Jessontheplussize #16 could go down a size or more, ITS has made her such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She fucks me off so much with the size down bollocks - if you can size down why is the dress clinging to your back fat love?

Sheā€™s in such denial about her true size, not everything has to be skin tight Jess, things can skim across and flatter and you can still be body positive. That green skirt only proves to me sheā€™s a 28 now squeezing herself two sizes too small - itā€™s actually bleeping sad.

When your belly has gotten that big it folds over on itself standing up - itā€™s time to reassess

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I think the problem she has is that her lower half/belly is a size or two up from her top half.

She's flapping with the top part and saying she should size down, and she probably could up there but it'd be drum skin tight over her belly and arse.

Just wish she'd acknowledge that (lots of woman have the same/similar) and show how to dress according

Reactions: 11
I think the problem she has is that her lower half/belly is a size or two up from her top half.

She's flapping with the top part and saying she should size down, and she probably could up there but it'd be drum skin tight over her belly and arse.

Just wish she'd acknowledge that (lots of woman have the same/similar) and show how to dress according
So true. It's hard being smaller chested but biggest every where else! I think she likes to live in denial though

Miss Greedy is going to collaborate with ITS, any Tom, dick or Harry can flog stuff for them now it seems šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 3
So true. It's hard being smaller chested but biggest every where else! I think she likes to live in denial though
But it's also about finding the right brand that caters to your shape and size and not just going where the freebies are or brands that benefit her financially. Clearly no one at Asos has taken the time to see what an absolute mess she was in her previous hauls for their company, unwashed, no makeup, sweaty mess. She's proven once again that when she stands to gain from a brand she will put the effort in. She's a sell out !

First dress looked really nice as did the leopard print one. The claret dress was good too but too small. Rest was too small for her.

Reactions: 2
Tbh I felt like she was being quite ā€œunbotheredā€ about the dresses even before she wore them she was giving them side eye and said she didnā€™t have high hopes but these ASOS dresses looked way better than all the tit sheā€™s ever churned out with ITSā€¦ what makes it worse is that ASOS basically paid for half of the haul for her but still she wasnā€™t happy!! Sheā€™s a brat!! As time goes on sheā€™s getting even more unbearable and annoying. Literally all those dresses fit her tightly or just right, she clings onto ā€œsizing downā€ as a way to make herself feel better and smaller, but thereā€™s no hiding that huge belly Jess you wear a size smaller and your belly will rip the dress

Reactions: 15
I donā€™t think she realises there is nothing wrong with being bottom heavy, things look great. Much better to have it slightly loose on top instead of too tight on the bottom.

I donā€™t think she realises there is nothing wrong with being bottom heavy, things look great. Much better to have it slightly loose on top instead of too tight on the bottom.
I don't think she realises that she hasn't got a clue about clothes, fabrics, sizing, styling, make-up etc šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She's in complete denial about her real size and is no longer a size 24 which she is obsessed with constantly saying she can size down too. Most of those dresses she got on her body but there is no way that she would be comfortable going out in them..who wants to wear a dress that will ride up or rip the second you sit down in it !

Just like the majority of her ITS collection all those dresses will disappear into her freebies black hole never to be seen again! Well except the ones she can return for a full refund šŸ™„

Reactions: 8
I almost thought she might have bought a foundation that matches her skin tone there since it has "rose" in the name, but nope, too dark šŸ˜‚

Sheā€™s in denial about her skin tone and her dress size! Also her little look fantastic thing she shared seemed so rushed again

Very disappointed there was no opportunity for the belt to come out in that haul

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just looked at the foundation as you guys mentioned it and skipped trough all the rest of the bullshit. Sick of her ads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.