Jessica Millichamp #3 Stretching shorts and sweaty hauls, Darcy's face says it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone tell me (seriously) is there an issue with boohoo sizing or have I put on more weight than I thought? Lol. I never order from them but I got a few bits and I have a skirt for work that’s on the tighter side but is ok but I can’t even get the skinny jean jeggings on... however to be fair I have big legs and do sometimes have issues with them. I did wonder if I would get them on as I noticed they didn’t have much stretch in them. Same with some cycling shorts though, couldn’t even get them on, bought my ‘normal’ size (pre lockdown. Have put on some weight but my current clothes all mostly still fit)

Just to be clear when I wasn’t getting these on I didn’t dance about and take photos and get sweaty in them 😂
Yep. I’m an 18 everywhere else unless I buy from Boohoo in which case I’m a size 24??

Reactions: 2
So today (well yesterday) was the most she’s done in how long, but she got nothing done? She must drive her husband up the wall when she’s not at work.

Reactions: 3
So today (well yesterday) was the most she’s done in how long, but she got nothing done? She must drive her husband up the wall when she’s not at work.
She did 45 min housework upstairs.....😆

No evidence of her dusting that spare room if the stories are anything to go by

Reactions: 1
When she was talking about how she loves eye patches to help with tired eyes hahahahaha tired? From what? Literally lives like a teenager. Wakes up when she wants 🤣 also...mirrow is slightly annoying but the way she pronounces earring 😱 yarring...😥

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is literally tired because of the rubbish food and excess weight! If she changes a few things she will see and feel a difference.

Think she's forget about her stories where she admitted she wants to make a few changes 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She is literally tired because of the rubbish food and excess weight! If she changes a few things she will see and feel a difference.

Think she's forget about her stories where she admitted she wants to make a few changes 🤦‍♀️
Think she was talked out of it by the plus size community. It's much easier to be beautiful no matter what size than putting in effort to be fitter and healthier.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I can’t imagine what she will look like come next year with the rate she’s gained the last year alone. It’s frightening how heavy she is now compared to a year ago.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I can’t imagine what she will look like come next year with the rate she’s gained the last year alone. It’s frightening how heavy she is now compared to a year ago.
I noticed that when she started posting loads of throw back pics for something but all I could think of was how much healthier she used to look

Sorry why does she have a cardboard cut out of Ryan Gosling? Never understood the point of those things. 🤨

Reactions: 1
I get sad watching her sometimes because I can only see things going one way for her and literally watch her stories dying for her to buy a salad and go for a walk she'd motivate so many.

Reactions: 4
I get sad watching her sometimes because I can only see things going one way for her and literally watch her stories dying for her to buy a salad and go for a walk she'd motivate so many.
So do I actually. I think she’s got stuck in a rut with far to many negative influences telling her it’s ok to be this size but from the outside looking in I think it’s clear she’s in a bad place.

But shes done it to herself.. the 4000 gammons she eats, the takeaways, the frozen desserts from lidl
She ate what was meant for two people on gusto.
The tons of roast potatoes, the endless cakes

If she had at least tried I would have sympathy, but she hasnt tried even when she said she was going too..
What will it take for her????

Loving the fact she says she is chatting to followers about the mirror situation, but cannot be arsed to reply to her regular followers in general (unless its to help her)
Last year she always responded to me and now she is just too up her own arse to remember who followed her when she had less than 10k followers, and didn't have the blue tick.

Reactions: 12
Omg I can’t even tell you the amount of anger I feel for her! The bleeping audacity to still laugh and witch about those people who told her straight about those shorts that she stretched the living tit out of.

She makes me sick.
ive followed her since the good old days and now I can’t even stand to look at her.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.