Jessica Millichamp #3 Stretching shorts and sweaty hauls, Darcy's face says it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get the gammon thing, I don’t think it looks appealing at all. Is it in an orange sauce? I suppose I could look through the highlights if you can see them on gramster. I cook gammon in Diet Coke to make it sweet but hers looks like such a faff too I don’t think I could be bothered.

Reactions: 1
I don’t get the gammon thing, I don’t think it looks appealing at all. Is it in an orange sauce? I suppose I could look through the highlights if you can see them on gramster. I cook gammon in Diet Coke to make it sweet but hers looks like such a faff too I don’t think I could be bothered.
I use diet fizzy too, she makes hers seem very complicated. Think hers has honey in. Also I noticed she makes the Gravy off her meat juices, haven't heard of anyone doing this in a long time.

I use diet fizzy too, she makes hers seem very complicated. Think hers has honey in. Also I noticed she makes the Gravy off her meat juices, haven't heard of anyone doing this in a long time.
Oh yeah I don’t do that much effort - I just do it in a pan on the hob for 60-90 minutes and that’s it 😂 I know some people then put it to the oven but I don’t bother. I like it just a wee bit sweeter

Hope they're making food for other people, that's a tit load of food 😂
I believe she said she was cooking for 5

Oh yeah I don’t do that much effort - I just do it in a pan on the hob for 60-90 minutes and that’s it 😂 I know some people then put it to the oven but I don’t bother. I like it just a wee bit sweeter

I believe she said she was cooking for 5
Honestly, that's either how I do it or duck it in the slow cooker for the day or overnight 😂😂😂 less work the better!!! If you use mustard powder with the water in the slow cooker and do it overnight it's savage 😏😏😏😏😏🎉🎉🎉🎉

Honestly, that's either how I do it or duck it in the slow cooker for the day or overnight 😂😂😂 less work the better!!! If you use mustard powder with the water in the slow cooker and do it overnight it's savage 😏😏😏😏😏🎉🎉🎉🎉
As I don’t want to go off topic can you pm me? Lol. Just curious exactly how you cook it. I only do Diet Coke, no other steps no more effort and bisto gravy is as much effort as I put in too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
her Sunday lunch looked good to me but its wasted as she eats junk anyway so a fattening Sunday lunch with multiple deserts is probably healthy for her

Reactions: 2
Tbh it was strange for her to not post them all around the table as she would usually but presuming after the shorts incident 🤣 she’ll not be wanting messaging being told about social distancing.

I hope so the puds are going to others Cos that was a lot of food. Personally we don’t go crazy like that we’d get maybe one to two puddings depending as everyone has different tastes so maybe it’s normal? But the extra
Might be used for snacking this week.
A see there’s no interest of moving more to be healthier unless she’s cutting down behind the camera

It looked exactly what my dear old Nan used to cook when we went round. There would have been 4 of us altogether and there’d be enough Sunday roast for 11 and enough desserts for 432. I don’t half miss my Nan❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I've had to really make an effort not to stare at this beautiful mixed race lady that lives near me when I run into her, she's STUNNING and always wears the most beautiful clothes and now I'm paranoid with all that's going on but if she was white and stunning and wearing amazing clothes I wouldn't be so scared that it would be offensive 😩

I'm a married woman, not a creep but I feel like getting a t-shirt that says "I accidentally stare if you're beautiful, sorry"
Tell her you always think she looks amazing! It will make her day I’m sure!!

Just a quick one for gammon fans...

Slow cook your gammon in full fat coke to draw out some of the salt. Mix mustard powder with treacle and pour over your gammon once cooked, shove it in the oven for 20 minutes or so until the treacle crisps up.

It is SO BAD for you but my God, it's delicious. Obviously something you can only have once in a blue moon (we only ever eat it on Christmas day as an ultimate treat). It's certainly not something you can/should be eating as often as they do!!

Reactions: 4
Just a quick one for gammon fans...

Slow cook your gammon in full fat coke to draw out some of the salt. Mix mustard powder with treacle and pour over your gammon once cooked, shove it in the oven for 20 minutes or so until the treacle crisps up.

It is SO BAD for you but my God, it's delicious. Obviously something you can only have once in a blue moon (we only ever eat it on Christmas day as an ultimate treat). It's certainly not something you can/should be eating as often as they do!!
That sounds really good 😍

For lazy gammon fans I recommend the Tesco finest gammon- think it’s maple glazed. It’s about £7 but we get 3 meals and 3 sandwiches for the next day out of it! We had it as a sub from Tesco a while back and now we can’t get enough!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm a big fan of Jess and love her positivity but I need to ask about her foundation this morning, is it the wrong colour for her or is it just me ?

Reactions: 3
I'm a big fan of Jess and love her positivity but I need to ask about her foundation this morning, is it the wrong colour for her or is it just me ?
It has a weird tinge to it like a greyish undertone but her skin on her neck is pinkish undertone or something

she would be better with a more natural foundation. It may not fully cover her bad skin but it would be much better than seeing every scar through layers of plastered on foundation that's the wrong colour

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.