Jessontheplusside #22 mi fellas in a mood cos I video all wuh food, mi new klekshuns pyah naff but we are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember guys, this is the day she had the extensions done by a professional and therefore the best they will ever look. duck me.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Some folk really don't suit long hair, myself being one of them. Frankie Bridge can't pull off the long hair, and neither can Jess. It looks like those cheap ones u buy online & clip in yourself 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
No. No. No. Those extensions look worse than the clip in ones I used to wear !!!
The long hair itself might be OK on her if she had about double the amount of hair fitted (but to be honest I don't think it would be as nice as it short) but there has definitely, definitely not been enough used

Reactions: 12
I'm disappointed she didn't got to Sammy Jo's salon, thought that would have been straight up her street

Reactions: 1
Oh dear Jess, what is going on with the eye brows? Did she forget to finish one? I think her hair has looked worse, but this is the best it’s going to look and it’s not great 🥴 she’s terrible at doing her hair usually, so this isn’t going to go well and they will end up ruined. Not for me I’m afraid 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20220627-170359_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220627-170435_Instagram.jpg

I cannot get over the size of her arse. All I'm going to say is has anyone seen her and Laura in the same room? 🤪 #OneWearsItFrontWays #OneWearsItBackwards

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Now I can’t stop focussing on those eyebrows. Tell us again how great she is at make up after doing one successful application the other day 🙄

her arse is huge btw. How does she sit in public seats? I’ma size 20 and struggled to duck at a London theatre.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Remember guys, this is the day she had the extensions done by a professional and therefore the best they will ever look. duck me.
So I’ve had extensions for about 11 year and they always look sparse and thin when they’re first done - after a couple of washes they find their own.
Salon N are so good too so I have faith in them 🤞🏽

Reactions: 5
So I’ve had extensions for about 11 year and they always look sparse and thin when they’re first done - after a couple of washes they find their own.
Salon N are so good too so I have faith in them 🤞🏽
Fair enough, let's see how they look next week.

Poppy had them done recently and I hate to say it but they looked good as soon as she had them done but got progressively worse.

Reactions: 7
Who is she ? Who is she ?

she’s someone who’s delusional as duck
CHRIST ALIVE she looks so chavvy especially wearing that adidas t-shirt, and her orange dirty looking face and caterpillar brows do her no favours either. YUCK. What is going on with her! She looks absolutely terrible and she seems to be trying really hard to look “young” lately

She definitely forgot to do one of her brows as one is thicker than the other….. why does she apply so much black brow product to her brows!! Her eyebrows aren’t naturally that dark so it doesn’t suit her at all

Reactions: 12
Fair enough, let's see how they look next week.

Poppy had them done recently and I hate to say it but they looked good as soon as she had them done but got progressively worse.
Are they really the best solution for thinning and damaged hair though? Poppy has great big bald patches plus her parting is soo thin too .

I do think the colour match on the ones Jess has is good but would you be getting expensive extensions a week before a beach holiday? Not me !

Reactions: 9
Are they really the best solution for thinning and damaged hair though? Poppy has great big bald patches plus her parting is soo thin too .
Probably not but in response to a PP saying extensions look better they've settled in, I was just pointing out that when Poppy the Prick had them done, they looked good at first then they quickly deteriorated and started falling out.

No matter what happens with them next, I think they look tit now but Jess is over the moon with them and I just wondered what she was seeing that I, and many others here, weren't.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.