Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm getting accidental Katie Price vibes here:

View attachment 1463557
It’s not an accident. She loves KP and is always commenting on her photos. They have someone in common, that Ryan Mira guy. KP has never looked worse than she does in the past 2 years, all her surgery is absolutely awful as well, it’s more than a coincidence . KP and JA keep going back to these awful clinics who just make a mess then keep having to have revisions

Reactions: 8
It’s not an accident. She loves KP and is always commenting on her photos. They have someone in common, that Ryan Mira guy. KP has never looked worse than she does in the past 2 years, all her surgery is absolutely awful as well, it’s more than a coincidence . KP and JA keep going back to these awful clinics who just make a mess then keep having to have revisions
Could it he that alves actually looks better than katie price?? 😱 i saw the show on this morning, took a screenshot but the pic didnt come out. I was actually shocked that jessica actually looked BETTER in real life (with makeup on nonetheless) but still looked actually o.k compared to the scary alien filters he puts on his pics and videos. The alien contacts need to go as there is nothing womanly or even beautiful about them 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I’m not a fan of either but Katie is at least more womanly than Jessica. If she’s trying to model herself on Katie she’s gone way over and then some

Reactions: 2
She can’t blink, can she? I saw her on this morning and she didn’t blink once. Imagine sleeping next to that!! Eyes open the whole time, nightmare

I’m not a fan of either but Katie is at least more womanly than Jessica. If she’s trying to model herself on Katie she’s gone way over and then some
That’s probably because Katie is actually a woman

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you guys all need to go to spec savers? She has lizard eyes that don’t blink, a Voldemort nose and can barely speak through her lips! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t think of a single person that is less suitable to have a child than this vain, vacuous, pointless specimen.

Reactions: 19
I would think so yes. I have it to a certain degree (not quite this bad) and if the weather is hot, I fly or am too sedentary my feet swell like that. Mine is hereditary but it can be a sign of heart failure or lymph damage.
Someone earlier said she had had filler added to her legs to make them less male in shape and it’s migrated. Either way I imagine her physical health is terrible.

Reactions: 9
She’s naturally not thin, she’s had a lot of lipo and didn’t she have a gastric sleeve? All the surgery and flying around won’t help the ankles

Reactions: 6
I noticed the feet years ago. I assumed he just has fat trotters lol
Was he still claiming he’s going to have the world’s first womb transplant on This Morning? I didn’t see it.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I do feel a bit mean saying this but Jessica Alves and Lauryn Goodger are two people who I just cannot help saying Jesus Christ out loud whenever I see them. It's like I have forgotten how bad they looked the last time I saw a picture and the shock just hits me all over again and again and again!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Was he still claiming he’s going to have the world’s first womb transplant on This Morning? I didn’t see it.
No she just wants her nose fixed but no one will do it

Reactions: 1
Said he was looking into it because unfortunately he can't get pregnant (as if he's a woman with fertility problems) but sounds like it's been shelved.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seeing as womb transplants into a man’s body are impossible he won’t be getting one. Women aren’t just a selection of interchangeable doll parts that he can just attach at will.
And children aren’t accessories either.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.