Jessontheplussize #16 could go down a size or more, ITS has made her such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s saying how her grummar is so small but in reality Jess is just supersized and everyone looks miniature next to her

Reactions: 6
Jess is 5’5 so grummar must be well under 5’, making her tiny in anyone’s estimation

Reactions: 9
I was almost tempted with Jess' sweatshirt as I bloody love dachunds but the she's in a 26/28 and it's small on her meaning I'd need to 30/32 for confort

Ideally I want a t-shirt, as hate jumpers and being too warm but I imagine being a crappy material it won't be too thick 😂

Reactions: 3
I was almost tempted with Jess' sweatshirt as I bloody love dachunds but the she's in a 26/28 and it's small on her meaning I'd need to 30/32 for confort

Ideally I want a t-shirt, as hate jumpers and being too warm but I imagine being a crappy material it won't be too thick 😂
Primark are selling “dachund through the snow” T-shirt’s. They’re black with white writing and a white silhouette of a dachund. I think they go up to a size 24 if that’s any good for you.

Reactions: 2
Primark are selling “dachund through the snow” T-shirt’s. They’re black with white writing and a white silhouette of a dachund. I think they go up to a size 24 if that’s any good for you.
Ta
Sadly i'm abusty so 26/28 up top so Primark don't fit me

I'm sure ill find something... Just don't want to spend a fortune and want a black background

Why does she think she should size down in this dress? It is already clinging to her, what on earth would the next size down do?
What a liar she is. Next time she should try 2 sizes of the same dress instead. There is no way she could size down and she definitely needs to size up. Totally deluded and not body positive.

Is the Christmas jumper hype still big this year? I know everyone loves the matching pjs
We are going out to pub for Christmas Lunch, and I don't do dressing up for Christmas so a Christmas jumper over stretchy waist leggings is perfect 😂

Don't think it will get worn more than once..

Is the Christmas jumper hype still big this year? I know everyone loves the matching pjs
Well she totally designed it herself u know 😏

Anyone seen all the fuss about Ash new in the style collection? Did Jess have all the 'zelebs' saying messages and fancy trip to hotel??

Last edited:

Anyone seen all the fuss about Ash new in the style collection? Did Jess have all the 'zelebs' saying messages and fancy trip to hotel??
The hotel is incredible that she's staying in ...I wonder why she is being treated like royalty and Jess has to drive herself there and back everytime she has an ITS thing with no fancy hotel overnighter 🤔

Reactions: 9

I don’t know her but she has twice as much followers than Jess

I don’t know her but she has twice as much followers than Jess
I was gonna say that’s what it is. Jac Jossa gets picked up for her ITS shoots and doesn’t drive there herself. You’re treated dependent on your following it seems, which is quite sad really!

Reactions: 4
I still can't understand the love for that awful Ash/Chels woman. I think she's Adams new favourite.
I think she's more well known than Jess, as well as being one of his favourites, she seems to get special treatment.
I actually like Jess' jumper, purely because has a dog on it and the others just have generic slogans on them. I won't buy one, £22 plus postage for an ill fitting sweater is too much for me.

Reactions: 8

Oh my god I was going to mention this !
Did you see where she was staying?!
It was amazing!!
It was so so lovely it was like an apartment it was bloody huge and so very lush and posh!
Made me laugh when all Jess for was a tiny hotel bedroom that was well dated!
I do think she is the token prize
No one really cares about her but ITS just had to do a bigger size range and just went with her
She isn’t really promoted or anything
Hardly mentioned atall by the creators
Don’t get me started with the camera being an iPhone for the pics 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.