Jessica Millichamp #3 Stretching shorts and sweaty hauls, Darcy's face says it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure many of them are online for the greater good! Its become a lifestyle - constant freebies and the ability to make money from the huge following they have gained with very little effort on their part.

I like Jess, I like her positivity and fact that she really does live her life how she wants.

Yes like most I was gobsmacked at the volume of food in the fridge but I guess their plan was not to go shopping whilst away so made sense to take plenty. I also think that she hasn't seen her mum much during lockdown so the holiday was for them to spend quality time together ?

Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom or have a scare before change happens, personally I think she is happy and until that changes she will continue as she is.

Reactions: 3
I'm not sure many of them are online for the greater good! Its become a lifestyle - constant freebies and the ability to make money from the huge following they have gained with very little effort on their part.

I like Jess, I like her positivity and fact that she really does live her life how she wants.

Yes like most I was gobsmacked at the volume of food in the fridge but I guess their plan was not to go shopping whilst away so made sense to take plenty. I also think that she hasn't seen her mum much during lockdown so the holiday was for them to spend quality time together ?

Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom or have a scare before change happens, personally I think she is happy and until that changes she will continue as she is.
Positivity???

We must be watching different people..

Its all fake for the gram!

Reactions: 5
Absolutely not. I know a number of people who went to these huge resorts and did lots of tours and day trips.
Yeah of course you can, but through the hotel concierge, your not meant to just leave and organise a trip yourself

Reactions: 2
As far as I'm aware, your not to leave your resort when in Mexico, the grounds of those hotels are massive for that reason.
There’s so many things to do and see outside of the resorts. They have bus stops and taxi ranks outside so you can go exploring we did so much in two weeks

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Her mum is a nurse isn’t she? I can imagine her mum just wanting to lie down and drink wine for a few days and I don’t begrudge her that.

But Jess? No comment.

Reactions: 10
Lol I never said it was a prison, just from what I've heard from people I know who have been, its advised not to coz of the cartels etc....
We were told to organise everything through the hotel. There had been an English family kidnapped by a fake taxi a few weeks before we got there, apparently that happens frequently.

Of course anyone can organise to do what they like, but they do advise you not to because it's safer that the hotel organises it via reputable companies. Guess it depends on where you stay too.

Reactions: 3
Her recent stories slating the host of the cottage for being helpful is insanely rude! I’ve done some internet lurking and found the cottage and I’m so glad they have good reviews for being amazing hosts.

Common courtesy if she didn’t enjoy herself would have been to not disclose where she went to her 64k followers! Just disgusting behaviour - the poor bloke was being friendly, helpful and trying to make sure his business succeeds in a time where hospitality and leisure is in pieces. So ungrateful. I’m so angry with her for that 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Her recent stories slating the host of the cottage for being helpful is insanely rude! I’ve done some internet lurking and found the cottage and I’m so glad they have good reviews for being amazing hosts.

Common courtesy if she didn’t enjoy herself would have been to not disclose where she went to her 64k followers! Just disgusting behaviour - the poor bloke was being friendly, helpful and trying to make sure his business succeeds in a time where hospitality and leisure is in pieces. So ungrateful. I’m so angry with her for that 😂
I’m angry about this too! If she had actually read the description properly she would have known that the hosts lived on site, but she does seem like the kind of person to just jump in no questions asked 🙄 if she could be bothered her lazy arse to research she would have found loads of properties that are more isolated etc. She’s really annoying me lately though with her general lazy and ignorant attitude! 😂😂

Reactions: 7
The problem is, people who usually go there don’t spend the entire time inside or in the garden.. they actually GO OUT so it wouldn’t feel like they’re constantly ontop of you.

“I’m not obnoxious” mate yeah you are. Remember the whole shorts thing? That was the definition of obnoxious behaviour!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

That’s really annoyed me... I’m sure if it was FREE she’d have been calling it the best thing ever 😤😤people probably use it for a base to explore not stay in the house 24/7 whilst they are there. I’ve honestly never heard of anyone doing that ever in my life the owners must have been like WTF😂😂

Reactions: 9
I have to say if I was paying to stay somewhere and they asked me to turn down my music at 7 in the evening when it wasnt even loud and then asked me to leave early I would be pissed off.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I have to say if I was paying to stay somewhere and they asked me to turn down my music at 7 in the evening when it wasnt even loud and then asked me to leave early I would be pissed off.
I agree with you here. If its got a hot tub outside and you want to play a bit of music you should be able to and if kick out time is 10am that's what time you should leave.

It was a semi detached property but the people that own its bedroom was above the rental living area. Not my kind of place to stay

Reactions: 11
I wouldn’t mind about the music, no big deal. But yeah I agree on being asked to leave early, I wouldn’t be too impressed, especially with the amount she’s paid!

P.S I hope she washed her hands before handling those sweets 🤢🤮

Reactions: 2
I agree with you here. If its got a hot tub outside and you want to play a bit of music you should be able to and if kick out time is 10am that's what time you should leave.

It was a semi detached property but the people that own its bedroom was above the rental living area. Not my kind of place to stay
I get this - but knowing her after wine...I can’t help but think it wasn’t quiet at all...

Reactions: 1
I wouldn’t mind about the music, no big deal. But yeah I agree on being asked to leave early, I wouldn’t be too impressed, especially with the amount she’s paid!

P.S I hope she washed her hands before handling those sweets 🤢🤮
Did she say how much she paid?

I get this - but knowing her after wine...I can’t help but think it wasn’t quiet at all...
Well it was only 7 o clock like. Even if it was loud it shouldn't have mattered 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
To be fair to her the advert says the owners live adjacent to the property, but it actually seems they live above it as well. Which isn’t really on not to make that clear. It would bug me too constantly being asked if we needed anything, like she said the owner said it when they arrived so they knew to ask if they did need something, I would hate feeling like I was constantly being checked on.

As for asking them to turn music down at 7pm and to leave early, I’d be fuming. Don’t rent the downstairs of your house out for money and tell people to be quiet cause the Mrs has a headache 😂

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.