Jessontheplussize #16 could go down a size or more, ITS has made her such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pretty new to Jess so I don't know what she was like before but it's very easy to judge and call people greedy without knowing the full story - particularly if she seemed happier before.

I'm a 20/22 and I massively struggle with an ED, but when I'm in the right mindset I can lose weight easily but if I'm not it's really hard.

I'm not saying jess has an issues but often is it more complicated than someone just eating too much and it's not as simple as just cutting back on food.

She also looks bigger because the clothes don't fit. Those pj's are too small.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm pretty new to Jess so I don't know what she was like before but it's very easy to judge and call people greedy without knowing the full story - particularly if she seemed happier before.

I'm a 20/22 and I massively struggle with an ED, but when I'm in the right mindset I can lose weight easily but if I'm not it's really hard.

I'm not saying jess has an issues but often is it more complicated than someone just eating too much and it's not as simple as just cutting back on food.

She also looks bigger because the clothes don't fit. Those pj's are too small.
If you haven’t followed her for a long while I could understand why you’d think this, however a lot of us have followed her for years and have very often seen her greedy, vulgar pig like behaviour daily! Her issue isn’t that she has an eating disorder but rather than she loves eating too much. She’s unbelievably greedy. And she’s actually stopped sharing what she eats as much but before she’d be constantly sharing huge plates of food and sweet treats, and I mean not much veg in sight too. She’s also got a stomach issue too (forgot the name) but think it’s divercullitis and was in hospital for it not very long ago. It’s triggered by alcohol and overeating and obesity. So obviously her lazy greedy lifestyle doesn’t help her at all. She has a huge issue also with body image because she’s constantly in denial about her true size

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does anyone know about tattoos? How come her finger tattoos look like the green ink is all smudged down the length of the finger? Is that on purpose?
I honestly thought she had ink on her finger the first time I saw her tattoo, like a pen had leaked on her hand!

She used to walk Darcy when she worked at the dentist, I remember it clearly cos she used to zoom in on the dogs arse while playing “I see you baby shaking that ass” every single time 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I honestly thought she had ink on her finger the first time I saw her tattoo, like a pen had leaked on her hand!

She used to walk Darcy when she worked at the dentist, I remember it clearly cos she used to zoom in on the dogs arse while playing “I see you baby shaking that ass” every single time 🙄
And grandmar used to walk her too!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Generally starting to believe ITS don’t like Jess and couldn’t give a duck about her
She is treated so bad by them in comparison
They're probably still pissed off with her for telling them she was a size 24 when she did the Stacey Solomon shoot and then everything was too small.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Generally starting to believe ITS don’t like Jess and couldn’t give a duck about her
She is treated so bad by them in comparison
Why? Because they revealed her real size and height??

I’m sure she’s fine about it especially when the monthly pay comes in 🙃

Reactions: 4
I think she’s a mix between a chihuahua and a Dachshund? She’s a funny looking little thing, but I love all dogs so think she’s quite cute! 😂

Reactions: 4
I think she’s a mix between a chihuahua and a Dachshund? She’s a funny looking little thing, but I love all dogs so think she’s quite cute! 😂
I was going to say she doesn’t look fully either I wasn’t sure. She’s proper cute like and yeah me too dogs are the best x

Reactions: 2
She must piss and tit in the house then if she's not getting taken for walks.

Reactions: 1
Just watched the real from her ITS shoot. As if the “photographer” takes the photos on a mobile phone 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She must piss and tit in the house then if she's not getting taken for walks.
They have a backyard, I suspect she’s just let out there a lot of the time to do her business. She seems very yappy too barking at everything that goes past the window (probably because she’s never out in the outside world), I’d imagine she would be a bit of a nightmare to take for a walk

Just watched the real from her ITS shoot. As if the “photographer” takes the photos on a mobile phone 💀
Omg you’re right!! Wtf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.