Jessontheplussize #16 could go down a size or more, ITS has made her such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sequin dress fit perfectly and would have highlighted every lump and bump in a size 24 ffs!

Reactions: 11
The second dress which she sized down to a 22 in was horrendous. The puffy shoulders did her no favours and as ever it was clinging in all the wrong places. Jess is nowhere near to being a size 22 despite the Zoom PT sessions. This reminds me of Poppy Adams being so pleased with herself recently because she could fit into a size 18 top, although it was stretched out to within an inch of its life. So delusional.

She's sold out completely. Despite her recent protestations, she will work with just about any brand which comes calling. She has zero credibility.

Reactions: 8
Why, just why does she insist on picking at her bleeping face 🤢
I suffered bad skin well past the age you expect to but after a lot of different treatments i got one that worked. Prescription granted. None of the over the counter stuff ever performed miracles for me . Does she even try ? It is actually quite painful and depressing.

Reactions: 6
If she could size down every single time, then why does she keep buying it in that size? Thick as tit and oh yeah,
Also talking a lot of bullshit

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Despite the smiles and well done Ash remarks in my opinion she seems quite peed off doing the haul. Maybe jealous of the hotel, launch party and a colleckshun a million times better than any of hers

Reactions: 10
Despite the smiles and well done Ash remarks in my opinion she seems quite peed off doing the haul. Maybe jealous of the hotel, launch party and a colleckshun a million times better than any of hers
I’d be pissed off as well to be honest, especially as that Ash is so rough.

Reactions: 10
I’d be pissed off as well to be honest, especially as that Ash is so rough.
I don’t know who Ash actually is but from the little bit on here about her she sounds another twit

Reactions: 7
Those black dresses were awful but she did a bloody good job concealing her skin!!

Reactions: 3
I was watching an elemis Facebook live earlier using headphones and from where my husband was sitting he could just see a woman with a big headband on talking silently to camera. He actually went "You're not watching that Geordie narcissist are you?". 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I used to really like Jess and her content but I just don’t get it anymore… who wants to watch videos of someone talking about spending a day picking their spots? How is that content or supposed to be of interest to people? I’m cleaning out my cat’s litter tray everyone, who wants to watch?!

Reactions: 9
I'm not really sure why alarm bells haven't went off in her head that if she's usually a 24/26 and she's sometimes wearing a 28 or a 22 from ITS, their sizing is completely off and unreliable, and should be held accountable. Zara and H&M get so much stick for this and tbh, when an influencer who keeps producing collections with a company that clearly has issues with their sizing but claims to be body positive, it just reeks of hypocrisy.
I also don't understand why ITS don't send her two sizes of "gifted" garments so she DOES where the correct size and doesn't have to say "size down" all the time when she's doing an advert for the company / celebs range. Surely she can send one item back and keep the actual item that fits and the company get an accurate and influenced ad?!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I liked the dresses, I actually thought they were better than loads of things shes tried recently 🤷
Definitely didn't need to size down though, beginning to think shes just saying that for us lol

But, I was proper laughing out loud at Millie shaking his head hopping 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.