Jessica Millichamp #3 Stretching shorts and sweaty hauls, Darcy's face says it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Poppy done this? She also lives a super unhealthy lifestyle. I desperately need to lose some weight and do find it hard due to having PCOS also but could give you a list of things I could change in my life to get me heading in the right direction. I think if it becomes a regular thing with these influencers, it will be the end of them!
Poppy has her own thread x

Reactions: 1
Poppy has her own thread x
Yes, sorry, I was responding to the discussion that people suggested Jess may go for weight loss surgery as Poppy was doing so and then the posts that Jess would have to have at least tried to do something about her unhealthy lifestyle before being offered weight loss surgery. Thought it was all linked sorry

Reactions: 5
What an absolute belter Paul is, honestly, he's like a child. Always doing stupid faces and voices, he'd drive me insane. Grow up man 😒
He puts up with alot and has to adult 99% of the time and act as chauffeur for his wife and work long hours when she doesnt bother. They then fork out for workmen to come and paint the walls when Jess probably could do it herself so it's more money going out their bank account that probably isnt necessary. Can't say I blame him for wanting a mad 5 mins 😂

Reactions: 11
bleeping hell....

Paul has worked full time through lockdown whilst jess has arsed about a few hours a week at the bank and spent a lot of time since lockdown eased just eating and drinking....even the decorating got passed to someone else.....and housework definitely hasn't happened...

...yet she has the cheek to moan about him working downstairs through lockdown and now he can work upstairs, she is moaning and bitching about being able to hear his voice...

What a witch!!!

Reactions: 10
bleeping hell....

Paul has worked full time through lockdown whilst jess has arsed about a few hours a week at the bank and spent a lot of time since lockdown eased just eating and drinking....even the decorating got passed to someone else.....and housework definitely hasn't happened...

...yet she has the cheek to moan about him working downstairs through lockdown and now he can work upstairs, she is moaning and bitching about being able to hear his voice...

What a witch!!!
What I don't get is why he couldn't have been working upstairs all along? Couldn't they have set him up in her dressing room?

Reactions: 4
What I don't get is why he couldn't have been working upstairs all along? Couldn't they have set him up in her dressing room?
Oh but where would jess go to do her hauls....

She has been shopping for skin care.....so is she not sticking with the brand that gifted her...tropics or something...

Reactions: 2
That’s really annoyed me... I’m sure if it was FREE she’d have been calling it the best thing ever 😤😤people probably use it for a base to explore not stay in the house 24/7 whilst they are there. I’ve honestly never heard of anyone doing that ever in my life the owners must have been like WTF😂😂
Whats the cottage called, I'm dumfries and looks familiar

Reactions: 3
The low fences between all the neighbours gardens gives me anxiety...I’d feel self conscious hanging my washing out never mind full on sunbathing! Not sure if I’m jealous of her ‘don’t GAF’ attitude or think she’s totally oblivious to what most people would think seeing her out their windows....

Can that even be called yoga?! It looked like a lot of lying on the floor and also just turning your head right and left to me 🤭

• Angry
She just needs to start walking a bit more. Any exercise would have results for her coz shes that big.

Reactions: 8
Fair play for doing some kind of exercise - even if it was the most low intensity thing I’ve ever seen and her face was sweating.

like someone above said - do some dance workouts, clean your house, have a shower and stand up for longer than 5 minutes

Reactions: 7
Fair play for doing some kind of exercise - even if it was the most low intensity thing I’ve ever seen and her face was sweating.

like someone above said - do some dance workouts, clean your house, have a shower and stand up for longer than 5 minutes
I think she’s trying to loose weight but playing it down and testing the waters. The other night it was jacket potato and salad, now the yoga (though it was barely moving) I really hope she is trying to do something

Reactions: 12
I think it’s a bit crappy to be honest of you guys saying she needs to lose weight then slating her when she’s doing exercise - she specifically looked at yoga for bigger people which is the right thing to do to ease into it.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I'm a Jess fan! I think she is definitely making some subtle changes...she can't be oblivious to what is going on with her friend Poppy, and I'm sure it's probably given her food for thought with regards to her own health especially as she is older. If she has decided to make more effort to move more and better food choices I applaud her especially as we all know it ain't easy!

Reactions: 8
I think it’s a bit crappy to be honest of you guys saying she needs to lose weight then slating her when she’s doing exercise - she specifically looked at yoga for bigger people which is the right thing to do to ease into it.
I understand what you mean and fair play to her for trying something, but also you're on tattle so if you think that's crappy you probably shouldn't read the hundreds of other threads about people that are way worse.

I understand what you mean and fair play to her for trying something, but also you're on tattle so if you think that's crappy you probably shouldn't read the hundreds of other threads about people that are way worse.
That’s a shite excuse folk give that there’s worse out there. People say it all the time and it’s the most pointless statement. Yes there is. Some comments are not warranted and some aren’t. I just think it’s ridiculous to have a go at her for her weight but then have a go because she tries to do something about it.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.