Jessica Millichamp #3 Stretching shorts and sweaty hauls, Darcy's face says it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like Jess. I feel bad for her reading some of the comments. If she is. When I started following her I wouldn't really have had the confidence to wear the clothes she wore. But I do now. I have pains in some of my joints though and I agree maybe the plus size influencers should be more honest about the negative aspects of being fat.

Reactions: 5
I really like Jess. I feel bad for her reading some of the comments. If she is. When I started following her I wouldn't really have had the confidence to wear the clothes she wore. But I do now. I have pains in some of my joints though and I agree maybe the plus size influencers should be more honest about the negative aspects of being fat.
Absolutely! I once weighed 17 stone and I can’t tell you how much pain I was in a daily basis. My back hurt just walking and I was out of breath doing the most minuscule thing. I also had to drag myself forward off the bed as she did in her stories. It’s not healthy and it never will be. These plus size influencers need to be honest about the struggles of being fat and stop acting as if it’s ok to be obese

Reactions: 6
For those who feel bad and really like her - there is a rave section as well you could start a thread on her.

Reactions: 4
For those who feel bad and really like her - there is a rave section as well you could start a thread on her.
Exactly, opinions are great and there's sections for everybody 😂
This threads turned into a bit of a back and forth to be honest, noone that is on tattle can say much, unless they're only commenting on rave threads.

Reactions: 2
Exactly, opinions are great and there's sections for everybody 😂
This threads turned into a bit of a back and forth to be honest, noone that is on tattle can say much, unless they're only commenting on rave threads.
People can comment what they like - but there seems to be a lot who can’t see anything wrong with her behaviour and don’t like the comments made against her here. There is a rave about section if these comments are triggering to you

Reactions: 5
People can comment what they like - but there seems to be a lot who can’t see anything wrong with her behaviour and don’t like the comments made against her here. There is a rave about section if these comments are triggering to you
It's not triggering to me in the least, did I somehow imply that it was?
Well they have on my Insta, calm down love
I wasn't being uncalm, insta always does it to me too 😊

Omg what’s going on with people? Everyone seems so irritable. Must be the heat.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's not triggering to me in the least, did I somehow imply that it was?

I wasn't being uncalm, insta always does it to me too 😊
Erm no, I wasn’t implying you were personally triggered but the thread has been busy with people who are upset with the criticisms

Reactions: 1
I think people sometimes like to get offended.. even when it's not about them, they take it as a personal insult, when it wasnt directed at them personally

Reactions: 4
I agree with this 100%.Also the person saying they were size 20 at 19.5 stone,I dont know where you were buying your clothes but I am around 14-15 stone and a size 18 bottom 20-22 top and I'm 5'6
People carry weight differently. I am definitely heavier than I look and wear a smaller dress size than you’d think for my weight on the scales. However, I lift weights and have a lot of lean muscle beneath the fat so I’m heavy but not as big as someone else who was the same height and weight as me with a higher % body fat.

Reactions: 1
I never said I was upset by the comments. I didn't even say they weren't valid. I just was thinking I'd hate to read them about myself. Then again I wouldn't have thick enough skin to be an influencer

NEXT !!

Ladies and gents play nicely 🤣

It's been a lovely sunny day, we're all ok.

And Jess has been to Spain with a Pina Colada 🤣

Reactions: 3
I agree with this 100%.Also the person saying they were size 20 at 19.5 stone,I dont know where you were buying your clothes but I am around 14-15 stone and a size 18 bottom 20-22 top and I'm 5'6
I'm 5ft 6, 15 stone and size 16, maybe 18 for tight jeans, it all depends on your body shape, everyone is different!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.