Jessontheplussize #16 could go down a size or more, ITS has made her such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg that was horrific 🙄 It all looked so cheap and.... shiny? All of the materials looked horrible. Is this really what she wants to wear? It’s just all so uninspiring and bland. Her sizing is all over the place, literally everything she said she could have sized down in fitted her perfectly. I’m cringing at the thought of her collekshun q&a already!

Reactions: 9
Literally can’t bring myself to watch any of her collekshhunnnnnn stories. I’ll skip and listen to the synopsis here 🤣

Reactions: 5
Literally can’t bring myself to watch any of her collekshhunnnnnn stories. I’ll skip and listen to the synopsis here 🤣
Same - I can’t bare her talking tit about her colleckshun that looks like a fire hazard. That lace halter was horrific enough, that would make even the dainty of women look like a fruit machine

• Haha
Reactions: 13
im sorry but the sizing is fucked, obviously ITS have crappy sizing and she’s not mentioning this, she’s blindly selling these clothes and not really giving us any negatives just trying to blag as much as she can! It’s absolutely horrific, just goes to show when money is involved even the nicest of people can get greedy and selfish

Reactions: 8
Fabrics with no stretch and no movement that are not suitable for larger women. Clings in all the wrong places and just really thin/cheap and tacky looking.
Well done jess you sell out

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That jumper was see through, the items all fit her perfectly but she was pulling at them and trying to say you can size down, is that her catch phrase now? She says it all the time… what’s the obsession with sizing down? I wear size 16, 18, sometimes even 20! and in some oversized things I can wear 14, this doesn’t make me in between sizes lol, I just know that I can get the size that matches me most based on the fit of the brand. Most plus size ranges are more generous so I tend to wear smaller, in normal ranges I’m bigger sizing. Don’t go on about it like she does!! It’s like she’s made this sizing down/up malarkey her trade mark! When really? It’s cause ITS sizing seems off, which a lot of brands are guilty of, I just wish she was honest about them becaus she never says anything negative cause they have her where they want her. Just feels like she’s sold her soul to them

Reactions: 12
That black dress was probably the best fitting size wise out of the whole load of crap but still she thinks she could ‘size down’ 😴

Reactions: 6
Why does she wear that belt and those mules with every outfit? 😂 surprised she didn’t keep them on with the pjs

Same - I can’t bare her talking tit about her colleckshun that looks like a fire hazard. That lace halter was horrific enough, that would make even the dainty of women look like a fruit machine
I don’t know what it was but her proportions looked totally off when she took that blazer off!! X

Those pants are not a good fit, look at that camel toe.
View attachment 914893
I just look at them and think they do not look comfortable at all! They look like they’ll make loads of chafing noises as well 🥺

Reactions: 5
So I’m only just getting around to watching Jess’s stories now and its haul. She’s basically a size 26 now isn’t she? I noticed everything was in size 26. Without being rude but she doesn’t have many sizes to go, she really needs to reassess her life choices and before anyone jumps down my neck im not saying she needs to lose weight or anything but more jusr start looking after her health, she looked very very large in that haul

Reactions: 11
So I’m only just getting around to watching Jess’s stories now and its haul. She’s basically a size 26 now isn’t she? I noticed everything was in size 26. Without being rude but she doesn’t have many sizes to go, she really needs to reassess her life choices and before anyone jumps down my neck im not saying she needs to lose weight or anything but more jusr start looking after her health, she looked very very large in that haul
She's definitely breathless! The boot try on was one of the worst things to watch as well

Reactions: 10
I agree, I think you can get a size 32, I'm not sure you can get bigger than that, so if she gets any bigger I'm not sure where she'll buy clothes from. That will be her collection gone as I can't imagine an ITS size 28/32 would actually fit that size. Not to contradict myself, but I guess it's good that she represents a bigger size, but I think she'd get more work as a 20/22.

Reactions: 4
I agree, I think you can get a size 32, I'm not sure you can get bigger than that, so if she gets any bigger I'm not sure where she'll buy clothes from. That will be her collection gone as I can't imagine an ITS size 28/32 would actually fit that size. Not to contradict myself, but I guess it's good that she represents a bigger size, but I think she'd get more work as a 20/22.
I think she said they’re available up to size 30. Unless they make them bigger to accommodate her x

Reactions: 1
When she was a size 20-22 she actually looked really good. She’s one of these people who looks better when they’re curvier but the size she’s at now is just pure gluttony. There is no excuse for her to not try to be healthier - she has no kids, no job (🤪) nothing too demanding on her time. She’s in the perfect position to be able to start to make healthier choices but she still wont
p.s. I only mentioned the kids thing because one of my friends to trying to lose weight but keeps eating the leftovers nuggets etc that her kids don’t eat haha

When she was a size 20-22 she actually looked really good. She’s one of these people who looks better when they’re curvier but the size she’s at now is just pure gluttony. There is no excuse for her to not try to be healthier - she has no kids, no job (🤪) nothing too demanding on her time. She’s in the perfect position to be able to start to make healthier choices but she still wont
p.s. I only mentioned the kids thing because one of my friends to trying to lose weight but keeps eating the leftovers nuggets etc that her kids don’t eat haha
Yeah and the older she gets the harder it will be for her to lose weight. She goes to PT and stuff though doesn’t she? It isn’t a great advert for people who want to be healthy cause I just look and think aw well that mustn’t work. And does she walk her dog? I walk my puppy every day sometimes short walks sometimes long ones but it doesn’t take much to get off my arse and walk her. X

Reactions: 1
Ha, I'm the same, trying to be healthy and lose weight and end up eating the kids snacks or leftovers, lol.
She did look better a couple of years ago and I think she was happier in her self then, just going off the effort she used to make in her appearance. Her fashion sense was a lot better then as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Fabrics with no stretch and no movement that are not suitable for larger women. Clings in all the wrong places and just really thin/cheap and tacky looking.
Well done jess you sell out
I disagree with this
I'm a 26 / 28 and look prefer clothes than have no stretch.
I find they keep their shape better, don't cling, and just look better

But, then need to be cut well, and come from a brand that cuts and caters to a plus size body.
ITS clothes aren't that, they're standard sizes scaled up which means without stretch you have to size up to accommodate a belly bit bit get bagging around the hips.
Coupled with cheap fabric it just looks nasty

Sadly it costs a lot more to look good plus size.
Which is why she'd be better off getting some quality basics than tons of crap.

Her poses look like those cringey poses you see in the clothing catalogs😩😩😩 she looks absolutely huge here !!!
2307AE65-698D-416F-AA45-BF09B64983B6.png

Also I’ve literally never seen her walk darcy… it’s pure animal cruelty at this point that’s why she probably always barks when looking out, she’s probably saying “let’s go for a walk you fat idiot I don’t want to watch you laying on the sofa all day”

• Sick
I disagree with this
I'm a 26 / 28 and look prefer clothes than have no stretch.
I find they keep their shape better, don't cling, and just look better

But, then need to be cut well, and come from a brand that cuts and caters to a plus size body.
ITS clothes aren't that, they're standard sizes scaled up which means without stretch you have to size up to accommodate a belly bit bit get bagging around the hips.
Coupled with cheap fabric it just looks nasty

Sadly it costs a lot more to look good plus size.
Which is why she'd be better off getting some quality basics than tons of crap.
It’s the usual chat on here - when Jess wears something tight it’s said she shouldn’t wear it, when she wears a loose dress, they say why would she wear a shapeless tent. I am also a fattie and like tighter but figure people judge me regardless what I wear (going by this thread) but I don’t give a shite lol

• Haha
  • Heart
I just don’t get why you’d go to PT and do zoom workouts when you can’t even be bothered to walk your dog. But I don’t know if Darcy is a dog that likes walks I know she’s small but surely a little walk would do her good x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.