ashandchelslifestories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised it was this long until someone made this, she’s been irritating me for months. I do laugh at a few things she posts although most of it is absolute filth, I dread to think what her children’s teachers think about her posting videos of her doing a poo and farting, not cool when your middle aged and relying on tik tok for a second job🙃

Reactions: 17
She’s 33 I think so wouldn’t say Middle Aged. I like her I don’t agree with some of the things she posts can be quite vulgar but she is different from the other tiktokers, for now. She’s a charity shop manager so I mean at least she works.

Reactions: 22
Agreed obv it’s good that she works. But.... all the clothes hail try ons, aren’t they gifted? Her TikToks are never marked as ad / gifted or partnerships etc 🤷🏻‍♀️. Also they are all the same - she loves alllll the clothes she gets sent! 😴

Reactions: 5
Agreed obv it’s good that she works. But.... all the clothes hail try ons, aren’t they gifted? Her TikToks are never marked as ad / gifted or partnerships etc 🤷🏻‍♀️. Also they are all the same - she loves alllll the clothes she gets sent! 😴
the recent in the style clothes were sent to her so yes those are Gifted. The others I’m sure she said she purchased herself.

Reactions: 3
I find her funny and she seems like nice woman. But I can see her going down the influencer route. All the latest in the style gifted tit with a full face of makeup that frankly looks a bit full on when it’s clearly mid afternoon.

I think I won’t be watching if she does and she starts getting into those mutually beneficial friendships with the likes of jac jossa and other influencer types.

Reactions: 4
I hate most people with threads on here but I absolutely love her she has me in stitches I don’t mind the gifted stuff like I wouldn’t turn down free clothes

Reactions: 23
I really like her! It’s nice to see someone just being normal and not letting views go to their head.

Reactions: 14
She’s hilarious, I’m not into all the tit and fart talk but for the most part she’s funny and says it how it is!

Reactions: 13
I like her. I can deffo see an in the style collab happening at some point!

Reactions: 6
She’s found the thread, says she doesn’t care but she’s already made 3 tik toks about it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For every comment that isn’t positive there are more than a few that are. So you found the thread and cue lots of videos about “my trolls” get a grip woman, the transformation has begun.

Reactions: 9
For every comment that isn’t positive there are more than a few that are. So you found the thread and cue lots of videos about “my trolls” get a grip woman, the transformation has begun.
Exactly - most of the comments are positive! With 600k followers she really needs to get a thicker skin. Obviously it’s not nice to read horrid comments about yourself but then don’t read here 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.