Jessontheplusside #22 mi fellas in a mood cos I video all wuh food, mi new klekshuns pyah naff but we are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a plus size person I fully agree with her here BUT what more could she possibly need to buy clothing wise - for holiday or for anything at all? With all the ITS gifted stuff and the sheer volume of stuff she ordered from ASOS, Boohoo and wherever else, she surely isn’t buying anything else. If she is then I think she has serious issues. There’s no real need for it so is it just want/greed?

Attachments

Reactions: 19
I wonder if she's figured out she needs to diversify and get those High Street affiliate links. So this is a research trip.

But I think most of them only go up to a size 24, which catches most people in fairness but I guess might be a bit tight for Jess.

Reactions: 7
She is correct about plus size shopping in person but also that is one of the largest selections of bigger sizes I have ever seen in a shop.

Also, what the duck else can she need for her holiday on top of what she already had for Mexico? That was a gross display of consumerism and she needs more? Not normal.

Reactions: 21
As a plus size person I fully agree with her here BUT what more could she possibly need to buy clothing wise - for holiday or for anything at all? With all the ITS gifted stuff and the sheer volume of stuff she ordered from ASOS, Boohoo and wherever else, she surely isn’t buying anything else. If she is then I think she has serious issues. There’s no real need for it so is it just want/greed?
I was thinking this. One of my closest friends has body dysmorphia and is a massive shopping addict. Shopping and getting new things probably makes her feel good for a bit

• Sad
Like many have said, how the duck can she need anything else for a holiday. She had clothes and tit coming out the wazoo

Reactions: 9
Especially when you're in the process of a house move, would you not be saving your money for everything that comes with that .... solicitors and removals and cleaning the new place and furnishing it ! £20 here, £30 there all adds up

Reactions: 5
Especially when you're in the process of a house move, would you not be saving your money for everything that comes with that .... solicitors and removals and cleaning the new place and furnishing it ! £20 here, £30 there all adds up
Absolutely. No matter what your budget, pretty much every spare penny you've got is needed on a house move.

I was thinking this. One of my closest friends has body dysmorphia and is a massive shopping addict. Shopping and getting new things probably makes her feel good for a bit
I have this badly, it's really unhealthy and makes you feel shitter in the long run let alone poor. Its really easy to get that fix and feel more confident in a new outfit really, I dislike it so much about myself but can totally see how much worse it must be for her being an influencer and also working with ITS.

• Sad
I also think that her lack of structure affects this. She was never this bad when she had a job. It’s like her food greed is spilling over into all aspects of her life and into clothes and makeup and anything really.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Everything she posts can be claimed back though as it’s part of her job and if she posts an aff link she will make more than double back. She will have no issue getting a mortgage at all and will already be agreed. It’s literally her job.

Everything she posts can be claimed back though as it’s part of her job and if she posts an aff link she will make more than double back. She will have no issue getting a mortgage at all and will already be agreed. It’s literally her job.
You need more than just your mortgage when moving house there's so much to pay out, so many fees to pay and just all the spends for the new house. I am self employed too and can put against the business as costs but you still have to pay for it, it still comes off your earnings, you still physically spend the money.
I'm not saying she can't spend it, it's her money, I am just saying that if I was about to move house I know that I would reign myself in from blowing it all on silly things and keep it for the big move 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 6
[/

It's all the other costs of moving that you need any spare cash for, though. I'm sure her mortgage is all sorted.

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t need to save any spare cash for moving like normal people would. She’s got plenty with the ITS collaboration and the ads she’s done in the past few days alone.

She has probably made £2K from those iconic ads

Her mortgage can’t be all sorted as she hasn’t bought a house yet. She may have the agreement in principle but that’s not the same really it’s not in as much detail, some people get one and then declined when further checks are made for a full mortgage.

I’m not saying she won’t get one I’m sure she will, but she can only apply for the actual mortgage once she’s offered and accepted on a house.

Urgh I’ve bought one house and that was enough. So stressful waiting for mortgage to be approved and then the bloody solicitors dragging their heels while paying them a lot of money!
We are staying put. Nevermind selling one and buying one.

Reactions: 4
Her mortgage can’t be all sorted as she hasn’t bought a house yet. She may have the agreement in principle but that’s not the same really it’s not in as much detail, some people get one and then declined when further checks are made for a full mortgage.

I’m not saying she won’t get one I’m sure she will, but she can only apply for the actual mortgage once she’s offered and accepted on a house.

Urgh I’ve bought one house and that was enough. So stressful waiting for mortgage to be approved and then the bloody solicitors dragging their heels while paying them a lot of money!
Approval in principle nowadays is as detailed as getting your letter of offer. Only difference is no security address. All checks are done & mortgage is fully underwritten.
That’s why estate agents are insisting on seeing the Aip before allowing people to bid.
The only thing I’ve seen ever stopping a full offer is if the property is not suitable or customers have taken down more lending after Aip.

It will be all in place in principle and then formally sorted when she has an offer accepted. surely? Are you even allowed to put in an offer without a mortgage being pre-approved? At one point in the UK (not sure if this is true nowadays) some sellers in popular areas wouldn't accept viewings unless you had a mortgage.

I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of place they're moving to and how they're going to furnish and decorate it. However much money she has earned lately from Insta, believe me it will soon go when she starts doing all that. It's not like she is Mrs Hinch or anything.

Reactions: 3
It will be all in place in principle and then formally sorted when she has an offer accepted. surely? Are you even allowed to put in an offer without a mortgage being pre-approved? At one point in the UK (not sure if this is true nowadays) some sellers in popular areas wouldn't accept viewings unless you had a mortgage.

I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of place they're moving to and how they're going to furnish and decorate it. However much money she has earned lately from Insta, believe me it will soon go when she starts doing all that. It's not like she is Mrs Hinch or anything.
And her taste in interior is tit. So wonder if she’s going to go down the whole interior / house deco route.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.