Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think it’s a bit shitty to be honest of you guys saying she needs to lose weight then slating her when she’s doing exercise - she specifically looked at yoga for bigger people which is the right thing to do to ease into it.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
I have to say if I was paying to stay somewhere and they asked me to turn down my music at 7 in the evening when it wasnt even loud and then asked me to leave early I would be pissed off.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
She’s such an arsehole. Ok we have seen in the property so it’s obvious but it says it’s a semi detached and there’s pics so you can see it’s right there! She said they guy asked if they could because she’s gone to bed with a bad head - so I think that was a reasonable request. If any of my neighbours or whatever had a migraine I would happily turn music down. She’s such a rude bitch she really is - if they hadn’t spoken to her she’d have complained about that too!
I think if you are renting out a holiday property guests should be able do whatever the hell they want including playing music whether your head is sore or not. She could have lay down in the living room; or rethink having your bedroom over the hot tub in a property you rent out. I must be an arsehole also lol

• Heart
Reactions: 32

InstaFamous

For me, Jess is the poster girl for how toxic the Instagram Body Positivity movement is. Since joining, she’s clearly gained an amount of weight that is putting a strain on her body and hindering her day to day life. And no matter what she says, she isn’t happy about it: she continues to lie about what size she actually is, makes a point of saying how she doesn’t plan on eating the many cakes and treats she cooks, and we don’t see her engaging in any activities to keep her mobile (remember that BBC video she did on being plus size at the gym?). Her lifestyle is clearly severely unhealthy - you can look at Paul’s transformation as a testimony to that. Even when she did acknowledge she gained weight, she was so quick to say that doesn’t mean she doesn’t love herself etc etc etc. I don’t see how it can be an inclusive community but people are scared to say “I’ve put on weight and it’s now having an impact on my wellbeing, so I plan on healthily losing a little bit. This doesn’t mean I don’t love who I am, but I recognise that my entire personality and livelihood isn’t connected to being plus size.”

You can’t preach about loving yourself on one hand, whilst lying about your actual size and not caring enough to maintain basic hygiene on the other. Watching her slide down that slope feels kind of perverse in a way?

If she ever does read here: Jess, I think you’re funny and articulate and you seem like a good person, but is a few years of body positive instagramming worth your health and mental wellbeing down the line? And also. You FUCKING DID stretch those shorts, pet.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Anon89

Chatty Member
There is so much body shaming on here it’s unreal. It’s one thing to not like Jess and her hygiene but talking about her weight feels wrong. There will be people on here who are the same size, if not bigger and comments regarding body size could really have a negative effect.
By all means comment on her lack of showering, washing hair and general being a slob but seriously posting pictures about being the size she is and some of the remarks on here are just plain nasty.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Puddypants

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion

Jessontheplussize #4 The dressing room has just been plastered,but hygiene is something it seems Jess hasn't mastered

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Anon89

Chatty Member
Does anyone know the situation with kids, sorry if this is a question that shouldn't be asked, do they not want them? Has she ever addressed that?
As someone who has suffered at the hands of baby loss I would be really offended and deeply upset if someone asked me to explain why I didn’t have children. As much as she puts herself online there are some things that I think we should respect as being private. She doesn’t need to address it.

Reactions: 21

Sozhun

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Half arsed yoga and unwashed hair, Jess's motivation just isn't there

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Shivers

VIP Member
To be fair to her the advert says the owners live adjacent to the property, but it actually seems they live above it as well. Which isn’t really on not to make that clear. It would bug me too constantly being asked if we needed anything, like she said the owner said it when they arrived so they knew to ask if they did need something, I would hate feeling like I was constantly being checked on.

As for asking them to turn music down at 7pm and to leave early, I’d be fuming. Don’t rent the downstairs of your house out for money and tell people to be quiet cause the Mrs has a headache 😂

Reactions: 19
In her latest tik tock she looks fucking awful...
She is absolutely humongous.. she looks so uncomfortable
I dont think she looked gorgeous at all.. she absolutely needs to sort her life out she is morbidly obese
I am classed as morbidly obese too but it doesn’t mean we don’t or can’t look good. Fat people can be beautiful too. I may slate Jess but it’s not because she’s fat, I slate her due to hygiene and that she lies about what size she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Rk1

There is so much body shaming on here it’s unreal. It’s one thing to not like Jess and her hygiene but talking about her weight feels wrong. There will be people on here who are the same size, if not bigger and comments regarding body size could really have a negative effect.
By all means comment on her lack of showering, washing hair and general being a slob but seriously posting pictures about being the size she is and some of the remarks on here are just plain nasty.
I understand it's not nice to call someone fat and comment on their weight gain. But this isn't someone who has gone from a size 12 to a size 16. Jess is undoubtedly over 300 pounds and the way she eats will ruin her life. She has clearly got an eating disorder and this is what will sky rocket her to 500+ pounds if she doesn't sort herself out.

I've put on alot more weight than I'd care to admit. A month ago, I was at the heaviest I've ever been and tbh seeing Jess do this to herself is actually helping me make the change I've been avoiding for over a year and a half. Being obese makes you feel as sick as a dog, tired, lethargic, depressed. I suffer bad migraines now that I have to take sick days because it gets so bad and I physically throw up. At my heaviest, I wasn't sleeping well, I had no energy and I still do have a fear of developing diabetes not only because of my life choices but because diabetes runs in my family on both sides.

When I was smaller, I was so much fitter. I even did runs for charity. A 10K in London and the Oxford half marathon. I have never been stick thin but I've known a time when my body has been so much stronger and all I want is to get back to that again.

Yes, reading the comments can be triggering but I promise you, making a change because you are challenged by people is sometimes the only way for you to wake up. I'm not even 30 yet and I don't want to ruin my life because of living in denial with bad lifestyle choices.

Jess needs to make a change soon, if she doesn't her health will get worse, she'll probably have to stop working and her weight will get so out of control, Milly will end up having to take care of her. No one can make her lose weight, she has to make this life choice for herself and if she does she'll realise it's the best thing she ever did.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

Shellster

I hate “influencers” who just post the good stuff so to see Jess being honest is a breath of fresh air. The description is very misleading and I wouldn’t be happy being told to turn music down or to leave earlier

Reactions: 18