Jessontheplussize #16 could go down a size or more, ITS has made her such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't understand the love for that awful Ash/Chels woman. I think she's Adams new favourite.
I think she's more well known than Jess, as well as being one of his favourites, she seems to get special treatment.
I actually like Jess' jumper, purely because has a dog on it and the others just have generic slogans on them. I won't buy one, £22 plus postage for an ill fitting sweater is too much for me.
She created a Tik Tok which I believe went viral so her followers have increased since then. She's definitely ITS latest favourite but that bubble won't last long as with Jess who is slowly being relegated...

Reactions: 3
I remember seeing Ash on tik tok reviewing clothes ( not ITS) , very honest, real etc etc as a plus size woman and that’s where ITS found her. But she’s sold her soul to them and was reviewing ITS being completely over the top at how amazing it all is. Got boring very quickly.

Don’t get me wrong good on her, she. And from Nowhere quickly and she works in a shop, didn’t seem to live the high life or anything . However I’m sure she will now follow the influencer path.

I remember seeing Ash on tik tok reviewing clothes ( not ITS) , very honest, real etc etc as a plus size woman and that’s where ITS found her. But she’s sold her soul to them and was reviewing ITS being completely over the top at how amazing it all is. Got boring very quickly.

Don’t get me wrong good on her, she. And from Nowhere quickly and she works in a shop, didn’t seem to live the high life or anything . However I’m sure she will now follow the influencer path.
She's a massive twit so she's halfway on her way to being a true influencer

• Haha
Reactions: 8

She left her job a few weeks ago

I don't remember Jess having a fancy dinner in her honour when she launched her first collection with ITS ?

Reactions: 4
The jumper jess "designed" is also a primark doormat hahahahaha
😫😫😂😂😂😂well that’s awkward! Notice how she’s so quiet now when she doesn’t have anything to flog? She’s pretty much turned into just a money grabber and it’s so obvious. I miss the old jess that actually used to get up for work and actually had a life with interesting real life content. Now she just comes on every few days to flog us something and then the rest of the times, she does rushed half arsed hauls wher shes indenial about her size. Just cannot be bothered with her

Reactions: 14
Guess they didn’t get the luxury thick fabric memo when it came to Jess’ colleksun?😭 also I know she probably doesn’t mean it to seem that way but it really seems like she’s shitting on all the other collections by saying hers has been made with luxury fabrics which I highly doubt tbh…
D44F30F0-4FDE-4229-B36F-C409F773C161.png

Also just checked out Ash’ collection and wow the pieces are actually miles better than anything Jess has churned out so far, I wouldn’t shop it cause I don’t buy from in the style, but this collection ash has taken out definitely looks a whole lot better than anything else I’ve seen them do. Feels to me like Jess’ collections are always very half arsed and seem very “basic”

I’ve never once seen a dress like this in one of jess’ collections, they just always seem the most basic and I think it’s because Jess is quite an easy going go with the flow person whereas this ash gal is a lot more loud and puts her foot down. It shows in the design of the clothing
98198FE3-517E-4177-BDB5-66ED98B5B5A0.png

Last edited:
Just cannot believe the attention and fuss ash is getting compared to Jess
Jess must be upset seeing the hotel and slap up dinner with the gf in attendance. Most likely why she's been quiet the last few days.

Do you think she puts on her list ...

Pick my spots and then tell all my followers in detail that I've been picking my spots.

She is seriously disgusting..and wasn't she shilling a load of new cleansers the other day saying how amazing her skin is etc etc ..it's laughable tbh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Jess must be upset seeing the hotel and slap up dinner with the gf in attendance. Most likely why she's been quiet the last few days.

Do you think she puts on her list ...

Pick my spots and then tell all my followers in detail that I've been picking my spots.

She is seriously disgusting..and wasn't she shilling a load of new cleansers the other day saying how amazing her skin is etc etc ..it's laughable tbh.
This! Gifted loads of Paula’s Choice skincare after an online consultation. Said her skin had been looking the best it had in ages. It’s just all a load of shite and I’m out now!

Reactions: 7
I hate it when something I like crops up on ITS but that black satin dress with the buttons I really like and it's very my style. Fingers crossed there's a size 14 left for a tenner in an ITS "sale" soon 😂.

Reactions: 6
She does my bleeping tits in with her ‘could have sized down’. The first dress fits her perfectly, but of course shecould have sized down 🙄 and if she had got the 24 in the last dress it would have been too tight! Does she think something has to be like a second bleeping skin to fit properly?! Bored of her and her in the style sales pish now 🥱

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.