Jessica Millichamp #3 Stretching shorts and sweaty hauls, Darcy's face says it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't imagine going on holiday and not leaving the accommodation at all. What about all the amazing places to see.
When they went to Mexico last year they never left the hotel grounds.like why go that distance to not experience the culture

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can't imagine going on holiday and not leaving the accommodation at all. What about all the amazing places to see.
When they went to Mexico last year they never left the hotel grounds.like why go that distance to not experience the culture
Thinking out loud but I wonder sometimes if with the Plus Size community it’s a confidence thing.. a lot seem to buy endless outfits and post them only in their bedroom in the same stance over and over again!

Reactions: 3
Thinking out loud but I wonder sometimes if with the Plus Size community it’s a confidence thing.. a lot seem to buy endless outfits and post them only in their bedroom in the same stance over and over again!
They only pose for photos in the bedroom as they don’t take the tags off and send back most of it!

Reactions: 6
So, so far she’s spend one day outside in the sun like she does at her wheelie Del costa and today nextflix. She’s got one day left to actually leave the property. What a waste of money if you aren’t going to bother going outside of the property. Could have done all this at her own house.

Reactions: 7
So, so far she’s spend one day outside in the sun like she does at her wheelie Del costa and today nextflix. She’s got one day left to actually leave the property. What a waste of money if you aren’t going to bother going outside of the property. Could have done all this at her own house.
She could have gone and stayed at her mums house for a few nights if she wanted a few days away 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's probably her diet that is not making it easy for her skin to clear up. Fizzy drinks, wine, chocolate, fatty foods and all that extra sugar. She can use all the products she wants, if she eats junk all the time she'll never be able to have good clear skin.
So very true, sooner rather than later it all starts to show on your face.

I feel lik Jess is again one of these body posi influencers who is trying to sell the lie that they’re fat and happy. You can not tell me that going away and eating and drinking yourself into oblivion and then being happy about watching tv all day when there is all that beautiful countryside to explore is making her happy??? I am SO over these influencers selling the lie that they do. Just be honest and say it how it really is - she would gain the respect of so many. Years ago when she was a size 18 she was RADIANT and her fashion style sS absolutely bang on! She was going places in terms of her account because people loved her and her style, now I see an extremely overweight unhappy woman who has taken it too far just to try fit into the body posi niche market when before she was already there

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I am going glamping with my husband, kids, my parents and another couple, their kids and her parents. My friend is pretty large a size 26 and her husband would also be pretty heavy but they are health. They cycle, go to the gym, go hiking most weekends. Pretty much put me to shame.
They have come up with a itinerary for our trip. A mountain hike, paddle boats, surfing, beach walk and picnic, cycling this is all coming from them. I am half excited and also dreading it. You can be fat and fit and while I am pretty slim I am not fit.
So jess could be doing a hike in the beautiful countryside in the morning and then have a lazy afternoon, next day go visit the local town, see some sites, have lunch and a lazy afternoon. 3rd day pick a historical site to explore or a museum and check it it. Have a bite to eat and then her lazy afternoon. Not just bed to sofa to fridge to sunbathe to fridge to hot tub to fridge to sofa to bed. That's gross

Reactions: 7
I am going glamping with my husband, kids, my parents and another couple, their kids and her parents. My friend is pretty large a size 26 and her husband would also be pretty heavy but they are health. They cycle, go to the gym, go hiking most weekends. Pretty much put me to shame.
They have come up with a itinerary for our trip. A mountain hike, paddle boats, surfing, beach walk and picnic, cycling this is all coming from them. I am half excited and also dreading it. You can be fat and fit and while I am pretty slim I am not fit.
So jess could be doing a hike in the beautiful countryside in the morning and then have a lazy afternoon, next day go visit the local town, see some sites, have lunch and a lazy afternoon. 3rd day pick a historical site to explore or a museum and check it it. Have a bite to eat and then her lazy afternoon. Not just bed to sofa to fridge to sunbathe to fridge to hot tub to fridge to sofa to bed. That's gross
Yes I am as curvy and quite Fit. My body likes some extra kilos so who am I to deny it what it wants 😆maybe my comments are hurtful but honestly my entire opinion of Jess changed when she showed that disgusting mouldy af shower, her oven and just her general hygiene. I will never think of any other way now because it’s just disgusting the way she lives

Reactions: 14
I just think when it comes down to it jess isn't bothered about seeing the countryside or museums etc
Shes doing exactly what she wants to be doing and doesn't feel like she's missing out.

The memories she's going to have when she's older are all just going to be from sitting in the local working mens club & wine wednesdays 😬

I just dunno why she's spent all that money to laze around with her mam. Atleast if there's a group of people its a bit more exciting.
They could have even taken milli i don't get why he hasnt't gone for a break when he's been working too.

Reactions: 4
As far as I'm aware, your not to leave your resort when in Mexico, the grounds of those hotels are massive for that reason.

Reactions: 5
She is just lazy...

Shes fat because she is lazy and she is not happy and fat she is unhappy

She can hardly walk with out needing a nap between steps...

Her personal hygiene is absolutely vile, and her home is just as bad

Why anyone would defend that or be encouraged by that life style is absolutely beyond me

She really needs to sort herself out a young woman in her 20s with no responsibilities really shouldn't be as lazy, dirty and trampy as her

Reactions: 9
She is stuck in a total rut. Can’t believe she’s only in her 20’s?! Thought she was way older!

Would love to see Jess turn her life around and get her va va voom back! A healthy diet and exercise is good for the mind, body and soul!

Reactions: 2
She is stuck in a total rut. Can’t believe she’s only in her 20’s?! Thought she was way older!

Would love to see Jess turn her life around and get her va va voom back! A healthy diet and exercise is good for the mind, body and soul!
You must be new if you don’t know what age she is 😂. Every birthday is a full pantomime of events. Her 30th lasted an entire month 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
As far as I'm aware, your not to leave your resort when in Mexico, the grounds of those hotels are massive for that reason.
Absolutely not. I know a number of people who went to these huge resorts and did lots of tours and day trips.

Reactions: 3
I just think when it comes down to it jess isn't bothered about seeing the countryside or museums etc
Shes doing exactly what she wants to be doing and doesn't feel like she's missing out.

The memories she's going to have when she's older are all just going to be from sitting in the local working mens club & wine wednesdays 😬

I just dunno why she's spent all that money to laze around with her mam. Atleast if there's a group of people its a bit more exciting.
They could have even taken milli i don't get why he hasnt't gone for a break when he's been working too.
I think it's all about appearances for Jess. She likes the idea of splashing out just to show off to people where she is and what she's doing. People have mentioned before how she overspends on clothes and is probably racking up debt or just wearing stuff and sending it back. She wants the 'glam' lifestyle so she probably feels she has to keep it up and go away to places where she can chill in a hot tub and drink wine all day. Wouldn't we all love to do that? The thing is there's so many other things she could be doing. Raising awareness on different causes and actively doing things, not just re-posting other people's content. She could really spend time choosing brands she wants to partner with, make an effort with her videos and really try and pull her audience engagement back in and maybe include other influencers in her content instead of everything being all about her. All this self indulgence is just wearing thin with followers. There's got to be more than life than wearing pretty clothes and drinking wine in a hot tub. Like seriously. None of us are playboy models. There's so many other things she could be doing to engage in the plus size community in a positive way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.