Jessontheplussize #16 could go down a size or more, ITS has made her such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m genuinely baffled at how they charge SO much for cheap tit from China but can’t afford to get a real photographer with a camera😂😂 like wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Even that Ashs stuff is already being reduced and it's been barely a week since she launched her collection!
I ordered the black shirt from there, it’s literally like a cheap school shirt like from Matalan that would cost £10 sent it back as it was obscenely short! ITS also charge you £2.50 for the pleasure of sending it back for a refund 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 1
She will look rough as duck 🤮🤢 she always makes
Me feel sick with her morning stories

Reactions: 6
Honestly that’s so embarrassing like to think she sees no problem with that behaviour but that’s so cringe if I saw one of my friends doing that I’d think they must have a really sad unhappy life to go on live and be so pissed, like why??? It’s just so bad, she looked a total mess too

Reactions: 5
Honestly that’s so embarrassing like to think she sees no problem with that behaviour but that’s so cringe if I saw one of my friends doing that I’d think they must have a really sad unhappy life to go on live and be so pissed, like why??? It’s just so bad, she looked a total mess too
Really?
I was laughing when I seen it, if one of my friends did it I’d find it hilarious and just rip them for it when they were sober.
Then again we all like to have a drink and a laugh, there are worse things to be than drunk 😂😂

Reactions: 9
She didn’t say anything out of order, she was just clearly drunk after getting in from her night out and had a big glass of wine while reading the comments and answering some questions about her collection. You just wanted Milli to come home and take her phone off her 🤣 nothing bad in my opinion but you’d be a bit embarrassed knowing you’d potentially broadcast yourself to 100k followers (I think there were only about 250 watching when I was)

Reactions: 5
She didn’t say anything out of order, she was just clearly drunk after getting in from her night out and had a big glass of wine while reading the comments and answering some questions about her collection. You just wanted Milli to come home and take her phone off her 🤣 nothing bad in my opinion but you’d be a bit embarrassed knowing you’d potentially broadcast yourself to 100k followers (I think there were only about 250 watching when I was)
I thought she was ok tbh. She was clearly drunk but not obnoxious with it. A lot of the questions were of the brown nosing variety, gushing about buying her collection and how amazing and confident she is etc etc..I had to switch off when she started dancing. No one needs to see her doing that..ever !

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They have a backyard, I suspect she’s just let out there a lot of the time to do her business. She seems very yappy too barking at everything that goes past the window (probably because she’s never out in the outside world), I’d imagine she would be a bit of a nightmare to take for a walk

Omg you’re right!! Wtf
Most little dogs are yappy!

Reactions: 2
Generally starting to believe ITS don’t like Jess and couldn’t give a duck about her
She is treated so bad by them in comparison
They honestly don’t treat her the same as some as the others! The fraudster Charlotte Greedy gets better treatment and she only just got a deal with ITS last week

Reactions: 1
I'd love to see what she looks like in her oodie while stood up. It looks tight on her while she's sat down.. they're 6xl!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.