Jessontheplusside #22 mi fellas in a mood cos I video all wuh food, mi new klekshuns pyah naff but we are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dress reminds me of an Evans Outsize polyester tent that my poor mother would have worn (with minimal choice) in the 1970s. I can probably find a pic as proof 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20220625-215604_Instagram.jpg

I think she looks lovely tonight. I can excuse the dress ad the new hair do and eye combo are working in her favour tonight!
She is quite pretty when she makes the effort

• Heart
Reactions: 44
View attachment 1369947
I think she looks lovely tonight. I can excuse the dress ad the new hair do and eye combo are working in her favour tonight!
She is quite pretty when she makes the effort
Agreed. Green shades really suit her. I was expecting the flowery fabric to be a top for some reason, I was not prepared for the tent that followed!

Reactions: 11
I bet Milli has dropped her off, took the car home, then walked round by himself.

Reactions: 3
I think she really suits the colour and her hair and make up look lovely. I also think she looks ok in the dress too. It’s the best I’ve seen her look!

If she's going to her local pub, why are they driving,? Shouldn't it be within walking distance if it's local? Anyone who lives near her, know how far it is from her house?
That dress is awful and all I can see now is Tracey now it's been mentioned 😂
It's such an awful cut but at least she is wearing something from MI KOLLEKSHUN, which makes a change

Reactions: 6
I think she really suits the colour and her hair and make up look lovely. I also think she looks ok in the dress too. It’s the best I’ve seen her look!
Her hair looks really good in that lighter colour, and she's done fabulous make up. It's very hard to reconcile this beautiful flawless face with her make up free one to be honest. She should do make up tutorials.

Reactions: 6
Her hair looks really good in that lighter colour, and she's done fabulous make up. It's very hard to reconcile this beautiful flawless face with her make up free one to be honest. She should do make up tutorials.
She does and they are bloody awful!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She does and they are bloody awful!
For real. 30 layers for nothing.
Since she had compliments (from followers/tattlers) with this green eyeshadow, she uses it for every occasion now. I like it but that doesn't make her a makeup expert. She really isn’t and her skin is awful.
As much as I dislike Poppy the liar c*nt, her makeup skills are very superior.

Reactions: 13
For real. 30 layers for nothing.
Since she had compliments (from followers/tattlers) with this green eyeshadow, she uses it for every occasion now. I like it but that doesn't make her a makeup expert. She really isn’t and her skin is awful.
As much as I dislike Poppy the liar c*nt, her makeup skills are very superior.
Yeah but Poppy is trained in makeup - Jess isn’t. Jess knows what works for her and although occasionally she loses her way by following TikTok trends and whatever else makeup wise, generally she looks good with a face on.

Reactions: 8
Yeah but Poppy is trained in makeup - Jess isn’t. Jess knows what works for her and although occasionally she loses her way by following TikTok trends and whatever else makeup wise, generally she looks good with a face on.
Not to me. She does better sometimes but most of the time, her makeup is just grossly caked. That's not a good look.

Not to me. She does better sometimes but most of the time, her makeup is just grossly caked. That's not a good look.
It's all the dirty brushes and sponges she uses that gross me out along with the big open spots on her face she plasters product on and then wipes the sponge over the rest of her face..it's grim !

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She looks so terrible most of the time that when she does fairly nice make up and wears something that isn't horrendous, we all go mad saying she looks incredible etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She's quiet today and no stories from the pub last night, very unlike Jess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.