Jessontheplusside #22 mi fellas in a mood cos I video all wuh food, mi new klekshuns pyah naff but we are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good grief, she looks grotty today. Keep it real, by all means, but that is several shades TOO real.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What will she do if hers sells and they have no where? The housing market is mad at the minute if the one they’ve looked at has gone pretty quick she needs to get a move on

Reactions: 4
I presume its like here, there is a delay at the bank and to sign the propriety papers... And they have family around just in case.

Reactions: 1
What will she do if hers sells and they have no where? The housing market is mad at the minute if the one they’ve looked at has gone pretty quick she needs to get a move on
I feel like she's actually been quite on it?! She's put hers on the market and is looking at properties. Its likely that she won't be able to make an offer that takes a house off the market without hers being sold first but not much you can do if yours sells first. The whole system is a bit weird I think. But for someone who is usually pretty lazy, I feel like she's actually moving quite fast on this!

Reactions: 5
I feel like she's actually been quite on it?! She's put hers on the market and is looking at properties. Its likely that she won't be able to make an offer that takes a house off the market without hers being sold first but not much you can do if yours sells first. The whole system is a bit weird I think. But for someone who is usually pretty lazy, I feel like she's actually moving quite fast on this!
But aren’t the estate agents she’s using probably doing all that for her? I don’t think she knows how it all works she seems clueless, so there must be someone/estate agent helping them

She’s not exactly the brightest most organised tool in the box

Why is she annoyed at that infected spot thats swelled half her eye when she literally hacked away at it!! She always does the same 😂

Reactions: 9
But aren’t the estate agents she’s using probably doing all that for her? I don’t think she knows how it all works she seems clueless, so there must be someone/estate agent helping them

Estate agents literally do nothing lol. We viewed 20+ houses and every single one was shown by the owners. All the estate agent did was hold us up when the smallest things came up. We wouldn't use one again

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

I think that’s part of her act/brand. I don’t think she’s as ditsy or stupid as she’d have us believe. Except when it comes to her skin, she’s still gouging away at that.

I think that’s part of her act/brand. I don’t think she’s as ditsy or stupid as she’d have us believe. Except when it comes to her skin, she’s still gouging away at that.
Jess seems smart enough to me, I wouldn’t be clued up on estate agents and all that but I wouldn’t say I’m stupid! 🤣

Reactions: 7
She could use a bridging loan ? Although it's more expensive.
I think she's less lazy when it comes to money in general. She looks quite stingy.

Reactions: 3
She could use a bridging loan ? Although it's more expensive.
I think she's less lazy when it comes to money in general. She looks quite stingy.
No way. She’ll have the money for the move once her house sells. I think hers will also sell fast so it makes sense that they’re already viewing houses.

Reactions: 4
Just parking up here to see the comments on her latest stories.
i don’t even know what to say ….

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh dear 😂😂😂 and I’m still so annoyed baybay does her nails after the way she went on months ago.

Nope. She doesn't suit long hair. It's not even thick enough.. looks gangly and sparse when she moves it round the front of her head!

Reactions: 16
I'm not keen on her extensions, thought her hair looked better before.
I don't mind the nails, but Jesus her finger tattoos look awful.

Reactions: 10
Are her eyebrows completely different to each other? Looks like she’s done half a face of makeup

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her hair is so …………. Thin ??????
isn’t it suppose to look nice and full with extensions! I mean that’s what you pay for ,and it’s not cheap?!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.