Botox? I have never personally touched the stuff, but I can pretty much see wrinkles still on her face,isn’t the whole point of it to stop movement? Her face looks the exact same to me
33692469-CE14-43D1-ABC2-01531DA1817B.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Glossy box are a load of shite. I signed up 3 months as a birthday treat for myself.
First month was brilliant.
2nd was late.. had it end of the month
3rd there was 2 tubes ... both empty. I obviously complained and they sent out 2 replacements, which were complete different products.
Cancelled my subscription after 3rd month and they took money again so waited for my box and cancelled direct debit. Gave the 4th to a friend because it was tit 😂

Some people have had their boxes delivered in the last week of the month and money is taken the 1st of the month! Some boxes have items replaced with previous items from older boxes because they have run out and some boxes don't arrive at all ! The reviews on Instagram are overwhelmingly negative for this company. They also seem to think hand sanitiser is a beauty product! That was one of the items last month apparently 😑
I once had a box where they gave me hand sanitizer, Colgate toothpaste, a chocolate bar and a crappy red and pink eyeshadow palette 😂 I can’t believe they are still in business

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I once had a box where they gave me hand sanitizer, Colgate toothpaste, a chocolate bar and a crappy red and pink eyeshadow palette 😂 I can’t believe they are still in business
I can't believe how downhill they've gone. I had glossybox years ago as a Christmas present and it was quite good. I just couldn't justify paying for it.

I’d love to understand how the mind works.
I’m so fed up with Jess. She annoys me when she does nothing all day - yet she annoys me when she doesn’t post because she’s been “working”. She pisses me off posting her ITS shite - yet when she does other hauls they really piss me off too, like the boots and coat hauls 🙄
I hate that she posts ads all the time now but when she posts anything else that’s mundane it does my head in.
To be honest she really can’t win with me. I hate everything she does and everything she’s become but for some reason I can’t bring myself to unfollow 😂
Does anyone else feel the same way about “influencers”?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m so fed up with Jess. She annoys me when she does nothing all day - yet she annoys me when she doesn’t post because she’s been “working”. She pisses me off posting her ITS shite - yet when she does other hauls they really piss me off too, like the boots and coat hauls 🙄
I hate that she posts ads all the time now but when she posts anything else that’s mundane it does my head in.
To be honest she really can’t win with me. I hate everything she does and everything she’s become but for some reason I can’t bring myself to unfollow 😂
Ha, yes, I ended up having enough of hate following Skanky Solomon so unfollowed her. I'm still following Poppy the twit, but she can't win with me.
I still don't mind Jess, the ads are annoying and the ITS hauls, but she's a nice person.

Yes...had to unfollow her as the anger was too much 😆 she's ridiculous, I never see the funny stuff as funny at all...she should def go back to her job and do this on the side. Its the free greedy stuff that I really hate 😒

Yes...had to unfollow her as the anger was too much 😆 she's ridiculous, I never see the funny stuff as funny at all...she should def go back to her job and do this on the side. Its the free greedy stuff that I really hate 😒
Agreed!! I don’t follow her as I don’t want to give her more numbers so she can shill more. But I do check her crash stories every day because … well, she is car crash tv tbh

Reactions: 3
Ha, yes, I ended up having enough of hate following Skanky Solomon so unfollowed her. I'm still following Poppy the twit, but she can't win with me.
I still don't mind Jess, the ads are annoying and the ITS hauls, but she's a nice person.
Can you really be sure she’s a “nice person”? You don’t know her personally, none of us do lol. We tend to think we “know” them based on what we see but that’s a curated collection of things she records. Personally I’ve always found Jess to be spoilt, bratty and entitled. She’s just got a very nice persona she puts out so it wins people over. When I found out she used to make her grummah (who is elderly!!!!) go to the post office for her I lost respect for her tbh, she’s lazy and doesn’t seem bothered at all about others feelings. She’s also very greedy. I think people should be a lot more conservative with calling influencers “nice” they’re only interested in squeezing money out of you. They don’t care about us personally.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I unfollowed Poppy a long time ago because her “hiiii-eee” did my head in 😡😂

• Haha
Can you really be sure she’s a “nice person”? You don’t know her personally, none of us do lol. We tend to think we “know” them based on what we see but that’s a curated collection of things she records. Personally I’ve always found Jess to be spoilt, bratty and entitled. She’s just got a very nice persona she puts out so it wins people over. When I found out she used to make her grummah (who is elderly!!!!) go to the post office for her I lost respect for her tbh, she’s lazy and doesn’t seem bothered at all about others feelings. She’s also very greedy. I think people should be a lot more conservative with calling influencers “nice” they’re only interested in squeezing money out of you. They don’t care about us personally.
Yes, I agree we don't know if she's nice and I know they don't give 2 shits about us, they want to make money out of us. I should have worded it better, as you said a nice persona.
I think, I just don't mind her, she doesn't annoy me as much as a lot of other influencers.

I unfollowed Poppy a long time ago because her “hiiii-eee” did my head in 😡😂
I mute her

Reactions: 6
Now she’s talking about the yellow shades of Charlotte tilbury 😂😂 clearly doesn’t see what we say every time she puts makeup on.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it is, I had a nosey at Adam Frisbys insta the other day and he said "the girls" were all designing either a pair of Christmas pyjamas or a top.
Could be a Christmas jumper? Outfits?

Reactions: 1
I think it is, I had a nosey at Adam Frisbys insta the other day and he said "the girls" were all designing either a pair of Christmas pyjamas or a top.
Jac Jossa has just released a whole range of christmas nightwear and I’m sure I saw one of the other girls there is too. They literally do just produce a whole load of tat and give each ‘girl’ a load each, don’t they.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.