Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well tell me, what gives you the right to decide someone’s pronouns? If someone chose your pronouns for you - what makes that okay? Also not sure how their nose is related to pronouns….

edit - in fact, don’t. I do not want anything to do with this transphobic thread.
Stating biological facts. It’s as simple as that. You brought gender into it, showing you don’t understand the difference between the two, and were frankly, offensive about women you don’t perceive as stereotypically ‘feminine’.

The nose has nothing to do with it. I posted about that after I replied to you, so it was tacked on to the end of the first post. That’s how Tattle works. But paragraphs usually indicate a change of subject so don’t dwell on it.

Reactions: 11
Most people don’t give a flying duck about ‘pronouns’ because they have more going on in their lives to worry about than forced speech and vanity labels.
I can’t help thinking it’s a bit funny when the pronoun monitors are on other threads slagging people off left, right and centre but someone dares to ‘misgender’ a man and it’s like a crime punishable by exile or death.
Again, that’s how I know he’s a man.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Most people don’t give a flying duck about ‘pronouns’ because they have more going on in their lives to worry about than forced speech and vanity labels.
I can’t help thinking it’s a bit funny when the pronoun monitors are on other threads slagging people off left, right and centre but someone dares to ‘misgender’ a man and it’s like a crime punishable by exile or death.
Spot on 💯💯

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Everytime Jessica posts with legs out, I just think they look like granny legs in granny tights.

Screenshot_20220909-112449.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

And I wonder how these handmaidens would refer to the creatures in masks who pour piss over themselves in protest at women demanding single sex spaces? Really nice WOMEN eh?

• Heart
  • Sick
His legs always look like they are in an awful state, covered in plasters and lumps. That’s why he wears those support tights.
Also, ‘classy’ is the last word I’d use to describe this monstrous womanface parody. He’s a disgrace.
EB61D809-D836-4E79-8322-6DA5A37D8EA0.jpeg
91827503-DD27-4A37-867C-3887DB270ECD.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
I do not understand why she dresses this way. She looks like she is wearing support stockings. Does she think this is what men find attractive? She is so far from attractive. As Bull***t Buster said, she looks like a corpse!!

Reactions: 11
What I also don't get is why she spends ages on her make-up but then can't post a photo or video without a filter on it. Madness.

Reactions: 7
Has she borrowed Nora Battys stockings 😄😄 x

Nora won't be pleased 😀...

Resizer_16627470285421.jpg

Resizer_16627470426373.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
The gym story had me this morning 🤣 apart from swishing her hair, pouting, winking and jiggling her boobs does she actually use the equipment? I haven’t seen any gym wear yet or a bead of sweat..... Oh wait ... She does the exact same thing in the nightclub every night as well 🤣 pure entertainment

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.