Jessontheplussize #16 could go down a size or more, ITS has made her such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t think she ever worked for Yours? I remember her going to buy it and her saying that Yours was pretty much the only shop on the high street she could buy stuff "off the peg".
Yeah Jess definitely did. When I first started following her she was working for her Uncle’s lift company. She left that cos she wanted to work in fashion but she hated being on her feet all day so she went to the dentists.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah Jess definitely did. When I first started following her she was working for her Uncle’s lift company. She left that cos she wanted to work in fashion but she hated being on her feet all day so she went to the dentists.
Ah right, I never knew this. As if she left because she didn't like being on her feet all day - laaaaazy cow! 🤣

Reactions: 2
Ah right, I never knew this. As if she left because she didn't like being on her feet all day - laaaaazy cow! 🤣
She lasted 2 months but she was a miserable cow the whole time 😂 In fairness I’d hate it too but then that’s what you expect when you get a job working in a shop 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Yeah she did. All the women who shopped in there fell in love with her.
This really tickled me 🤣!!!

Jess definitely worked at Yours in the metro centre, I’m sure. She was really excited about it at first but within a few days was moaning about the walk / distance from her car to the shop😅😭! She was there for less than 3 months I reckon.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This really tickled me 🤣!!!

Jess definitely worked at Yours in the metro centre, I’m sure. She was really excited about it at first but within a few days was moaning about the walk / distance from her car to the shop😅😭! She was there for less than 3 months I reckon.
bleeping hell, she must've been younger than 30 when she worked there and struggled with being on her feet all day?? Surely that's a sign to do something about her health?

Reactions: 5
Can someone take one for the team and buy that ruby ring to stop her from getting it gifted 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow £190 for that? Nahhhhh😩😩😩 I was tempted to buy it to be petty but that’s way too much money for an old ring

Can someone take one for the team and buy that ruby ring to stop her from getting it gifted 🤣
I checked the comments and there are a few people interested in buying, I doubt they gift it to her, especially not a ring worth that much surely?!!!!

Reactions: 6
Gosh Jess has a really wonderful life doesn’t she. Shoots yesterday and now a Christmas wrapping day with her friend because she doesn’t like wrapping presents. Feeling pretty envious of how easy her life looks and seems right now

Reactions: 8
Nothing envious about being severely overweight your joints hurt, having Diverticulitis and slobbing about all day.

• Sad
Nothing envious about being severely overweight your joints hurt, having Diverticulitis and slobbing about all day.
Sorry I’m not envious of her body or looks more her life and how easy it is for her. You must admit she has no dramas or problems 🤷🏻‍♀️ No sick parents. Not working in a job she hates, a nice husband, lovely house when it’s clean, freedom to do what she wants when she wants

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry I’m not envious of her body or looks more her life and how easy it is for her. You must admit she has no dramas or problems 🤷🏻‍♀️ No sick parents. Not working in a job she hates, a nice husband, lovely house when it’s clean, freedom to do what she wants when she wants
I'm a little envious of how easy she has it, especially the freedom to just go out on her own or go on holiday and not have to think about anyone else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.