Jessontheplusside #22 mi fellas in a mood cos I video all wuh food, mi new klekshuns pyah naff but we are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow that swelling on her eye 😬

I used to be bad at squeezing spots but really try hard not too..however any person with common sense would know never to squeeze one right near your eye 😵

Reactions: 7
I sometimes genuinely wonder if she’s that stupid or just plays on it because she acts so thick sometimes it’s untrue

Lately looking at her face is kind of sickening, she shows her oily grubby face close up and it makes me feel ill

Reactions: 6
If she's going to her local pub, why are they driving,? Shouldn't it be within walking distance if it's local? Anyone who lives near her, know how far it is from her house?
That dress is awful and all I can see now is Tracey now it's been mentioned 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If she's going to her local pub, why are they driving,? Shouldn't it be within walking distance if it's local? Anyone who lives near her, know how far it is from her house?
It's a 15 min walk 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Looks like a mumu. No shape to it whatsoever. One gust of wind and it’s all over!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s loads of pubs that are local to her ones across the main road the rest are about a 10 minute walk on the main high street.

Reactions: 5
There’s loads of pubs that are local to her ones across the main road the rest are about a 10 minute walk on the main high street.
Instead of all her workouts, she should just walk to the pub and now Millie can't drink because he'll have to drive them home

Reactions: 4
Oh that dress is horrendous. Just like a sack with holes cut in for head and arms

Reactions: 2
This dress is the one time she should have grunged it up with a belt or some bloody thing it’s an awful shape

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.