Adam Frisby & In The Style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I don’t want to come across a twit but here’s my huge big office because I’m a CEO but I’m not a twit. I’m just really successful and humble after building this from my old bedroom with just £1000 in the bank but I’m not a twit I’m really humble honest. Anyway here’s my abs that I didn’t pay for honestly’

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He doesn’t want to come across as a twit?

The fact he is a twit will make that tricky.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
‘I don’t want to come across a twit but here’s my huge big office because I’m a CEO but I’m not a twit. I’m just really successful and humble after building this from my old bedroom with just £1000 in the bank but I’m not a twit I’m really humble honest. Anyway here’s my abs that I didn’t pay for honestly’
He doesn’t want to come across as a twit HAHA yeah so get a glass office so everyone can look at you scrolling on your phone every minute of every hour 🥴

Reactions: 8
Adam Frisby “I don’t want to come across as a massive twit”……. Just test drove a Lamborghini, I’m sure the next story will say how he test drove it for whatever reason but he promises he’s not a massive twit 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
This office looks rly naff tbh

Surprised he didn’t hide it after the well publicised Boohoo doc showed their offices were done up to the nines!

Reactions: 6
I think the first "collab" for itshome is gonna be Olivia Bowen or Label lady or both. Olivias staircase (or exactly the same staircase) is featured in the promo storys

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Is it just me that loves Adam & Jamie? I find them both hilarious!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I don't mind them tbh. Bit braggy and make me 🙄 a bit but they're harmless i think.
Harmless isn’t creating cheap landfill tat in mass production then saying you’re not a twit but look at this house/car/holiday/office space I’ve managed to purchase off the back of being tone deaf to environmental sustainability 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He is a huge contributor to fast fashion and uses ‘celebs’ to push his over priced tat! The quality is horrendous and it goes in a sale not long after it’s been on the site. Jess is just used to take money from another part of the market.
He’s clever as he knows how to get peoples money! Can’t blame him if fools are going to buy in to it

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Anyone seen the ITS home collection with Olivia Bowen. Interested to see the price of those cushions shes posted as I have EXACTLY the same but black tassle etc where the detailing is nude, and I got them off Shein!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone seen the ITS home collection with Olivia Bowen. Interested to see the price of those cushions shes posted as I have EXACTLY the same but black tassle etc where the detailing is nude, and I got them off Shein!
I’m betting ALOT more than you paid for them 🤣 all their stuff comes from China

Reactions: 7
I’m betting ALOT more than you paid for them 🤣 all their stuff comes from China

still on shein too! Get it cheaper than that with the discount codes you add on aswell

Was really disappointed they chose Olivia as a collab for homeware. She’s hardly an interior designer. Her whole house has been gifted and designed by other people 🤦🏻‍♀️ Guaranteed he still won’t collab with men and will instead use the ‘babes’ from his clothing instead. Billie, Jac, Saffron all have home accounts and Stacey is always advertising home stuff on Insta. From what I’ve seen of it so far the home bits look pretty drab anyway

I’m fairly confident most of ITS clothes can be found on SHEIN for a fraction of the price

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.