Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instafamous1

VIP Member
I’m sorry but why does she have ‘hair washing days’. Her hair looks very fine and gets greasy easily like mine. I only know of people to have hair Washing days if they have realy thick hair that takes ages to wash and dry. She’s a lazy fucker. I wash my hair every/ every other day whilst showering not exactly hard like

Reactions: 11

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
That amount of food for 2 people is obscene. Jess definitely does not show all she eats on a daily basis. I like a drink, so does my mum but even we wouldn't be downing thst much in 3 days! I saw some grapes in the bag but that's about it.

And tunnocks teacakea dont go in the fridge! Lol

• Haha

Rk1

Rolls out of bed at midday, works part time and wastes 2 hours getting ready to go to the pub. She's living like a ruddy student 🙄

Justhavinganosey35

Chatty Member
There is so much body shaming on here it’s unreal. It’s one thing to not like Jess and her hygiene but talking about her weight feels wrong. There will be people on here who are the same size, if not bigger and comments regarding body size could really have a negative effect.
By all means comment on her lack of showering, washing hair and general being a slob but seriously posting pictures about being the size she is and some of the remarks on here are just plain nasty.
Oh please bore off... she's not a positive role model and promoting the weight gain she has had in such a short time is very very damaging

Off you go to the rave thread pet

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
She’s made me feel ill recently with the lack of hygiene , coming home
From work all sweaty and caked in make up
Why not have a shower, take your face off then put some cooler clothes on- why pjs already? Bone idle
I couldn't do this 😭
In the door, clothes off my the time I'm on the landing, makeup off, shower to wash the day away, clean fresh jammies or shorts or whatever depending on weather!

The thoughts of leaving makeup on when relaxing after having it on all day 😒 let your skin breathe!!

justforthegiggles

I have to say if I was paying to stay somewhere and they asked me to turn down my music at 7 in the evening when it wasnt even loud and then asked me to leave early I would be pissed off.
I agree with you here. If its got a hot tub outside and you want to play a bit of music you should be able to and if kick out time is 10am that's what time you should leave.

It was a semi detached property but the people that own its bedroom was above the rental living area. Not my kind of place to stay

Charliebilly

She looks like she’s in the bath now. So this will be the first time she’s washed her hair In SEVEN DAYS! Seven days mind, a woman who sweats just from breathing on a week where the weather has been 28 degrees for nearly 5 days. Absolutely disgusting

• Sick
  • Haha

grace28

Chatty Member
I’m all for live and let live, but that’s not the case with Jess. If she wants to be a size 30 good for her but don’t delude your followers ( a lot who like myself will doubt have esteem issues) your two sizes smaller when it’s quite clear she isn’t.

She is grotty, she doesn’t wash her hair for sometimes a week on end. She posts pictures of her popping her spots on her stories. If you tell me that doesn’t warrant the use of the word vile then what does.

Don’t trash items you send back to a company to be resold. Then get called up on it and take the moral high ground, do a half hearted apology then block anyone who dared to criticise.

I judge on actions not words, and her actions recently have just proven to be what a lot of us have being saying for quite a while 🤷🏻‍♀️ If anything I think we’ve being quite fair all in all.

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
People have been making fun of her weight on her 2 threads that I've read. I've seen people call her disgusting, dirty and vile. That is not concern IMO. You obviously have a different one which is your right but I am allowed express mine too. I read because sometimes she does things that don't sit right with me i.e the shorts saga. I said in that thread SOME of the comments not all. Again my opinion.
Opinions is what this site is all about 👍 you're definitely entitled to yours. However I haven't noticed people making fun of her weight, a lot of us have been quite large - myself included and are genuinely concerned about Jess. She used to be a big girl and looked fantastic, looked after herself well and rocked outfits.

The comments about her being disgusting, dirty etc.i would expect relate to her coming on stories looking like she needs a shower, not related to her weight.

Could be wrong but just my take.

Reactions: 10

Arryarna

Her mum is a nurse isn’t she? I can imagine her mum just wanting to lie down and drink wine for a few days and I don’t begrudge her that.

But Jess? No comment.

Jammydodge

VIP Member
I shower twice a day and wash my hair every day ! That's standard for me, I'm tall and size 18 and personal hygiene and smelling lovely is important to me..... With the recent hot weather and how sweaty it's been, I'm struggling to understand how someone can go almost a week without washing their hair ! 🥴