Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Whoever is continuing to perform invasive cosmetic surgery on this man needs to have their licence revoked. He needs serious mental health support and therapy, not more shit pumped into his body and more plastic stuffed into every orifice.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I find her to be utterly offensive in terms of trying to be a woman. Everything she does is an over the top attempt to impersonate being a woman and it’s so bad I think even David Walliams character Emily was more feminine. She is just playing a role she she can have more surgery when really a psychiatrist would be more apt.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

wanderingrose

Chatty Member
How sad she thinks the doctors who butcher her body are saviours or something similar. No they want cash and are willing to take this on. I’ve been kind of standoffish at her surgery so far but in time I’ve come to realise there are so many more people deserving of reconstructive surgery, my own friends included and I think this is just awful. There really is a price for anything.
But I’ll say this now, Jessica will die before she has the body she craves. It’s so hard to see her all over flaunting herself while others are struggling. It’s a different world but is she really so out of touch? Does she not realise?
He will never ne happy with his body and will continue with the surgeries. I dont care what anyonr says, this is a mental illness and therapy is needed not surgery.

Reactions: 21

Ekathrina

VIP Member
It’s basically an open wound/artificially created fistula. The body’s natural response to such a thing is to try and close it - the constant and regular dilation is to try and stop that.
They smell for a variety of reasons. Sometimes they use bowel tissue to create it, dead skin cells accumulate and break down as part of the bodies constant attempt to heal the ‘wound’ and there is no natural lubrication or self cleaning like there is with a real vagina.
Also, in the case of ‘neo vaginas’ that have been created from penile inversion hair can grow inside them. I feel a bit sick even typing that.

• Sick
  • Wow

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I have said it before and I will say it again she will not live a long life!
He doesn’t even have a life; he spends his time going from one surgical procedure to another and the rest of the time he’s posting embarrassing photos of himself online or going out with idiots like Chloe Khan. He doesn’t have real friends, no real
Family, he hasn’t got a career or job to speak of, he’s just a very sad, damaged man who needs professional psychological intervention.

• Sad

Ekathrina

VIP Member
There a bloke I know of in my hometown that had it done in his late sixties on the NHS. No wonder the NHS is on its knees when it’s considered a viable way to spend money by doing a vanity mutilation on an elderly transvestite.

• Heart
  • Angry

Ekathrina

VIP Member
If I’m honest I’d prefer to remain blissfully ignorant. It’s too close to Halloween to be looking at that hellish mangina.

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
I disliked everything about that Insta story but what nearly made me throw my phone at the wall was Alves basically saying, “Girls, come and get surgically modified because you’re not feminine enough.”
I'm immediately signing up to get some of those cankles Jessica has, so feminine 🤣

Screenshot_20221118-091406.png

• Haha
  • Wow

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
He looks like a burns victim. His face has literally disintegrated, the side profile is shocking. He’s just a joke. A seriously unhinged, mentally unwell man who has completely destroyed his body. It’s tragic.

gingrog

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220716-190048_Instagram.jpg

Her body must be in a permanent cycle of healing from surgery, it must be absolutely miserable. Definitely a lot of mental issues going on.

• Wow
  • Sad

Ekathrina

VIP Member
I gathered from what they were blathering on about that he’s planning to have another implant shoved underneath the one he’s already got? He’s like a human chicken Kiev at this point, just having random things shoved in willy nilly.
Perhaps when surgeons have got a few spare bits left over they just think “let’s phone up Alves, I bet he’ll have it”.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

pepe le pew

VIP Member
Y
This post is absolutely spot-on.

‘Woman’ is not a feeling or a costume or a pleasingly available collection of male preferences.

It is a daily reality comprised of a relentless barrage of social expectations, judgements and prejudices to be navigated continually.
ButtonEownTheHutches
You absolutely rock. That sentence is totally brilliant. It is a daily reality comprised of a relentless barrage of social expectations, judgements and prejudices to be navigated continually.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Ekathrina

VIP Member
He shouldn’t be allowed a child full stop. What has he ever done that would make anyone think he would be fit to be a parent? His entire existence is plastic surgery, posing for photos and flying around the world so he can look at himself in a mirror in a different country.
Imagine if the child turned out not to look exactly how he wanted it as they grew older - he’d be off to some unscrupulous doctor to have them turned into a parody of himself.
No doubt he’ll get what he wants eventually, because money, although part of me thinks it’s just an attention seeking spiel he comes out with.

• Heart
Reactions: 19