Jessica Millichamp #3 Stretching shorts and sweaty hauls, Darcy's face says it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is so much body shaming on here it’s unreal. It’s one thing to not like Jess and her hygiene but talking about her weight feels wrong. There will be people on here who are the same size, if not bigger and comments regarding body size could really have a negative effect.
By all means comment on her lack of showering, washing hair and general being a slob but seriously posting pictures about being the size she is and some of the remarks on here are just plain nasty.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
There is so much body shaming on here it’s unreal. It’s one thing to not like Jess and her hygiene but talking about her weight feels wrong. There will be people on here who are the same size, if not bigger and comments regarding body size could really have a negative effect.
By all means comment on her lack of showering, washing hair and general being a slob but seriously posting pictures about being the size she is and some of the remarks on here are just plain nasty.
🙄🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Commenting on the fact she’s doubled in size since being part of of the plus size bopo influencer crowd is completely fair game. It’s how she makes half of her income.

Reactions: 16
Did anyone else sign up to Readly with her swipe up? I did and I have never had the voucher it promised - the deal was 1 month free and a £10 amazon voucher. Payment had been taken for my 2nd month last week.

Reactions: 2
Shes disgusting. She sweated so much yst and again today but won’t shower till Tmw as she’s got plans. Stop being lazy Jess and get your arse in the bleeping shower you skank. That’s so revolting.
Also 3 hrs to put together a desk? Jeez. Her content is so incredibly boring, I skipped trough most of the stories.

Commenting on the fact she’s doubled in size since being part of of the plus size bopo influencer crowd is completely fair game. It’s how she makes half of her income.
agreed. Especially when she eats so badly to
have become the size she is now and doesn’t even take a shame to posting and sharing it all. Her portion sizes are huge and the amount of sweet stuff she eats is over the top. And she’s completely honest about it, even does a song and dance before she eats. Her eating behaviour is out of control. Im sorry but people will comment as that’s not normal at all. And she puts it out there for everyone. I’m sorry but you reap what you sow

I understand it's not nice to call someone fat and comment on their weight gain. But this isn't someone who has gone from a size 12 to a size 16. Jess is undoubtedly over 300 pounds and the way she eats will ruin her life. She has clearly got an eating disorder and this is what will sky rocket her to 500+ pounds if she doesn't sort herself out.

I've put on alot more weight than I'd care to admit. A month ago, I was at the heaviest I've ever been and tbh seeing Jess do this to herself is actually helping me make the change I've been avoiding for over a year and a half. Being obese makes you feel as sick as a dog, tired, lethargic, depressed. I suffer bad migraines now that I have to take sick days because it gets so bad and I physically throw up. At my heaviest, I wasn't sleeping well, I had no energy and I still do have a fear of developing diabetes not only because of my life choices but because diabetes runs in my family on both sides.

When I was smaller, I was so much fitter. I even did runs for charity. A 10K in London and the Oxford half marathon. I have never been stick thin but I've known a time when my body has been so much stronger and all I want is to get back to that again.

Yes, reading the comments can be triggering but I promise you, making a change because you are challenged by people is sometimes the only way for you to wake up. I'm not even 30 yet and I don't want to ruin my life because of living in denial with bad lifestyle choices.

Jess needs to make a change soon, if she doesn't her health will get worse, she'll probably have to stop working and her weight will get so out of control, Milly will end up having to take care of her. No one can make her lose weight, she has to make this life choice for herself and if she does she'll realise it's the best thing she ever did.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I know we are all in lockdown and life isn’t as interesting for anybody but I think it’s best to not post instead of 100 stories of her building a desk. Her content lately has been so bad. And then her digging at those shorts again just shows she’s a witch. I’m ready to unfollow but I can’t cause I secretly enjoy the car crash

Reactions: 5
If you have social media account based around your weight then it's fine to discuss as far as I'm concerned.

She needs to sort herself out. Has motivated me to get back on track myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think we all know “diet culture” is damaging and it’s mostly a money making scam tbh. But the BoPo movement is just as bad imo, there needs to be a middle ground or we will have generations of women dying in their late 50s.

Reactions: 8
Oh please bore off... she's not a positive role model and promoting the weight gain she has had in such a short time is very very damaging

Off you go to the rave thread pet

Reactions: 11
I don’t think anyone has to defend what they say on here.

she’s turned into a vile person in all aspects of herself lately.

Reactions: 8
I think we all know “diet culture” is damaging and it’s mostly a money making scam tbh. But the BoPo movement is just as bad imo, there needs to be a middle ground or we will have generations of women dying in their late 50s.
This is what terrifies me. I am desperately trying to lose weight so I don’t.

You’ll get there. 5-10% of your body weight reduced internal fat and improves health massively. When I was losing weight I concentrated on that figure, then set new goal.
Breaking it down into small achievable chunks is a great idea. Just do the first 5-10% then set a new target, maybe the next 5-10%, that way it will always be winning 😊

Reactions: 3
Would love to hose her down.

Is the fault with the desk or the assembly is the question

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.