Jessontheplusside #22 mi fellas in a mood cos I video all wuh food, mi new klekshuns pyah naff but we are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised she didn't show us every course, but I imagine it was huge portions again 🙃
Surprised she's coming down south, I'll keep an eye out for her in my neck of the woods 😜
She doesn’t do many food posts now. Since her holiday where people were talking about the sheer bleeping greediness of her with her multiple enormous courses at every mealtime plus “room snacks”.

Reactions: 5
The jewelry looks so cheap, the pickle and polish jewelry she used to get sent and 'loved' looked much better quality.
Agreed and she's just tagged them so on the beg for freebies!

The woman that sent her that jewellery has put up a post about being on holiday then the next slide is about Dame Deborah and then next slide is back to flogging her cheap jewellery...some people really don't have any sense of what is appropriate, it's disgusting.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
If I had the money I'd pay a packing company too 🤣 I'm perfectly fit and healthy but sometimes some things are worth spending money on to make life a bit easier
Completely agree! It makes moving much easier, only way I will ever move. I’d cry having to pack up everything and then unpack at the other side.

Reactions: 4
If I had the money I'd pay a packing company too 🤣 I'm perfectly fit and healthy but sometimes some things are worth spending money on to make life a bit easier
Absolutely - we moved house ourselves and it's bloody hard work - we were going to pay for removals (not to do the packing but just the actual moving) but we had to put stuff into storage for several weeks between moves and couldn't afford both movers and storage). I definitely would pay someone to do the heavy lifting at the very least. I probably wouldn't want someone actually packing my stuff but that's because I'm a bit private and fussy, and the thought of someone touching all my belongings makes me feel a bit ill :oops: :ROFLMAO:

Absolutely - we moved house ourselves and it's bloody hard work - we were going to pay for removals (not to do the packing but just the actual moving) but we had to put stuff into storage for several weeks between moves and couldn't afford both movers and storage). I definitely would pay someone to do the heavy lifting at the very least. I probably wouldn't want someone actually packing my stuff but that's because I'm a bit private and fussy, and the thought of someone touching all my belongings makes me feel a bit ill :oops: :ROFLMAO:
I moved a lot when I was younger but as an adult have only moved from my mum’s to my own house so I didn’t have much to move and even that was a nightmare 🤣 when I move from here to a new house I will 100% get professional movers and may even get them to pack it up (not my like private stuff if that makes sense) as to me that’s a cost that’s worth it haha.

The last time we moved ourselves, is the last time I ever will. It's ok in your 20s but we were over 50 and that tit gets harder!

Agreed and she's just tagged them so on the beg for freebies!

The woman that sent her that jewellery has put up a post about being on holiday then the next slide is about Dame Deborah and then next slide is back to flogging her cheap jewellery...some people really don't have any sense of what is appropriate, it's disgusting.
I wondered if she'd been reading here after tagging them in.

I'm fed up of all these influencers and z listers sharing posts about Deborah, they don't care about her, they only share the post to look sympathetic and because everyone else is.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Gosh she's so rushed and grabby with all the glossy box stuff its a bit embarrassing she's supposed to be an influencer.

The only reason she's so excited to try the hawaiian spray is because poppy mentioned it. What a moron.

Reactions: 10
How is that not an AD for glossy box!
She’s literally waxed lyrical about all the products, knows the full price and will let followers know when on sale!
If that’s not advertising what is?

Reactions: 17
Her contract with ITS must be so basic. Can’t believe she’s got to drive herself to Hertfordshire for a swimwear shoot. The other collabs doing swimwear get taken abroad or if staying in UK, get either 1st class train travel or are chauffeur driven to their destination. Be interesting to see what sort of hotel she’s been put up in tonight 🙄

Reactions: 7
Why would you make your "celeb" drive 5 hours for a shoot? They only use an iphone, it's not exactly a massive set-up.

Reactions: 8
Her contract with ITS must be so basic. Can’t believe she’s got to drive herself to Hertfordshire for a swimwear shoot. The other collabs doing swimwear get taken abroad or if staying in UK, get either 1st class train travel or are chauffeur driven to their destination. Be interesting to see what sort of hotel she’s been put up in tonight 🙄
Plus the weather is pants down south at the moment so will be interesting to see how they make these pics sell able using an iPhone!

Her hotels are usually bloody awful, cheap and basic..

How is that not an AD for glossy box!
She’s literally waxed lyrical about all the products, knows the full price and will let followers know when on sale!
If that’s not advertising what is?
She did mark it #gifted. Does she have to mark it AD as well?

Why would you make your "celeb" drive 5 hours for a shoot? They only use an iphone, it's not exactly a massive set-up.
I think Ladbabymum went to the same area. Huge house, lovely pool so good for a swimwear shoot. Difference was she was picked up by a kitted out v class Mercedes and put up in a posh hotel for the night. She definitely didn’t have to drive herself. Maybe travel & hotel comes out of budget and the less she uses, the more she gets for herself. There’s definitely a pecking order with the ITS collabs and she’s bottom of it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I think Ladbabymum went to the same area. Huge house, lovely pool so good for a swimwear shoot. Difference was she was picked up by a kitted out v class Mercedes and put up in a posh hotel for the night. She definitely didn’t have to drive herself. Maybe travel & hotel comes out of budget and the less she uses, the more she gets for herself. There’s definitely a pecking order with the ITS collabs and she’s bottom of it 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think it comes out of a budget and Jess is to tight to pay for a nice hotel or a train, etc.

Reactions: 6
She did mark it #gifted. Does she have to mark it AD as well?
Her sales pitch was very much in the style of an #ad so i would say should ve marked as both...not sure what the point of showing products that aren't available though ? Pointless really. Glossy Box are not the best of companies at the moment too. June's box was absolutely shockingly awful, previous months not great either and all the complaints on SM reflect that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.