Jessica Millichamp #3 Stretching shorts and sweaty hauls, Darcy's face says it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She bought the 2 piece trouser co-ord herself I believe.

Donald Stanley obviously believes that a free item every now and then is worth the exposure it gives them. I follow Louisa and the clothing is beautiful but a bit out of my budget.
The most recent one or previous to this because I'll I've overseen on these posts is gifted. She seems happy to take expensive items and spends her own money on cheap throwaway fashion and makeup.

I dont keep up with her any more except on here so its probably just the way I'm seeing it.

Why does she need to rest half way through cleaning the dressing room skirting boards 😳 the room isn’t even that big!!
seeing how lazy these two are I can imagine it’s more than just a quick wipe over they need but geez 👀 it wouldn’t take that long.....

Reactions: 7
How many times does she need to go and lie down between jobs. Jesus Christ she is unfit and lazy AF. here’s an idea Jess, get it all done then have a shower and you get to chill for
The rest of the day

Reactions: 7
How many times does she need to go and lie down between jobs. Jesus Christ she is unfit and lazy AF. here’s an idea Jess, get it all done then have a shower and you get to chill for
The rest of the day
I wonder if she even cleaned the bathroom like she was supposed to......last weekend

Reactions: 2
I don’t like the gifted outfit either, the print isn’t to my taste and the fabric looks cheap, though the dress she wore a year or so ago is much nicer. That company seems to gift a lot and that puts me right off buying from them. Also, Jess really isn’t selling it having made zero effort with her face and hair.

Reactions: 6
So it’s a surprise parcel, she doesn’t know what it is ...... but the clothes are custom made, tailored to you. So you telling me they got her measurements out of thin air. Also no, sorry not my cup of tea. I think the print is too loud and she really could have made more effort with her hair and face if it’s a PR post. Her hair is so greasy it sticks up 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The outfit is awful, where would you even wear something like that? Would look odd on a night out. Also couldn’t she have waited to try it on till she looked a bit more presentable

Reactions: 6
It gave me those wolf coat vibes that you get on Skeggy market 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So it’s a surprise parcel, she doesn’t know what it is ...... but the clothes are custom made, tailored to you. So you telling me they got her measurements out of thin air. Also no, sorry not my cup of tea. I think the print is too loud and she really could have made more effort with her hair and face if it’s a PR post. Her hair is so greasy it sticks up 🤮
She’s had gifted stuff from them before

It gave me those wolf coat vibes that you get on Skeggy market 😬
You read my mind 🤣🤣

It's the fake surprise that grates on mme, like she wasnt expecting it... yea ok 🙄 I think it's the only expensive brand she promotes coz shes got it for free. Wonder where her and her mum are going in scotland, no chance of seeing her out doing anything tho.

Reactions: 2
You read my mind 🤣🤣

It's the fake surprise that grates on mme, like she wasnt expecting it... yea ok 🙄 I think it's the only expensive brand she promotes coz shes got it for free. Wonder where her and her mum are going in scotland, no chance of seeing her out doing anything tho.
She’s going to Dumfries somewhere. I wonder if she knows they had an upsurge in cases there and didn’t get to move through the phases of lock down the same as the rest of the country, to prevent another Leicester situation. She probably didn’t, I doubt she checked anything before she booked.
Her mum said she was planning only booking swimwear and pjs. I get wanting to get use of facilities but why travel all that way to not leave a house? You could go 10 miles up the road and do that and get the same experience

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.