Jessontheplusside #22 mi fellas in a mood cos I video all wuh food, mi new klekshuns pyah naff but we are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might be just be me but I can’t decide which looks worse the extensions or the sofa and the cushions she’s allegedly’ fluffed up’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They don’t look nice. It looks like they haven’t put enough in but, as someone said, they may look fuller after a wash or two. I just don’t think they suit her and I think they make her face look fatter.

Reactions: 10
Had to go look after all the comments here 🤣
I've had extensions for years, not so much for length, more so bulk as I do have really fine hair. if anything, I find they help my hair as I tend to wash and over process it less as the extensions seem to protect it if that makes sense
Anyway, back to Jess, it looks ok, if she's going on holiday she'll be even hotter with them in, nails are ok, not my bag but hey, but the eyebrows .... just wrong 🤣
I think this *holiday* is a promo holiday and she's not paid for it 🤔

Reactions: 5
Has she said she's shooting her swimwear collection this week. As a fatty I'd say these extensions might be a bit of a comfort blanket to not feel too 'naked' whilst shooting in her bikini 😬 I didn't notice I did it until someone told me but I never put my hair up if my arms are out as feel like the hair acts as a bit of a cover up of skin!

Reactions: 18
Has she said she's shooting her swimwear collection this week. As a fatty I'd say these extensions might be a bit of a comfort blanket to not feel too 'naked' whilst shooting in her bikini 😬 I didn't notice I did it until someone told me but I never put my hair up if my arms are out as feel like the hair acts as a bit of a cover up of skin!
You literally read my mind but you’ve said it far more kindly than I could. I was going to say she looks like she’s trying disguise how fat she is with the long hair.
I just honestly think shorter hair looks better on her. Even when she was carrying less weight.

Reactions: 12
I'm the same. Other than when exercising, I always wear my hair down because on some level I think it disguises my chins and distracts from my fatness. Of course in reality it does not but I would never feel comfortable going out with my hair up.

We've all see Jess in many, many bikinis so I don't know why she would be all coy when it comes to this shoot but it certainly sounds plausible that she is trying to feel less "naked"

Reactions: 7
I just don't understand why getting extensions in the first place?!
Everything is fake af and despite all this, ahe doesn’t look better, just more ridiculous😂 just like whatLauraloves.

Won’t be long before her hair is back in a scrunchie
She has already done it 😂 what's the point of them? They look nice from the back but not front, my eye just focuses on where her natural hair sits She looks like she has just clipped them in.

Reactions: 3
I'd like to retract any earlier comments I may have made regarding Jess being good at make up. Tonight I have realised I was wrong.

• Haha
Buy it from Boots ... no wait, from Look Fantastic ... I've used this for yurs and yurs, no wait I love trying new things in me Glossybox .....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'd like to retract any earlier comments I may have made regarding Jess being good at make up. Tonight I have realised I was wrong.
I couldn’t look when she was dragging that flannel across the eye spot 😮💨😫 does she not understand skin??? Leave it to bloody heal woman!!!

Reactions: 7
Just seen the hair! It doesn’t suit her at all, I think if it was more thicker it might have looked better but it’s so thing and straggly at the ends. My hubby said she could do with washing her hair and I told him what was it washed 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I agree with you! I was just liking the lighter hair colour on Jess too, perhaps extensions but shorter would be more suited.

Reactions: 3
I think the extensions are ok to be honest. I just don’t think the length suits her. The colour is nice.
I agree that she’s probably done it for the bikini shoot. Same with the nails.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.