Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they used cadaver rib.
Then went on to get two of his own taken out, apparently so blazers would fit better :rolleyes:

Just checked and he's had another blow dry for the gym again. Speaking of which, he has absolutely no clue how to handle that long hair. It fell across his face once and he got in a right tizz trying to put it back, it ended up like There's Something About Mary.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s a wig anyway. I must have lived a very sheltered existence because it seems really weird that someone would go to a hairdressers while wearing a wig, then get them to wash it and dry it and style it exactly like it’s real hair. It must be glued on with industrial strength superglue.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I don’t understand how people can support him and encourage him… he needs proper help.

You might want to have a look at the gender discussion thread by the way.

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand how people can support him and encourage him… he needs proper help.

You might want to have a look at the gender discussion thread by the way.

I'm on that thread . It's a real eye opener .

Reactions: 7
Why is her top lip like a hill. Like wtf lol her perception of a woman makes me piss
That is what it's all about. Women not doing 'womaning' properly, because we sometimes wear trousers, or not enough makeup, or sometimes no makeup at all, or denying men sex because they don't feel like it, or because they are gay, for example.

Reactions: 12
👆 is this not all of our nightmares?
I bet every one of you has tugged your jumper down so nobody sees this....ever!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I recently watched a video apology from Keith Lemon Bo selector guy. He was apologist for his black face characters like Craig David, Trisha, Mel B and others. He has been pulled to account by the new woke media and he apologised for their offensive nature. And at the time he said he didn’t think it was wrong, but he now does.

Drag queens have been allowed to disparage and show offensive characters of women for years. And we are supposed to laugh, and it’s entertainment. It’s not funny now, and wasn’t then. But as women we are socially sculpted to keep our mouths shut, our opinions to ourselves.
Drag acts to me, are the equivalent of ‘blackface’ to people.

Alves has tried to exaggerate every physical sexual nuance of a woman, in an unflattering and cartoon like manner, to make their self sexually available to men, straight men, or n***** men who she said she preferred and it got her kicked out of the Big Brother house. Jessica Alves just wants more sex, and this is the method they have taken to get that. As women Jessica, we are not a collection of orifices for mens delight. Perhaps spend some time in the company of women for a while, and not just sex workers. I’m deeply offended/ But hey, I’m a woman and no one really gives a crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.