Jessontheplussize #16 could go down a size or more, ITS has made her such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I'm a little behind but just to skip back....

Ladybugs: we get them at ours, they hibernate in the window vents so when the weather gets warm they suddenly appear.

Rashgate: my mate gets a rash like that after drinking booze

That's all when skipping back.

Came here to say what a lazy witch, doesn't even do her own wrapping. Champagne lifestyle on lemonade wages

Reactions: 12
I'm a little envious of how easy she has it, especially the freedom to just go out on her own or go on holiday and not have to think about anyone else.

I am too. I’ve always had responsibilities (mainly caring ones) even as a teenager and it’s the same now I’m an adult, and I love my job but I am tied to certain hours etc. I do think good luck to her for going out and getting it and living her best life, I just wish her content was better as she has the time to make it better. All she posts is ITS stuff and transformation reels whereas she could be doing so much more.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
All together now...

You put your left leg in, your left leg out,
Size up, size down, shake it all about...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well for a split second I thought I'd been blocked. Couldn't find her while searching in insta.. had to Google search her! And tattle comes up as the second link 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Size 26 in the pinafore and its soo tight and short on her but apparently true to size 🤔

Reactions: 5
I actually like this release! Still won’t be buying any, I don’t have money to burn
I quite like it as well.

Size 26 in the pinafore and its soo tight and short on her but apparently true to size 🤔
I thought it was too tight, I quite like it and would have looked better on her a size bigger. I'll never understand her obsession with sizing down or wearing too tight clothes.

Reactions: 7
I quite like it as well.

I thought it was too tight, I quite like it and would have looked better on her a size bigger. I'll never understand her obsession with sizing down or wearing too tight clothes.
And sitting down it that without flashing everything will be interesting especially as the skirt barely covers her backside!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Those pants are not a good fit, look at that camel toe.
Screenshot_20211209-194415.png

Reactions: 4
So she wears between a 24 and 28 in ‘her’ collection? Surely it’s HER collection so should be true to size? That tuxedo jacket was too small and everything looks like 80s evans

Reactions: 10
The belt obviously made an appearance but I must say I do think,it made that dress look better, anyone agree or should I see myself out? Anyone?? ☺

• Haha
And a size 28...plus that jacket is way too small - but its OK because she doesn't wear them done up 🙄 so that's ok then.

This is her collection but nothing fits properly..again!
It's shocking that a lot of it doesn't fit. You'd think they'd at least get the sizes right.

“I sized up for comfort” I’m sorry but there’s no way she would have fit in a smaller trouser

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How does she not see that stuff is Dire!
The cheap material go up in flames 🔥 lol...
She looked good in couple of Ash's dresses last week....shes really is the poor relation at ITS..!
Her collekshun is the worst...always!

Reactions: 8
Well for a split second I thought I'd been blocked. Couldn't find her while searching in insta.. had to Google search her! And tattle comes up as the second link 😂
This has happened to me too when I search her she doesn’t come up straight away… weird

Reactions: 1
This jumper may as well be a string vest… it’s totally see through! You can see her bra
BDE00480-1C5F-4BE9-BF6D-28B2AE71DA6F.png

Funny how she doesn’t mention how see through it is,just blindly selling it to us to try make as much commission as possible

“I sized up for comfort” I’m sorry but there’s no way she would have fit in a smaller trouser
Exactly this, there was no extra room in those black trousers so it wasn’t for comfort, it was just to make them fit properly! And the fact that they weren’t stretchy, oversized tent-like material just proves that a 28 is probably her genuine size!

Did anyone else think the bralet was kinda see through as well around the nip area
It’s all cheap as tit fabric with absolutely zero quality to it so I’m not surprised

Her legs look so orange compared to her face and chest….it baffles me that she thinks it’s a good look. That was me in secondary schoo slapping on the orange, but now we’ve mostly all grown out of that …. Jess seems to be a bit behind
479E1056-FBA0-43BB-960B-10BFDD6427EA.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.