Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There a bloke I know of in my hometown that had it done in his late sixties on the NHS. No wonder the NHS is on its knees when it’s considered a viable way to spend money by doing a vanity mutilation on an elderly transvestite.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I know all vaginas look different but you can literally see where the ball sack used to be, like-💀 and it’s funny how I read stories of TIM basically tricking men into having sex with them after the penis gets inverted while not disclosing that they are trans (rape by deception, basically) like, you can clearly see it’s not real. Idk if these men are dumb or if these TIM are lying for their own fantasy.
Maybe doing the dirty in the dark?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Drag queens have been allowed to disparage and show offensive characters of women for years. And we are supposed to laugh, and it’s entertainment. It’s not funny now, and wasn’t then. But as women we are socially sculpted to keep our mouths shut, our opinions to ourselves.
Drag acts to me, are the equivalent of ‘blackface’ to people.

This! I've said for years how I find drag acts offensive and people just look at me like I'm insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Here’s a video of a man explaining his experience with it.
I am glad he aknowledges it.

But…
Am I the only one who wonders if there are a few « mentally and sexually » healthy men?
I mean, they either seem paedophiles, or AGPs, or whatever perversion… or cheat on their partners, or are violent or…

Reactions: 9
I am glad he aknowledges it.

But…
Am I the only one who wonders if there are a few « mentally and sexually » healthy men?
I mean, they either seem paedophiles, or AGPs, or whatever perversion… or cheat on their partners, or are violent or…
Yeah there are definitely men out there that are just normal. Most of them are probably being quiet with their partners. The ones who aren’t okay be the loudest, displaying their fetish everywhere.

Reactions: 6
Seen the latest insta? Her response to criticism is get a life you're all taking me too seriously.
So, I'm glad this was meant to be tongue in cheek because if Jessica seriously believes women are standing cooking for men in lingerie....Well duck me.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seen the latest insta? Her response to criticism is get a life you're all taking me too seriously.
So, I'm glad this was meant to be tongue in cheek because if Jessica seriously believes women are standing cooking for men in lingerie....Well duck me.
I love big granny pants (briefs) and my bra and knickers rarely match. I can't possibly be "womaning" properly, in Jessica world.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'd never heard of Fashion Nova until Jessica started promoting them. Are they a drag queen shop?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She looks like she has been patched together as some sort of experiment by Dr Frankenstein, without filters she's literally a creature. Jessica the creature.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.