Jessontheplusside #22 mi fellas in a mood cos I video all wuh food, mi new klekshuns pyah naff but we are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And her taste in interior is tit. So wonder if she’s going to go down the whole interior / house deco route.
I don't like it either, it looks like my nan's house in the early 80s but I got told off for saying that on here before and that it looked "homely". I do agree it is better than a Castle Greyskull type interior which is already dated.

I hope she gets a shower cubicle which is easier to keep clean than her current one, which is like something from a cheap motel.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
One thing I’m curious about is the logistics of this move. For two very lazy people, a house move will be tough and trying! Moving is bad enough when you’re fit, active and willing. This could be a test of their relationship 🤣 I wonder how much help they’ll hire.

Reactions: 6
One thing I’m curious about is the logistics of this move. For two very lazy people, a house move will be tough and trying! Moving is bad enough when you’re fit, active and willing. This could be a test of their relationship 🤣 I wonder how much help they’ll hire.
If she is as rich as some people on here say she is, Jess will surely pay a moving company to pack everything up and unpack it at the new house

Reactions: 5
If she is as rich as some people on here say she is, Jess will surely pay a moving company to pack everything up and unpack it at the new house
Oh she absolutely will hire a removals company. Or she’ll just make granmar and grandad do it for her? Unsure!

Reactions: 4
As @Furnessian said I think she'll hire a moving company and it will be one where they pack for you. I always hire the cheapest van going and we do it ourselves, but I'm a tight arse.

Did she say she was filming her swimwear collection this week? I thought the holiday might have been paid for by ITS, but isn't that next week?

Reactions: 3
Iconic Ad.. where has she got this idea of putting highlighter in random places??
She puts it all on her cheek where she has acne scars, HIGHLIGHTING them 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also I don’t know if anyone else noticed but where she put the highlighter it looked dark head on so it just looks like marks on her face! Looks tit. Just makes her look oily. She doesn’t need highlighter because she’s so oily her face naturally has a sheen ! She’s just making her face look shinier and it really isn’t a good look. She’s so clueless. I wish she’d stop following the advice of 15 year olds on tiktok and actually follow real YouTube tutorials made by women who have the same skin as her. She’s just too thick it’s absolutely mind boggling how thick she is and that she’s survived up to this point

If I had the money I'd pay a packing company too 🤣 I'm perfectly fit and healthy but sometimes some things are worth spending money on to make life a bit easier

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also I don’t know if anyone else noticed but where she put the highlighter it looked dark head on so it just looks like marks on her face! Looks tit. Just makes her look oily. She doesn’t need highlighter because she’s so oily her face naturally has a sheen ! She’s just making her face look shinier and it really isn’t a good look. She’s so clueless. I wish she’d stop following the advice of 15 year olds on tiktok and actually follow real YouTube tutorials made by women who have the same skin as her. She’s just too thick it’s absolutely mind boggling how thick she is and that she’s survived up to this point
She could really be onto something if she did makeup for her skin type as well!

They have family and friends to do it. You'll see.

As @Furnessian said I think she'll hire a moving company and it will be one where they pack for you. I always hire the cheapest van going and we do it ourselves, but I'm a tight arse.

Did she say she was filming her swimwear collection this week? I thought the holiday might have been paid for by ITS, but isn't that next week?
I think she is also tight😂 I never used a moving company tbf. It's expensive here, heard too many bad stories about them and I have enough strong men with the right vehicle around😅🙃

Last edited:
You need more than just your mortgage when moving house there's so much to pay out, so many fees to pay and just all the spends for the new house. I am self employed too and can put against the business as costs but you still have to pay for it, it still comes off your earnings, you still physically spend the money.
I'm not saying she can't spend it, it's her money, I am just saying that if I was about to move house I know that I would reign myself in from blowing it all on silly things and keep it for the big move 🤷‍♂️
We’re in the process of moving house and upsizing and whilst I do agree with what you’re saying, we worked out all our finances whilst arranging our new mortgage. So I knew exactly what everything would cost, estate agents, legal fees, stamp duty etc.
We figured that out months ago (when we first put our house on the market) and have pretty much lived our normal lives since. We’ve reigned it in here and there, but once the financials were figured out, we still have to live a life we enjoy.
Don’t get me wrong, every penny I spend on me or other things, is a penny less to spend on the new house (furnishings etc) but, we enjoy our life. I guess she’s kind of doing the same.
I agree she spends a lot of money but like others have said, she makes the cost back and more through affiliate links etc.

So she got tit hit extensions and has had the same hairstyle since

Reactions: 8
Not an ad but I work with look fantastic, if you work with them and your telling people what to buy from them it's an ad, also work for not with

Reactions: 15
You need more than just your mortgage when moving house there's so much to pay out, so many fees to pay and just all the spends for the new house. I am self employed too and can put against the business as costs but you still have to pay for it, it still comes off your earnings, you still physically spend the money.
I'm not saying she can't spend it, it's her money, I am just saying that if I was about to move house I know that I would reign myself in from blowing it all on silly things and keep it for the big move 🤷‍♂️
Yes I’m aware, literally just brought a new house. She is very savvy like a few said before, she earns more than enough to cover it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sorella, sorella again, she's nothing but predictable 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm surprised she didn't show us every course, but I imagine it was huge portions again 🙃
Surprised she's coming down south, I'll keep an eye out for her in my neck of the woods 😜

I know some people have a lot of jewellery but seriously how much free jewellery does she need to be sent?! I literally have 3 rings (including my engagement ring) 2 bracelets and a necklace - that’s the extent of my jewellery🤣🤣🤣 surely she could do some sort of giveaway with some of it or something🙄🙄 not that I’d want any of it😂😂

duck, okay - just watched the rest of the stories - it seems she’s giving away the earrings, I take it back🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The jewelry looks so cheap, the pickle and polish jewelry she used to get sent and 'loved' looked much better quality.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.