Jessica Millichamp #3 Stretching shorts and sweaty hauls, Darcy's face says it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm okay maybe I’m thinking of someone else, I could have sworn she spoke about in her stories and saying you don’t know what someone has been through so don’t ask when they’re having babies. I think this is when she did a q and a and for bomboarded with baby questions. Maybe I’m reading far too much into it but it would explain the heavy pigmentation and her weight gain?
Amy (@accordingtoamy_) had this exact conversation on her stories yesterday, could you be thinking of her?

Reactions: 1
Good for her if she doesn’t want to have kids however I do think she would massively struggle with her weight gain anyway. I always wondered if they wanted to or not I must have missed that Q&A

Anyone know if she's cleaned the oven yet? 😂
It’s revolting again even days after she’s cleaned it. I genuinely don’t know how she manages it. I will hold my hands up I have cleaned my oven when I moved into my house in February and haven’t done it since... it looks like hers does after she’s just cleaned it 😂

Reactions: 2
Ewwww so not only did she put those sweaty pjs back on yesterday after her shower she’s put them back on tonight :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I’m so confused, Jess looks the same 20mins ago as she did 20 hours ago did she have that shower?? I can’t stand looking at the greasy foundation

Reactions: 5
She’s defo not had a shower. She’s still got the curls from the other day

Reactions: 5
Can someone tell me (seriously) is there an issue with boohoo sizing or have I put on more weight than I thought? Lol. I never order from them but I got a few bits and I have a skirt for work that’s on the tighter side but is ok but I can’t even get the skinny jean jeggings on... however to be fair I have big legs and do sometimes have issues with them. I did wonder if I would get them on as I noticed they didn’t have much stretch in them. Same with some cycling shorts though, couldn’t even get them on, bought my ‘normal’ size (pre lockdown. Have put on some weight but my current clothes all mostly still fit)

Just to be clear when I wasn’t getting these on I didn’t dance about and take photos and get sweaty in them 😂
oh don’t I went to primark and couldn’t get my ass into a size 20 jeans and shorts! And I’m a 16/18 these days! I wanted to scream and cry because I haven’t put on any weight! But that’s how sizing goes sometimes!

oh don’t I went to primark and couldn’t get my ass into a size 20 jeans and shorts! And I’m a 16/18 these days! I wanted to scream and cry because I haven’t put on any weight! But that’s how sizing goes sometimes!
I sent it all back bar the skirt I stretched just by having a fat ass 😂

Primark sizes are crazy, it's not you it's them ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've found boohoo sizing crazy lately bought some dresses and had to size down to an 18 in some and up to a 26 in others ( I'm a size 22 normally)

Reactions: 6
Primark sizes are crazy, it's not you it's them ❤
I had to buy a size 20 jumpsuit along with my size 14 dresses that day - I’m a 16 so it’s not just you. It depends on the fit of clothes but I’m not ashamed to admit my true size like Jess is

Don’t get me started on primark sizing, I went today and all my clothes range from a size 12 to a size 20 and I’m a size 14/16, it’s ridiculous in there but we all still go back haha

Unpopular opinion... Although sweaty, her make up looks better in the evenings. The matte look does nothing for her skin at all and in the mornings it looks so dry and stuck in all her problem areas. Much less noticeable in the evenings, just looks too oily.

She really has no get up and go anymore. Stories at 1pm saying she's been procrastinating since 12.12.30 and she is only allocating 45 min for her house jobs.....which then got reduced to upstairs house jobs.

The majority of the days gone and she hasn't started anything.....probably lay in bed all morning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.