Jessontheplussize #16 could go down a size or more, ITS has made her such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her poses look like those cringey poses you see in the clothing catalogsšŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜© she looks absolutely huge here !!!
View attachment 916126

Also Iā€™ve literally never seen her walk darcyā€¦ itā€™s pure animal cruelty at this point thatā€™s why she probably always barks when looking out, sheā€™s probably saying ā€œletā€™s go for a walk you fat idiot I donā€™t want to watch you laying on the sofa all dayā€
How can those pjs be comfy? They are clinging. Pyjamas are meant to be roomy.

Reactions: 9
I quite like some of the clothes but the quality is shocking and no way would I pay those prices. I can probably get them in new look for half the price and better quality x

Reactions: 5
I actually did like some of the pieces myself in particular the bralette and I just about died the price. $41 Australian dollars?? Ya kidding me right šŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒ

Just think ITS clothes are awful what ever size the buyer or ā€˜ITS babeā€™ is wearing it!

Even that Ashs stuff is already being reduced and it's been barely a week since she launched her collection!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree if youā€™re in to that kind of stuff you may as well look on shein and pay a fraction of the price. Itā€™s not like the ITS stuff is ethical is it? So whatā€™s the high price tag about? X

Reactions: 10
Itā€™s the usual chat on here - when Jess wears something tight itā€™s said she shouldnā€™t wear it, when she wears a loose dress, they say why would she wear a shapeless tent. I am also a fattie and like tighter but figure people judge me regardless what I wear (going by this thread) but I donā€™t give a shite lol
Or, as a fashion influencer, she could just try to wear clothes that fit (tight or loose effect is not the issue).

I just donā€™t get why youā€™d go to PT and do zoom workouts when you canā€™t even be bothered to walk your dog. But I donā€™t know if Darcy is a dog that likes walks I know sheā€™s small but surely a little walk would do her good x
Does it even exists, dogs who don't like walks?

• Haha
[/QOUTE]
Also Iā€™ve literally never seen her walk darcyā€¦ itā€™s pure animal cruelty at this point thatā€™s why she probably always barks when looking out, sheā€™s probably saying ā€œletā€™s go for a walk you fat idiot I donā€™t want to watch you laying on the sofa all dayā€
[/QUOTE]
Probably because sheā€™s always out of breath. Those mini walks to the car etc sheā€™s huffy like no tomorrow.

Although the walks would be fair on the dog since you know they need walking and would help her if her breathing truly is that bad.

Reactions: 4
Those pjs are not true to size ,they are painted on and tight as duck. Not comfy at all

Does anyone know about tattoos? How come her finger tattoos look like the green ink is all smudged down the length of the finger? Is that on purpose?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's shared some stories of that Kirsty woman and the others look a lot better on her.

Does anyone know about tattoos? How come her finger tattoos look like the green ink is all smudged down the length of the finger? Is that on purpose?
I very much doubt it. They look like theyā€™re just awfully done cheap tattoos. You get what you pay for. Hand tattoos are notorious for not looking great after a while if done cheaply so best to pay to get them done well. Iā€™ve got loads of tattoos and none of mine are faded like that

I agree if youā€™re in to that kind of stuff you may as well look on shein and pay a fraction of the price. Itā€™s not like the ITS stuff is ethical is it? So whatā€™s the high price tag about? X
I quite like the black cord skirt but ā‚¬42 was a bit steep. Got an exact replica on Shein for ā‚¬9

Or, as a fashion influencer, she could just try to wear clothes that fit (tight or loose effect is not the issue).

Does it even exists, dogs who don't like walks?
Yeah some chihuahuas I think donā€™t like to walk and I think thatā€™s what Darcy is. But I donā€™t actually know lol.

Reactions: 2
Yeah some chihuahuas I think donā€™t like to walk and I think thatā€™s what Darcy is. But I donā€™t actually know lol.
OK, I genuinely didn't know. Sounds crazyšŸ˜…
I know Darcy is not supposed to be fat though. Makes me uncomfortable for the poor creature.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
And yet when they fancy a walk at the beach and fish and chips Darcey goes with them?

I think the husband most likely walks her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.