Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pepe le pew

VIP Member
I’m a woman. Been one for sixty years. Been pregnant gave birth have children. Went through puberty as a woman. Menstruated for decades before menopause hit. I was born and raised during a time where in the home it was me abd never my brothers who did housework. Made tea. Done laundry. Cooked and cleaned. My brothers never raised a finger. Why not? Well in our home a man didn’t do that. My parents critical influenced my make up hair and clothing choices. My brothers could stay out all night. I had to be home by ten. When I got a university place my dad was angry because according to him I had a good job at the airport on minimum wage clearing tables for twelve hours a day. All of my family all of them both sides had the same view. God forbid you had sex outside married life that was a punishment. Kids raised as children by parents hiding the fact their daughter had had the kid. Make bosses all male they said in the 1950,s. And we had to put up with these petty tyrants. Promotion was never for us. What is a woman? It’s a lifetime of experience. From the moment you are born and the midwife says “It’s a girl” and everyone in the room is disappointed it’s not a son. A daughter is an expense, a burden, in some cultures a curse that may be murdered or have her genitals mutilated because of religion. Or her breasts bound down or her feet bound to keep them small. What isn’t a woman, I’ll tell you . it isn’t is an Instagram filtered photo of a heightened exaggeration of a sexually provocative body. A body altered by surgery hormones and filler. Sewn in hair, lip filler and Botox. The pose is asking for a sexual encounter, the inference is that all women are like this, wanting sex all the time and tempting men with their feminine guile. When the facts are all we really want is to be loved and wanted and appreciated for our contribution to our families life. And most of the time we don’t get that

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Beachbabe

Chatty Member
I personally think that his transitioning to a woman is just another excuse to feed his surgery addiction. Can you ever imagine being that miserable with yourself, you have to deform yourself to try and find some happiness.

Reactions: 37
I’m a woman. Been one for sixty years. Been pregnant gave birth have children. Went through puberty as a woman. Menstruated for decades before menopause hit. I was born and raised during a time where in the home it was me abd never my brothers who did housework. Made tea. Done laundry. Cooked and cleaned. My brothers never raised a finger. Why not? Well in our home a man didn’t do that. My parents critical influenced my make up hair and clothing choices. My brothers could stay out all night. I had to be home by ten. When I got a university place my dad was angry because according to him I had a good job at the airport on minimum wage clearing tables for twelve hours a day. All of my family all of them both sides had the same view. God forbid you had sex outside married life that was a punishment. Kids raised as children by parents hiding the fact their daughter had had the kid. Make bosses all male they said in the 1950,s. And we had to put up with these petty tyrants. Promotion was never for us. What is a woman? It’s a lifetime of experience. From the moment you are born and the midwife says “It’s a girl” and everyone in the room is disappointed it’s not a son. A daughter is an expense, a burden, in some cultures a curse that may be murdered or have her genitals mutilated because of religion. Or her breasts bound down or her feet bound to keep them small. What isn’t a woman, I’ll tell you . it isn’t is an Instagram filtered photo of a heightened exaggeration of a sexually provocative body. A body altered by surgery hormones and filler. Sewn in hair, lip filler and Botox. The pose is asking for a sexual encounter, the inference is that all women are like this, wanting sex all the time and tempting men with their feminine guile. When the facts are all we really want is to be loved and wanted and appreciated for our contribution to our families life. And most of the time we don’t get that

This post is absolutely spot-on.

‘Woman’ is not a feeling or a costume or a pleasingly available collection of male preferences.

It is a daily reality comprised of a relentless barrage of social expectations, judgements and prejudices to be navigated continually.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
this really is spot on, in the 70s, my friend got married and i was banned ( by my dad) from going out to a pub with her because she was now a "married woman",she was expected to only go out with her husband, unless shopping( yet single men and married men could mix, as they pleased), married woman only went out wearing hats or scarves (look at old photos), in the 80s , i remember going to a working mans club and i fancied a glass of cider,i had to wait outside the bar (they didnt sell it in the lounge) for a man (any man) to get if for me from the bar!, in the 90s i tried to buy new windows for my new home, the salesman refused to call in and give me a quote for windows because my husband would not be there(as he worked away), even though the morgage was in my sole name,we were second class citizens,and since Catlin jenner was named "women of the year" and trans men are allowed to enter woman sports,winning by the strength in their man bodies, women are pushed back even more. jessica alves has no idea what being woman is about.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
He never wanted to be a woman in any true sense, he just wanted a longer pipeline of opportunities for surgical procedures to mutilate himself. Switching sexes means boobs, genital reconstruction, bum job, wider range of outfits, more hair options etc. This person is a mentally ill shell of a human and he'll keep going until he's literally killed himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Ekathrina

VIP Member
Seeing as womb transplants into a man’s body are impossible he won’t be getting one. Women aren’t just a selection of interchangeable doll parts that he can just attach at will.
And children aren’t accessories either.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
You don't get to decide someone's gender. If someone states they identify as female, then they are female. It's disrespectful as hell to ignore that.

I don't get your stance... if someone tells you (the world) their pronouns, then those are their pronouns. Do you question people that are female in your life, and say, I don’t believe they are legitimately female because they look manly / have short hair / have a deep voice? It would be like me calling my dad 'she/her' despite him insisting he is male. It's not for us to decide people's gender pronouns.

For me, it's deeply disrespectful for a man to buy a pair of fake tits, put on some lipstick and announce he is female. Reductive as hell and hugely problematic.

I don't believe for one second he has gender dysmorphia, this just feeds into his obsession with surgery. He needs serious mental intervention (preferably sectioning) before he dies on the operating table.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

pepe le pew

VIP Member
I recently watched a video apology from Keith Lemon Bo selector guy. He was apologist for his black face characters like Craig David, Trisha, Mel B and others. He has been pulled to account by the new woke media and he apologised for their offensive nature. And at the time he said he didn’t think it was wrong, but he now does.

Drag queens have been allowed to disparage and show offensive characters of women for years. And we are supposed to laugh, and it’s entertainment. It’s not funny now, and wasn’t then. But as women we are socially sculpted to keep our mouths shut, our opinions to ourselves.
Drag acts to me, are the equivalent of ‘blackface’ to people.

Alves has tried to exaggerate every physical sexual nuance of a woman, in an unflattering and cartoon like manner, to make their self sexually available to men, straight men, or n***** men who she said she preferred and it got her kicked out of the Big Brother house. Jessica Alves just wants more sex, and this is the method they have taken to get that. As women Jessica, we are not a collection of orifices for mens delight. Perhaps spend some time in the company of women for a while, and not just sex workers. I’m deeply offended/ But hey, I’m a woman and no one really gives a crap.

• Heart

Ekathrina

VIP Member
The pathetic thing is, that for all his winking, gurning, gyrating and posing he has about as much sex appeal as a wet lettuce.

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
You don't get to decide someone's gender. If someone states they identify as female, then they are female. It's disrespectful as hell to ignore that.

I don't get your stance... if someone tells you (the world) their pronouns, then those are their pronouns. Do you question people that are female in your life, and say, I don’t believe they are legitimately female because they look manly / have short hair / have a deep voice? It would be like me calling my dad 'she/her' despite him insisting he is male. It's not for us to decide people's gender pronouns.
Give me a break.

Right - today I identify as a slice of melon. Respect me because I AM A SLICE OF MELON.

what nonsense

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Rainincalafornia

I have met Jessica when she was Rodrico. Is friends with a friend of mine , Lovely person , very kind hearted and just wants to be accepted .

• Sad
Reactions: 28

strawberrypony36

Drag queens have been allowed to disparage and show offensive characters of women for years. And we are supposed to laugh, and it’s entertainment. It’s not funny now, and wasn’t then. But as women we are socially sculpted to keep our mouths shut, our opinions to ourselves.
Drag acts to me, are the equivalent of ‘blackface’ to people.

This! I've said for years how I find drag acts offensive and people just look at me like I'm insane.

• Heart

PoleStar

Chatty Member
Watching this person go through all these surgeries, each one seemingly more extreme than the last, is horrible. It really shouldn't be allowed. When I see Jessica two people spring to mind - Pete Burns and Lolo Ferrari. It didn't end well for them and I don't think it will end well for Jessica either. Katie Price is another one playing with fire. The human body can only take so much and every procedure involves anaesthetic and that always carries a risk.

BigMavis

VIP Member
I've never bought into the gender issue, people can be what they want as far as I'm concerned, but the post above has resonated somewhat. I would have been of the opinion Jessica is doing more harm to herself than anyone else but seriously fuck her and her privilege, she is damaging women with this notion we are one thing and it's a notion that a lot of men have.

• Heart

Lunagooner

VIP Member
Someone asked a while ago about an image with no filters this is all i came across no wonder she can't get anyone to do her nose.
Screenshot 2022-06-25 163824.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27